Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Wow, am I the only one who isn't watching the Super Bowl?

What I should be watching is the inside of my eyeballs...I have to get up in about 4 hours....but no siree, tonight my eyes are wide open.:tongue2:

I wasn't but I was at the grocery store.

I wasn't watching. I watched several shows I had recorded on my DVR. Then, being the boring person that I am, I went to bed early.:w00t:

Well I was and even though my team lost it was one of the best. games. ever.

And I will never drink 1.5 liters of wine the night before work ever again.

I watched it off and on some of the first and second quarters and all of the fourth quarter. Neither team is one that I root for but I would have liked to seen Arizona win it.

He runs faster than I do and I always end up feeling unfit, fat and frumpy when he comes.

That's probably the reason my DH won't go with me. I will look frumpy compared to him and make him look bad.:w00t: He hasn't actually said that, but that is my "fat girl" brain thinking for him.

Happy Monday!

Whoo hoo - it is February, the sun is shining, the temperature is supposed to rise a little, and it looks like I am heading to California for a wee break at the end of the month! All in all, a good day.

Happy Monday!

Whoo hoo - it is February, the sun is shining, the temperature is supposed to rise a little, and it looks like I am heading to California for a wee break at the end of the month! All in all, a good day.

May I come with?

*yes, watched football yesterday - ate / drank crap all day.

*gym, prefer going alone. dh likes to join me, but always wants bail out early ..LOL

*taps your deserving of some cali sunshine; didn't that pesky groundhog see his shadow this am??

I'm glad I fly in/out to my work on the mine site and don't live local, as the folks that live in Kununurra (180km away) and bus it back and forth from site are stuck here for the duration. The wet season has done it's usual trick and taken out the road and bridge and it looks like a week before it will open again. Poor bastards are stuck in camp for the weekend and all of next week. Looks like the camp food is going to be slim pickings too, coz the supply truck didn't make it through :(

Slideshow of more pics

Those are some damn great pics.. thanks for sharing them and all the ones you have before. They are truly lovely. Nature is a real bitch sometimes!

LJM I am thinking of you. Hope all is going well :)

Well I felt the economic slow down yesterday.. my company "restructured" and I wasn't included in it lol

So off to find work... after I get from Hawaii! haha

I'm really sorry to hear about that, and I'm hoping you find something very soon. So many people are feeling it, including me. We have a choice of taking a 10% paycut, or have 20% of our work force cut. I prefer the pay cut.

very sorry brand!!

horrible timing - but do indeed enjoy your wedding !!!

ljm - i keep checking fb for updates; be thinking of you today

pjtp - have a diner party tonite with old colleagues i haven't seen in YRS, before i got heavy. they only know me the size i am now - but heard i got HUGE (cause i was coughed on).

dh bought me an outfit (by himself) and i just tried it on - he had SLUT on the brain because the top goes down to my navel (which is a wrap tie thing) - the pants are fine, but i need to go get another blouse. he really is a perv!!!

Are we married to the same guy per chance? Or is it his brother maybe? LOL!

That whole thing is around 8000 calories.

Wowza.

AND 500+ grams of fat!!! :blush:

I can't see this at work but it sounds wonderful... I wonder how much one bite is really worth? 800 Cals/50G fat maybe? How long would it take me to work that off? Oh that's right, I can't work of anything!

Beth, how many bottles are you indulging in? Are you one of those that once you start, you don't stop until you see the bottom of the bottle?

Hehe! That made me laugh! :w00t:

I haven't had a drop of alcohol or a puff of smoke since New Year's Eve. Once I feel more comfortable with the smoking cessation, then wine and martinis are coming back as a regular part of my diet. :drool:

Great for you Donna! Your lungs will thank you for it. :unsure:

LJM's bean arrived at 11:41pm and weighed 6 lb 1 oz. Mum (Mom!) and bub are doing well!
updated the "update on me thread"

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f131/update-me-84732/index2.html#post1135014

labor sucks...

Again, Congratulations LJM and family!

PJTP-I bought size sixteen jeans today! I just tried them on to see how much further I had to go to fit them. Imagine my surprise when they not only fit, but are actually a little big! They weren't big enough to go smaller.

Woohoo!! Congratulations slim! That's great!

I watched it. Rooted for Steelers so I can get some Joe's Crab Shack. I won. :wink2: This is also the first time ever (besides when the Niners were in the SB) that I didn't root for the underdogs.

That's probably the reason my DH won't go with me. I will look frumpy compared to him and make him look bad.:w00t: He hasn't actually said that, but that is my "fat girl" brain thinking for him.

Well I doubt that's true. If it is, send him to my house for a day. He will REALLY appreciate you then.

Happy Monday!

Woohoo!! One month closer to warmer weather! It's so strange, I never cared for Summer before. Now I have no insulation and coooold sux! Punxsatawny Phil says 6 more weeks of Winter BTW. :glare:

One month closer to warmer weather! It's so strange, I never cared for Summer before. Now I have no insulation and coooold sux! Punxsatawny Phil says 6 more weeks of Winter BTW. :w00t:

someone go shoot that rodent!