Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Keep your strength up green and don't give up! They said, and did say for 2 years mine had spread to the bone---and technically I guess it did. I have 2 still active tumors. One in my fibula of my right leg (the smaller shin bone) and one in the right mastoid (a honeycomb of bony structure behind your ear.) I have them scanned every 6 months--no change in the 5 + years since they appeared. They still show up as active. There was at one point one in my clavicle (collar bone)--and a spot they saw on my spine--but in all the scans done in the last 5 years the only ones who still show active and glow like crazy on the scans are in my leg and the mastoid. I am injected with radioactive isotopes then scanned and at one point it looked like many spots! Now for years the same 4 places glow----injection site, bladder, and the 2 tumors.

It has NOT won---I DID....and YOU will too!!!!!

Kat

September was my 5 year mark.....but with these present they will not give me the CURED word! That is ok, I took it anyway!!!

I would say it's a lack of God, but I doubt she'd appreciate that little diddy. :confused:

:sneaky::lol::lol:So true.

It takes my mind off my aches and pains and whether my cancer has spread to my bones.

i sure hope not green!!! i'll be thinking of ya.

Keep your strength up green and don't give up! They said, and did say for 2 years mine had spread to the bone---and technically I guess it did. I have 2 still active tumors. One in my fibula of my right leg (the smaller shin bone) and one in the right mastoid (a honeycomb of bony structure behind your ear.) I have them scanned every 6 months--no change in the 5 + years since they appeared. They still show up as active. There was at one point one in my clavicle (collar bone)--and a spot they saw on my spine--but in all the scans done in the last 5 years the only ones who still show active and glow like crazy on the scans are in my leg and the mastoid. I am injected with radioactive isotopes then scanned and at one point it looked like many spots! Now for years the same 4 places glow----injection site, bladder, and the 2 tumors.

It has NOT won---I DID....and YOU will too!!!!!

Kat

September was my 5 year mark.....but with these present they will not give me the CURED word! That is ok, I took it anyway!!!

Thanks, Kat, for the advice. I had a bone scan just over two weeks ago and my left set of ribs glowed. They took lots of extra pics of the ribs during the photo op. As it happens I do have big pain in that area and the techs were asking me if I had been in an accident recently. Nope, I had not and the previous bone scan was entirely clean. The trouble is that my cancer is the type that spreads quickly - small cell.

On the other hand, I have not received a phone call from my oncologist and I am figuring that no news is good news: the ostrich "head in the sand" approach, eh. lol

I am due to see him in early Feb and will find out more then. In the meantime I am saving my dwindling supply of liquid codeine and liquid morphine for the times when it hurts too much to sleep. And I am chewing on Robaxacet. (Though the throat is healing and there is no sign of the primary tumor, I still cannot swallow pills or anything big. Tee Hee.)

i sure hope not green!!! i'll be thinking of ya.

Thanks, luluc. I am not in the mood to cash in my chips yet. I just went clothes shopping with my mate yesterday. Spent a bunch on spring stuff instead of shopping the sales. Oy! eh....

Not me- I love the debate. It takes my mind off my aches and pains and whether my cancer has spread to my bones.

You'll be in my thoughts.

Green - way to hold your own against PG! I've made it through 15 pages of the prostitution thread and it just reminds me too much of the political threads that just wore me out. I was shocked that one person <GL> on the first page was OK with the legalization!

Does anyone watch "Diet Tribe"? I just found it On Demand. Man o man Shawna is negative, whew. The trainer sure is cute tho!

Isn't he the cutest?! I watched the first two episodes. You are right about her. I haven't watched any more though.

Kat, I hear ya about the prostitution thread. You and I both agree on that particular subject.

Does anyone watch "Diet Tribe"? I just found it On Demand. Man o man Shawna is negative, whew. The trainer sure is cute tho!

have tried to watch that show 3 times; can't do it. i get 5mins in then i want to slap one of those chicks...:confused:

prostitution thread - hmmm, don't do religion here. i like debate, but i have to do so in real time. you can't read my hands waving about thru words only:) or hear DH ask me to sit on my hands to let others talk:tongue_smilie:

oh BTW , not everyone should wear a thong...just sayin'

:sneaky:

In the hospital huh LJM? You know orgasm is one of the best ways to start labor........

It's a myth. But a fun one. :confused:

Not me- I love the debate. It takes my mind off my aches and pains and whether my cancer has spread to my bones.

Sorry you are still having issues.

prostitution thread

bores me. I've only been in twice. You guys can't lure me back.

PJTP: Hi Everyone! I started school a week and a half ago and have found little time for posting! I hope to get into the swing of things so I can get back on here more often.

Last night I had a dinner party at my house - I drank a LOT of red wine. I think BethFromVa will never speak to me again! I am such a boozer! lol I am such an embarrassment! Beth's husband will probably not allow her to hang out with me again!! :(

PJTP: Hi Everyone! I started school a week and a half ago and have found little time for posting! I hope to get into the swing of things so I can get back on here more often.

Last night I had a dinner party at my house - I drank a LOT of red wine. I think BethFromVa will never speak to me again! I am such a boozer! lol I am such an embarrassment! Beth's husband will probably not allow her to hang out with me again!! :scared2:

Omg, I was drinking right along with you! The fact that we held our booze and didn't break things, dance on tables, or get nekkid says we did well.

I can hardly wait to do it again! My house, Greek theme, more wine, right? :(