Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I just started Facebook and it is like a new addiction, lol. I have only been setup for a few days but have been active for me.

That is all I need while in graduate school, one more excuse to procrastinate on the computer when I should be writing a paper (Beth I feel your pain, lol).

That is all I need while in graduate school, one more excuse to procrastinate on the computer when I should be writing a paper (Beth I feel your pain, lol).

Hehe, partners in crime. :blink:

I decided to go for a walk/run for an hour to keep me from realizing I'm sitting here doing NOTHING but looking at my research documents. Ugh. And to think, I CHOSE to do this paper because I CHOSE to do the honors portion of this class. :lol:

Drive by: I've lost 7 pounds since Monday! And to think, I was going to tell the Doc to shove it, that I wanted the whole fill out - a fill wouldn't do a darn thing, and yet here I am!

Now, granted, the 7 is 7 I've gained very recently, but whatever! I'm still happy about it. :blink:

That's GREAT, Glouc! I'm down 11 pounds since my fill last Thursday. It's only 6.5 down from my prior lowest (I kept bobbling up and down for the prior month), but it's a new low for me. :blink:

My absolute lowest since I was 16 years old was reached about a year ago...but I was too tight and couldn't even keep Water down. I didn't eat anything for days, barely drank and finally got a friggin clue! I had dropped 10 pounds in those few days, and needed an unfill.

After I was unfilled (completely) I gained those 10, plus another 7!

So, that's the 7 I just lost (it has been a whole year!!)and now I am trying to follow all the rules and be very, very careful this time. :blink:

But, thank you!

Beth, Glou-that is awesome weight loss!

I hope to join your club after my fill on Tuesday. Wish me luck! I am tired of losing and gaining the same 4 pounds.

I'm a bouncer, too. I didn't get frustrated until I bounced up and never bounced back down.

I'm sure Plain will have something to say about that, but it is what it is....

Drive by: I've lost 7 pounds since Monday!)
That's GREAT, Glouc! I'm down 11 pounds since my fill last Thursday. It's only 6.5 down from my prior lowest (I kept bobbling up and down for the prior month), but it's a new low for me. :blink:
I'm a bouncer, too. ..

that's great beth & glouc!!!!

i think bouncing is very common, annoying but common.

db posting - went to get the grey shaken out & my hairdresser went into labor last night. so i left w/grey hair - no massage, hit my local italian joint.......got food i shouldn't & plan on veggin w/dh tonite w/the rainy storms out and watch some movies, wine, * lots of yummy food.....

have a good friday night all!

That sounds like a great Friday night. I love the rain.

It's just really dark here, and no rain - YET...but it's coming!

That sounds like a great Friday night. I love the rain.

It's just really dark here, and no rain - YET...but it's coming!

i love the rain too - it's been crazy rain since 10am & suppose to last thru the night!

ok just a quick post / rant - even though i know its not the r&r section but whatever...

i can't stand posts - WheRe THe PoSTEr TyPEs LiKE THiS. ah feel better!!!

So, the rain's coming from YOUR way, huh? :)

I also wish people wouldn't type that way. I used to have a boss that actually wrote that way, where some random letters would be capitalized.

So, the rain's coming from YOUR way, huh? :).

i guess??, my driveway (if you can call it that - mile long dirt road) is washed out ... and our tanks (ponds) are overflowing.....just like TX we're overdue for rain and we get it all in one day.

i can't stand posts - WheRe THe PoSTEr TyPEs LiKE THiS. ah feel better!!!

i know it's supposed to be all grade/high schooler but i find it so incredibly annoying too!

Just a quick note in case some of you didn't know.....

Laura (FairyFacade) had her little boy last night!!!

He is beautiful---7 lbs. 5 oz. His name is Carson. I am sure she will be in when she can to update everyone!!

Welcome Carson!! What a great name! Thanks for posting Kat. Hope Laura is doing well.

WTG Glouc and Beth! I agree with Lulu, at least in my case, I'm a bouncer too! :)

On a fun note, got to see my 15 yr old niece today. :) My sis and family live an hour and a half away and she works crazy shift schedules. So we never get to see each other.

This AM sis e-mails to tell me that DN will be at my local HS this afternoon for a track meet! I didn't have anything going so DD and I went over there to see if we could find her. It was great! She was only competing in 1 heat so we got to visit a lot.

DN is also involved in her Robotics team at school and they get to go Dallas the 29th! School is paying for everything! I'm so excited for her. She's never flown before either so should be an exciting trip for her. And she's only a freshman so I can't imagine how the rest of her high school career is going to go if she's starting off like this! :sad:

We didn't get home til just before 8, DD's bedtime. She ate a PB&J and I put her to bed. She was out within 15 minutes! :) Dun wore her little self out today!!!