Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I would think a closed gate would have been enough. :w00t:

no trespassing signs mean diddly squat - we have a metal gate that gets tripped by my heeler and doesn't close all the time.

we usually have teenagers at the end of the gates, but last night they were NO teenagers - i agree, that was an affair. oh BTW , not everyone should wear a thong...just sayin'

Do I dare even ask?

nope, SSDD, Susan... :w00t:

Ok, that is beyond hysterical. I guess when the urge strikes to Secks_by_de_Mote.gif

LMAO at that blinkie

some people feel they must act on it immediately, no matter where they are.

yeah, like a hospital room ... :cheers2:

So, anybody doing anything interesting today.

hospital ... fun...

I would think a closed gate would have been enough. :thumbup:

nope, too obvious....

In the hospital huh LJM? You know orgasm is one of the best ways to start labor........

Loaded brownies a couple times in my distant past....guess the part I enjoyed the most was the brownies!! Would still choose the brownies if given a choice!!! food was always my drug of choice I guess, even before I got fat!

We had plans to go to a movie today, but postponed them til tomorrow, so I think I have a date with the easy chair and a book!!!

Oh and staying away from the prostitution thread, before I get pissy!!!

Have a good one everybody!!

Kat

LOL, hopefully not at me. I think it's time I bow out too. Being diplomatic isn't getting me anywhere. :confused:

In the hospital huh LJM? You know orgasm is one of the best ways to start labor........

well, not really possible when DD comes with DH all the freaking time... grrrr.. :sneaky:

i've stayed away from that thread for a few days now ... some people wouldnt see the light if someone shoved a light bulb up there, but ya know... :confused:

Ok, so I went to the prostitution thread. My goodness... That is all I will say.

Nope Beth, not you at all, there are some posters that as soon as they enter a thread, I usually just leave....there is no such thing as a civilized conversation, something is found wrong with every comment I make, and one can try until they are blue in the face, and nothing will change, except my blood pressure and attitude. I finally decided it is my right not to deal with that person. It does not make me afraid of them, or less intelligent or less able to argue with them. But I am happy with me the way I am, and refuse to be made feel less by them, and when I allow them to do that, they win. So I choose not to deal with them. I divorced someone like that to not be around them, I will be damned if I CHOOSE to stay and argue with another hard headed legend in their own mind type of person!

I do find it kind of amusing sometimes to bait the conversation-------but not today! Not in discussions that are so close to ones heart.

A debate about whether the body goes into a starvation mode when calories are cut severely is one thing. To make light of and belittle ones faith simply because they have none of their own is selfish and to me says that deep down this person does believe or they would simply leave. And to question is to believe on a level.....But no it is more fun to spread hate and discontent.....which is VERY common place for the poster I prefer to avoid.

So I left........good luck in there!

Kat

LOL, hopefully not at me. I think it's time I bow out too. Being diplomatic isn't getting me anywhere. :confused:

Not me- I love the debate. It takes my mind off my aches and pains and whether my cancer has spread to my bones.

Nope Beth, not you at all, there are some posters that as soon as they enter a thread, I usually just leave....there is no such thing as a civilized conversation, something is found wrong with every comment I make, and one can try until they are blue in the face, and nothing will change, except my blood pressure and attitude. I finally decided it is my right not to deal with that person. It does not make me afraid of them, or less intelligent or less able to argue with them. But I am happy with me the way I am, and refuse to be made feel less by them, and when I allow them to do that, they win. So I choose not to deal with them. I divorced someone like that to not be around them, I will be damned if I CHOOSE to stay and argue with another hard headed legend in their own mind type of person!

I do find it kind of amusing sometimes to bait the conversation-------but not today! Not in discussions that are so close to ones heart.

A debate about whether the body goes into a starvation mode when calories are cut severely is one thing. To make light of and belittle ones faith simply because they have none of their own is selfish and to me says that deep down this person does believe or they would simply leave. And to question is to believe on a level.....But no it is more fun to spread hate and discontent.....which is VERY common place for the poster I prefer to avoid.

Kat

Though I am QUITE sure I know who you are talking about, I have NEVER met a person like that in my real life. I hope that I NEVER meet someone like that. You have to wonder what happens in a person's life to make them that way.:confused:

Oragsms used to help out with my menstrual cramps but only for as long as the orgasm lasted.

Kat

I fully understand. I will not be baited into that conversation with that person either. I've learned the hard way that it never gets anywhere.

If one was truly questioning to learn or find out what others believe, that is one thing. However, that is not the way this diatribe is going. These are questions simply elicited in order to bash the response or the responder, and I simply won't walk into that. Smarter people than her have tried it and failed, and it just turns into a pissing match.

Not me- I love the debate. It takes my mind off my aches and pains and whether my cancer has spread to my bones.

I love a good debate too, but that is not what's going on over there. Debate is verbal sparring. In this case, it's turning into one person punching the other with their words. It's not debate.

Though I am QUITE sure I know who you are talking about, I have NEVER met a person like that in my real life. I hope that I NEVER meet someone like that. You have to wonder what happens in a person's life to make them that way.:confused:

I would say it's a lack of God, but I doubt she'd appreciate that little diddy. :sneaky:

Oragsms used to help out with my menstrual cramps but only for as long as the orgasm lasted.

Oooh, another good reason to have them frequently! :confused: