Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

. I have always gone for the guys that I almost have to stand on a stool to kiss.:tt2:

me too!

i will tuck my elbows in & DH will lift me up by them to kiss me - well he can now, before hand he bent and i tippee toed it...LOL:)

me too!

i will tuck my elbows in & DH will lift me up by them to kiss me - well he can now, before hand he bent and i tippee toed it...LOL:)

DH likes to have me buy really tall shoes to wear every once in a while. Even with those, he still has to bend down. I can't wait for the day when he can lift me.:tt2:

me too!

That's so adorable...my heart just melted a little.

Heading to freezer to freeze it back up to where it should be, damn it!

DH is about 4 inches taller. I do miss the tall guys (Long-term bf's in past have been above 6'), but he's still taller (even if by a tiny bit) than me if I'm wearing heels, and that's good enough.

:tt2::lol:

DH likes to have me buy really tall shoes to wear every once in a while. Even with those, he still has to bend down. I can't wait for the day when he can lift me.:)

when i walk out w/heels on DH rolls his eyes - because as mentioned back in this thread probably 100 pages back .... he knows he'll be carrying them by nights end (right brandy:sneaky:???). i'm bad at making it thru a night w/them..:)

HA - had to re-read this thru slims response to get it....LOL!!!:tt2:

when i walk out w/heels on DH rolls his eyes - because as mentioned back in this thread probably 100 pages back .... he knows he'll be carrying them by nights end (right brandy:sneaky:???). i'm bad at making it thru a night w/them..:)

Who said anything about wearing them out?:)

Either he will be carrying them or holding them up in the air LOFL...

use yer imagination on that one!

Saweet 20 minutes till it's time to go home.

I was rereading the mexico danger thread... That annoys me. I guess I shouldn't give my opinion rofl.

Could someone show me the disclosure on LBT where it says you have to believe everything thats written on the forums? I didn't realize you have to hug and cuddle at all times when you aren't buying it.

Could someone show me the disclosure on LBT where it says you have to believe everything thats written on the forums?

Well crap, you mean I couldn't eat that double cheeseburger the day of surgery like they said?:tt2:

Well crap, you mean I couldn't eat that double cheeseburger the day of surgery like they said?:tt2:

No you must wait till 12 hours after surgery, eat it, cry, repent, and I will tell you that it was ok...

allow 10-12 months for band slippage.

kthanx

I learned early on that following through with any threats/promises made to children and consistency were of MAJOR importance.

I once made a joking comment, to my oldest...she did not want to eat her diced carrots, and we both knew she had to at least try them, I thought teasing her might help so I told her to eat them or I'd stuff it up her nose. She give me her defiant look, and blew them out into a kleenex, choosing to EAT the next bite as opposed to it being administered nasally!

My DIL threatens, never following through, I get so tired of hearing her threaten to spank him, I am almost ready to do it myself and get it over!

Makes me crazy! And she is all over the place with discipline, one day she ignores him jumping on furniture or playing with the computer, the next she screams at him. It is no wonder he is such a handful, he has no bounderies he recognizes, and is free falling.

If you say NO to something on Monday, say it every other day of the week as well!

My 2 oldest had serious problems at first with curfew. They were in HS and had a 9-10 PM curfew on weekdays and midnight on weekends. They would push it.....so would be grounded. Was an evil cycle.

So then we finally laid down the law. For every MINUTE they were late, they owed Dad and I an HOUR of labor. Due when we wanted it, not them, too bad if it interfered...don't be late!

We used a wind up alarm clock sat it on the hall tree outside our room, set for midnight. If they got in, they turned the alarm off and all was well. If they were late, the alarm went off and time started! As a parent of a kid, I slept light enough to hear them sneeze or roll over with the door closed.

Now I am old and alone, they could come in and ransack the house and I would wake up the next morning going WTH?????

I take back every nice thing I have said about my oldest DD, she just strolled in with GS Thin Mint Cookies, she is EVIL!

I don't pay my kids for doing chores. Doing chores is something everyone in the family has to do because that's part of being in a family.

But once they get old enough, I give them a budget. DS gets one now. He figures out what kinds of things he wants to spend money on -- how much on clothes, how much on going out with friends, how much for his WOW subscription, etc. Then we negotiate. :)

Once his budget is set, that's it. If he blows all his money on a $75 t-shirt and can't pay for his WoW subscription, then oh well. He has to earn the extra somehow or do without.

Oh and now that he's old enough to work? He gets nothing in the summer. He has to get a job if he wants money.

DD is still just on the allowance plan. She gets so much a week for whatever she wants to spend it on. But she's only 10. When she's older, she'll be shifted to the budget plan. Unlike DS, she doesn't seem to understand the value of a dollar -- even though they both got the same allowance and it worked the same way -- so I anticipate a lot of whining and crying when she wants new clothes and can't afford them. I have to say, I'm not looking forward to it. But hopefully she'll learn even if it's the hard way. :tt2: