Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Sounds like she needs a "come to Jesus" meeting with YOU!!!

Three words: separate checking accounts!!! You have got to get your financial situation straight for YOU. Ugh I hate that you're going through this.

Thankfully, we do have separate checking accounts. I am just going to see how things go. He knows how I feel about it. I am just going to wait and see.

whos paul harvey??

just a random thought we should have a lbt gathering down here at disney and ride roller coasters together..

Paul Harvey was a famous radio host. He was known for the saying "and now for the rest of the story". He could make his stories come alive. I could visualize his stories so easily.

Leaves me out. I still can't fit rides. But I will one day be able to.

It is actually snowing here. We won't get much, but I could drive 20/30 miles any direction and find 2-4". I would if the flippen wind chill wasn't in the single temps.

pjtp - have nothing really; sites up - sunday morning, ... dogs & hubby still sleepng:)

Good morning everyone! Raining and yucky here in Jax today. I don't care though, going to watch the race.

I got something to post..pilot boy is looking like a steak to me these days.. Yummy and against my better judgement..lol

metaphor???

changing your vegan mind or wanting to take a nip @ that pilot?:wink:

I kinda want both of them today.. Problem # 2 his mother is a dept manager in the hospital..I just found this out today..crap crap crap

I got something to post..pilot boy is looking like a steak to me these days.. Yummy and against my better judgement..lol

Sounds like he may be just what you need. Sorry to say, but current bf sounds like a.... well, you know. :wink:

hey every one,i just got my second fill Thursday and boy can i tell a difference now! i have 5 cc in my band.Now i hope this slow progress can speed up i have only lost 14 pounds since my surgery on Dec 16 2008.I thought i would be down quite a bit by now,I gave my girlfriend all but two things in my winter wardrobe ,what a fool.I could have worn them all winter.i need mental help,how do you let that food go? I eat and have all this food left.I want to sit and eat it even though i am stuffed .Any suggestions

hey every one,i just got my second fill Thursday and boy can i tell a difference now! i have 5 cc in my band.Now i hope this slow progress can speed up i have only lost 14 pounds since my surgery on Dec 16 2008.I thought i would be down quite a bit by now,I gave my girlfriend all but two things in my winter wardrobe ,what a fool.I could have worn them all winter.i need mental help,how do you let that food go? I eat and have all this food left.I want to sit and eat it even though i am stuffed .Any suggestions

Go back to liquids for a while that always helps me I think it shrinks my stomach..

I eat and have all this food left.I want to sit and eat it even though i am stuffed .Any suggestions

Put less on your plate to start with. Put the absolute minimum you think you can eat and tell yourself that you can go get more if you want. Then, most times, you'll eat that and be satisfied.

Maybe I'll dip pilot boy in some A1 sauce and call it a day..

Sounds like some kinky fun to me!!

Quick, everyone, post something fast before we lose the connection again!!!

Put less on your plate to start with. Put the absolute minimum you think you can eat and tell yourself that you can go get more if you want. Then, most times, you'll eat that and be satisfied.

i still use a salad plate - never graduated to the "big peoples" plate. if i was/am still hungry, i may grab a glass of skim milk.