Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP: My DD and I had lunch with Gloucester, her DD and another friend. We had a wonderful time and it was really good to meet IRL. Glouc's so pretty and sweet. Her daughter (gorgeous and the most fantastic complexion) has the patience of a saint. We literally bored her poor DD to tears. My rude teeange son wouldn't invite her to play Wii with him.

that is great ya'll got to meet up!

i should pop down to houston :thumbup:

The one I absolutely could not finish and almost tried to sue for the time back I lost was (and I can't even remember the name) the movie with Katherine Heigl where she gets knocked up by some loser bum she meets in a bar. That may even be the name: Knocked Up. Omg, it was HORRIBLE.

Wow your the first person I've ever heard say they didd'nt like Knocked Up. Don't watch Zach and Miri you will probably like it even less.

i should pop down to houston :cursing:

C'mon down. Then we'll come and hang out at your ranch. :thumbup:

Good morning everyone!! I am posting from work! I officially released myself to go back to work. Hopefully, my doctor will give me his approval after my appointment tomorrow. I could not sit home another day. I still have bandages and crutches. But, I am being good, I brought in a stool to keep my foot propped up and my ice bag. I must admit, it was tough getting out of bed so early this morning.

LJM, good luck with your fill. I know you are ready.

Have a great Monday everyone!

PJTP: My DD and I had lunch with Gloucester, her DD and another friend. We had a wonderful time and it was really good to meet IRL. Glouc's so pretty and sweet. Her daughter (gorgeous and the most fantastic complexion) has the patience of a saint. We literally bored her poor DD to tears. My rude teeange son wouldn't invite her to play Wii with him.

:thumbup: Ah, geee..thank you so much! YOU are a knock-out, and your daughter is so pretty - and funny! We loved her laughter! You have a wonderful family - don't be too hard on DS, it's typical at that age, and DD just wanted to go the mall!

And, I'm just now seeing this...My email notifications aren't working....:cursing:

oh yeah ... adding...

my in-laws are coming into town to meet DS... they are staying at a hotel THIRTY miles from our house... WTF??? and they are only staying Saturday noon-ish to Sunday 4pm-ish... ummm... we are going to see them for maybe 2-3 hours ... not that I mind, but geesh!!

That's too weird! Look at it this way, they're doing you a favor - I'm sorry, but they sound like the type of people that you'd want to stay 30 miles away. :crying:

i should pop down to houston :cursing:

Yes! And bring puppies...!

Yes! And play with puppies...(yes, I love dogs.)

I officially released myself to go back to work. Hopefully, my doctor will give me his approval after my appointment tomorrow. I could not sit home another day. I still have bandages and crutches. But, I am being good, I brought in a stool to keep my foot propped up and my ice bag. I must admit, it was tough getting out of bed so early this morning.

Susan, you sound like me! I'd hate to sit at home for that long, and would probably "release myself" before too long.

oh yeah ... adding...

my in-laws are coming into town to meet DS... they are staying at a hotel THIRTY miles from our house... WTF??? and they are only staying Saturday noon-ish to Sunday 4pm-ish... ummm... we are going to see them for maybe 2-3 hours ... not that I mind, but geesh!!

best kind of in-law visit :crying:

Yes! And bring puppies...!

Yes! And play with puppies...(yes, I love dogs.)

def - could have a lbt bash; pools' ready :crying:

don't push it too hard susan!

going in this afternoon to discuss job - more importantly $$$. my fear is that they'll want me to start tomorrow, and i need a wk to get use to the idea...:cursing:

happy monday all!

oh yeah ... adding...

Your in-laws sound weird -- like mine. We are now on entirely separate coasts. I think it's far enough now. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your fill!!! I go for my third today. None too soon!

yay i go in for my first fill tomorrow... soooo ready for it!!!

oh yeah ... adding...

Good deal on the fill. Strange about the in-laws--oh well, at least you don't have to deal with them on a regular basis.

Good morning everyone!! I am posting from work! I officially released myself to go back to work. Hopefully, my doctor will give me his approval after my appointment tomorrow. I could not sit home another day. I still have bandages and crutches. But, I am being good, I brought in a stool to keep my foot propped up and my ice bag. I must admit, it was tough getting out of bed so early this morning.

Didn't like working from home? I love it but it's good to go in to the office from time to time, too.

Good luck on your fill!!! I go for my third today. None too soon!

I seriously need another fill -- the .5 cc removal has completely opened up my band and my appetite is fierce!

I am NOT at work today. I took off because my kids and dh had off for President's Day.

going in this afternoon to discuss job - more importantly $$$. my fear is that they'll want me to start tomorrow, and i need a wk to get use to the idea...:rolleyes:

Good luck!

I am NOT at work today. I took off because my kids and dh had off for President's Day.

Office is closed today. Kids are off school (the haven't been in past years so this is the first year I have to share President's Day with the kids). DH is at work, they never close for anything but the major holidays.

PJTP...I am so hungry I could chew my own arm off! :rolleyes:

I got my first fill in early January after the holidays, and I felt the restriction for about a week - 10 days, then nothing. I've been struggling ever since and just called to make a second fill appt.

I'm almost looking FORWARD to being on liquids for a day or two...that's how bad the head hunger is right now, and the stomach isn't far behind...

Will report in once I'm done on Wednesday afternoon...

Cool ebony let us know..I have stomach flu its terrible... But upside is I made it to goal 145..yay Now I guess I need to set another goal..