Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hey lulu, my daughter is planning to go to vet school when she graduates!! She is pretty excited, because she just landed a part-time job for the summer at our vets office. She gets a discount, which means it is time for all of my dogs to go in for check-ups and shots!

Hey lulu, my daughter is planning to go to vet school when she graduates!! She is pretty excited, because she just landed a part-time job for the summer at our vets office. She gets a discount, which means it is time for all of my dogs to go in for check-ups and shots!

that's great susan, especially the discount!!!!

i so need a discount - semi annual trip to the vet today & grooming will not be a pretty price tag X 4.

i use revolution for flea/tick/heartworm and that once a month dose is outrageous in price!

It had me dancing in my seat! That was fun.

i have told my nieces & nephews that the first one who agrees to go to vet school, i'll pay for it - but i get FREE care for life.

I'm not related to you, but I'll go if your paying for it! LOL

I should have been a vet. I love animals. Even some of the dumb human kind:crying:

Aww I couldn't be a vet... I wouldn't wanna even give them a shot let alone have to do other bad things :crying:

Makes me sad.

Aww I couldn't be a vet... I wouldn't wanna even give them a shot let alone have to do other bad things :crying:

Makes me sad.

I'm with you...having worked animal rescues, I was frequently disgusted/sickened by what was done to 'pets'...I would not be able to face having to care for pitiful creatures that irresponsible owners brought in, or put down beloved pets.

It had me dancing in my seat! That was fun.

I'm not related to you, but I'll go if your paying for it! LOL

I should have been a vet. I love animals. Even some of the dumb human kind:crying:

lol - i bet my oldest brother tells all his kids they have to be vets so i pay for their extended college days...NOT

i couldn't be a vet either - dh and i volunteer at the aspca, and all i can do is fund raising stuff.....breaks my heart all the strays , sick, hurting animals:(

When I was a kid my parents used to call me Ellie May (Beverly Hillbillies) cause there wasn't a strange animal to me. We lived on a farm, so every stray became one of ours. I actually have slides my parents took of me when I was 13 sleeping with a Lynx that I had befriended in British Columbia.

But instead of becoming a vet I got pregnant and married. Then when I did finally go to college it was for crap that everybody else was telling me to go into. (plus no vet school near here) Kids are grown now, but bad credit still equals no school. Still not one near here but would travel. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. If given a chance to do it over, I would have packed up the kids and moved closer to the college that offers it instead of wasting time and money going for 2 different things I didn't really like. I didn't graduate from either course. The last course I took I only needed 1 more class for it to graduate.

Sorry for rambling on. I have taken 2 Benedryl and am starting to feel the effects of it.:crying:

Why oh why did my morning commutes (when I used to spend an hour each direction on trains), never have this kind of fun?

That was awesome! I liked how the people not in on it started dancing along too.

gotcha!~

any aftershock dramz after checking out?

No, not really. I spent some time up there this afternoon to give my coworker friend a gift for her birthday, and in so doing I saw a lot of the bailiffs and attorneys that I have known for three years who only knew I wasn't working there anymore. I filled them in, and not one person there was surprised to find out that the new "boss" was the reason for my leaving. Nobody else is stupid about what is going on -- just the one judge.

Ok, I really liked the dance. That was really cute. I could tell that I am pms'ing though since it brought tears to my eyes. (I know, I am in a really crazy mood today)

I could not be a vet because I am scared of most animals (including the really cute small dogs). I love to look at animals from afar.

I'm glad you're leaving the toxic crap behind...goddesses don't do well with toxic crap - we tend to start kickin' a** after a while...:)

LOL, and what's so funny is, my fighting BACK against all the crap was viewed as "stirring the pot." They are so oblivious to what is going on, and what's sad is they have to CHOOSE to be. I called my judge a hypocrite on my way out the door. She accepted all sorts of crap that the golden-haired child was dishing out to the previous Clerk but now that it's being done to her, oh my, "WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT." Um, yeah you do... you've even ENCOURAGED it when the other woman was here. It's very sick.

I hope the "next thing" is a perfect fit for your talents and abilities and they worship the ground you walk on (as it should be!) :biggrin:

Aw, thanks! I was already there doin' my networkin' thang with the attorneys I know so well. :crying:

PJTP........I am bored!!WHAAAAA. Now if that was one of my kids saying that I would tell them to clean. Well guess who isn't cleaning.

:)

PJTP........I am bored!!WHAAAAA. Now if that was one of my kids saying that I would tell them to clean. Well guess who isn't cleaning.

:)

Ha! That is exactly how I am feeling right now. I have no life! WTH? When I was younger, I would have found somewhere to go. Now? I don't want to go anywhere, but I am bored out of my skull.:)

I could not be a vet because I am scared of most animals (including the really cute small dogs). I love to look at animals from afar.

Ah Slim...it's a pity you are scared of animals. I can't imagine that, and my life would be a lot different (and less happy) had I not had animals.

PJTP........I am bored!!WHAAAAA.

Well, as you vetoed cleaning (:)), what about sewing (hand or craft)? gardening? reading? baking? cooking? painting (walls or art)? some craft? scanning all old photos so that you can get rid of the albums? taking some books to the used book store? giving yourself a manicure? doing your taxes? organizing your DVDs? etc etc....

Ha! That is exactly how I am feeling right now. I I don't want to go anywhere, but I am bored out of my skull.:)

See above...I always have ideas of things to do. My problem is finding the time to do them all...

hey guys ive been a little to busy to post just to post all is well in cheater land...

'and the hot tub was nice too...he he

I am sure there are stories you could tell....

Happy Saturday morning all? Just finishing this coffee, then I guess I will start in on the day...