Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I am frazzled! I started school again. My youngest daughter moved out of the house this morning. Heading for Texas. She left at 4:30 am. I cried for two hours. I am so happy no one has asked me to my face today about how do I like my empty nest. It sucks. I want my kids back!! I know it is time for me to put on my big girl pants and grow up. I just want a few days to mourn the passing of this period in my life. I have spend the last 20 years with my kids and now they are gone. Cry_emote_by_terbeag.gif I want my pity party!!! _violin__by_clairebearer.gif

Ahh :lol: I am sorry... :ohmy:

You will get through it... Maybe you should take Beth up on her offer :tt1:

If I was there it would be Rita partY!

PJTP - I miss some of our 'regular' posters - BBK, LJM, et al.

Me to. I don't FB. I did a couple of months ago and got a horrendous virus that shut me down for 2 weeks. Soon as I got my puter back I deleted it. So maybe someone who does FB can tell them to pop in once in a while.

Hi Everyone! I thought I would pop in and say hello. I haven't been on the site in a while. I need to get back. I have fallen off the wagon...well actually have been dragging behind the back left wheel. I need a fill and have been eating chocolate. Whew...that feels better.

Welcome home CC. read above post please and follow directions.:)Say bu-bye to chocolate right now!

I am frazzled! I started school again. My youngest daughter moved out of the house this morning. I have spend the last 20 years with my kids and now they are gone. Cry_emote_by_terbeag.gif I want my pity party!!! _violin__by_clairebearer.gif

You'll get used to it quicker than you think! :lol: I thought I would never get over my kids all leaving, but heck within a few days I was loving it! What is so funny now is if they can't reach me at home they call my cell and if I don't answer it they call my sister's home. If They can't find me they fall short of calling out the FBI!:tt1: When I finally get home and call them back it's 50 questions! I love it! Now they know how I felt when they were teenagers and would come home past cerfew.

So with sympathy for you right now here is a group pity party. Everyone ready? 1...2...3......AAAAWWWWWW23_29_120.gif 23_28_101.gif 4_9_9.gif:ohmy:

Good luck with school!

hey cc - glad your back,....sorry about the empty nest blues; gives you reason to visit us texans though.:ohmy:

it's friday - first day of spring; first day my dogs decide to get into EVERYTHING. spent an hr at the vet thinking one of my labs was bit by a snake - nope in a mound of fire ants.

coyotte dens , bunnies , snakes , oh my - summer should hit next wk....

What is so funny now is if they can't reach me at home they call my cell and if I don't answer it they call my sister's home. If They can't find me they fall short of calling out the FBI!:lol:

:tt1: I had to laugh at this one. It reminded me of a time several years ago. I didn't have a cell phone. I forwarded my calls to my mom's house while I was there. I forgot to unforward them. When she couldn't reach me at home (it kept going back to her house), she called the police! At 2 in the morning, I had the police at my door! When I answered, the policeman asked me to PLEASE call my mom because she was worried! How embarrassing!:ohmy:

I expect that of all my dates. And by "dates", I mean women I see in Walmart and follow home.

Bwahaha. I used to expect them to put out on the first date so that I could know whether it was worth going on a second with them. Time is scarce, ya know.

Ken is legit. He is someone that helps Alex with LBT. He is one of those computer wizzards.

Ken is legit. He is someone that helps Alex with LBT. He is one of those computer wizzards.

he should really disclose that tidbit of info - i saw the thread & i still wouldn't provide that info. he also then should have PM capabilities and sent messages directly to those with issues.

poor form of communication as someone acting on behalf of lbt.

ETA - doesn't someone working on behalf of LBT have ip address info? why would it be requested? makes for reasonable questioning..

Edited by luluc
i had more to say

I posted a post in the mod thread and asked

Susan to clarify what Ken's role in LBT is. If she doesn't answer soon, I will pm alex and ask him to post in here

exactly what Ken's role is here at LBT.

Or you can PM Alex if you wish, and ask him to make a post

about Ken so people aren't leary of him.

I did actually send a PM to Susan this morning after reading the post from Ken. She hadn't answered me. I have to agree that he could have identified himself as someone working with Alex. It would have helped (although I probably still wouldn't have provided my IP... just saying).

Heading in to work tonight.. Lets see what the elavator holds for me tonight.. Its like greys anatomy except there no sex in the on call room..

Heading in to work tonight.. Lets see what the elavator holds for me tonight.. Its like greys anatomy except there no sex in the on call room..

No sex that you are telling about anyway...:ohmy:

I did actually send a PM to Susan this morning after reading the post from Ken. She hadn't answered me. I have to agree that he could have identified himself as someone working with Alex. It would have helped (although I probably still wouldn't have provided my IP... just saying).

I agree too. I remember in the mod thread when they were

all talking about site issues, Alex posted that Ken was working on them. I asked "who in the heck is Ken"

I have never seen in posting at LBT before that one thread though. It's probably because they just did a big overhaul on changing servers.

Done. Hopefully it's just a TIA. They are extremely common.

Thanks. That actually was my first thought but it was a blood clot on the left side of her brain caused by the medication she was taking that they're treating with blood thinner. The doctors had her up and walking around the bed this morning. The neurologist will be back in later today to run more tests (speech, memory, motor skills) and hopefully she will be moved into a regular room by the end of the day. Thank God they found it early.

SNT-She is has my prayers. Is she, by any chance, from Chatt? I knew a girl by that name many years ago. I know that isn't exactly a common name, so I just wondered.

Thanks! I'm not sure where she's from originally. She's late 30's if that means anything. She's 5'6"-5'7" and a little darker than medium complexion and just sweet as can be. I kept saying, "please don't take her away from her 2 boys (and her hubby)."

Once they have your IP they can scan you for open ports and if you have ones open they can hack in and see everything as if they were looking at their own desktop.Not that I could/would ever have done that

Ha, you sound SO guilty!!!

I guess that is why I don't get it. I haven't wanted to talk to the people from high school when I see them in the store so why bother to have them look me up on Facebook? I created a facebook account once. I deleted it soon after.
Hi Everyone! I thought I would pop in and say hello. I haven't been on the site in a while. I need to get back. I have fallen off the wagon...well actually have been dragging behind the back left wheel. I need a fill and have been eating chocolate. Whew...that feels better.

Hmm, I too have been quite a good friend of chocolate lately. Seems like I like it more than it likes me!

Jedi_by_melonhead_emotion.gif

Love this emoticon!

(((((CC))))) very sorry you're hurting as an empty nester. I know you'll get over it eventually but you can definitely think it sucks now!

it's friday - first day of spring; first day my dogs decide to get into EVERYTHING. spent an hr at the vet thinking one of my labs was bit by a snake - nope in a mound of fire ants.

Ugh, fire ants have moved into my front yard with an abandon. Where does one buy fire ant killer - some place like Lowe's?

poor form of communication as someone acting on behalf of lbt.

The communication comment made me laugh. It's way too long of a story for here but communication does not seem to be my employer's strong suit...nor any of its departments. :ohmy:

Ugh, fire ants have moved into my front yard with an abandon. Where does one buy fire ant killer - some place like Lowe's?

i go to our local feed store for some "mixture" - DH and i had diner plans....but the big lug is such a baby we cancelled....check FB for his pic - it's hillarious!!