Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I don't post often, but ya'll crack me up...

so i did hide out for the most part yesterday and watched a ton of movies....american gangster was SO long, but a great movie - love denzell!!!:w00t:

ok - funny story, dh and i went to get a bite to eat last night, and when we were coming up our driveway (mile long dirt road) - we realized the gates were open and a car parked by the pond. it wasn't really late around 8ish & as we got closer dh stopped the truck to let "whoever" know they were on private property. it was a couple i'd say my age doing the nasty, and i mean nasty cause what i saw was NASTY!!!!!

the wife slipped out of the car butt naked trying to pull her cothes on, they left in a HUGE hurry......i can't stop laughing at that scene. LOL

ok = more coffe!

Dangit with all my drama, I plum forgot to say that even tho I was too tight, I did still order 3-XL pizzas to dip into chocolate sauce! (Plus a 12-pack of Mountain Dew!) :thumbup:

Thanks, I was wondering what to do for dinner tonight, and now I know!

PJTP - i REALLY need to stay out of post op forum....

Do I dare even ask?

Absolutely fantastically awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!!

I guess it is going to be another quiet weekend on here. I guess I need to get a life.:w00t:

Having a "life" can be highly overrated at times.

so i did hide out for the most part yesterday and watched a ton of movies....american gangster was SO long, but a great movie - love denzell!!!:cheers2:

ok - funny story, dh and i went to get a bite to eat last night, and when we were coming up our driveway (mile long dirt road) - we realized the gates were open and a car parked by the pond. it wasn't really late around 8ish & as we got closer dh stopped the truck to let "whoever" know they were on private property. it was a couple i'd say my age doing the nasty, and i mean nasty cause what i saw was NASTY!!!!!

the wife slipped out of the car butt naked trying to pull her cothes on, they left in a HUGE hurry......i can't stop laughing at that scene. LOL

ok = more coffe!

Ok, that is beyond hysterical. I guess when the urge strikes to Secks_by_de_Mote.gif some people feel they must act on it immediately, no matter where they are.

So, anybody doing anything interesting today. I'm not. I cleaned and got all my laundry done yesterday. Hubby is off racing his rc cars in Macon. DD is still in bed and I am just enjoying the peace and quiet while checking out my message boards.

you and me both!!

Make that three.

I guess I can do Richard twice to combat all the wine I drank at Colorado Chick's house last night at dinner! :w00t:

So, anybody doing anything interesting today.

cooking.

trying to get back in the habit of cooking a bunch on sunday for the wk - so not running around trying to figure out on the fly.

just put at batch of Protein brownies in - got the recp idea from mac's thread about protein muffins....smells good so far:tongue:

!

SURPRISE! LOL :party: So you and hubby went and had some fun afterwards right?:cheers2::w00t:

I don't know, but I wish they would come back soon.:thumbup:

Because deep down we really miss them.

Thanks, I was wondering what to do for dinner tonight, and now I know!

I am cooking spaghetti tonight. I haven't had it since I got banded. I haven't tried it because I can't eat the Ramon noodles. But with DD and DGD living here I know it won't be wasted if I can't eat it.

Life? What is a life?

just put at batch of Protein brownies in ...smells good so far:tongue:

Yea right...Protein Brownies.... we want some uhmmm protein brownies. :thumbup::w00t:

That did sound like a good recipe. But if I cook them I will eat them...........ALL.

Does anyone ever watch "Life in the ER"? They had an episode where a major donor came in complaining of feeling lightheaded, heart racing and other symptoms. They ran all kinds of tests and could not find anything wrong. She kept threatening to stop contributing to the hospital, etc. if they couldn't determine what was wrong. One of the hospital bigwigs found out she was there and made the ER docs run every test known to mankind to try and find something wrong with her. She was an older lady and was there with her husband and nephew that was staying with them. Finally, one of the docs asked if she had ate anything different lately. She said no. The last thing she ate was some of those wonderful brownies her nephew had brought home from college. The nephew left the room in a hurry. Turns out, she was high from those "wonderful brownies". I laughed so hard at that episode.

You sure that it's just Protein in those brownies Lulu? I am thinking a trip to Texas sounds good about now....

HA!!!

didn't even think about it - as in susan's story, i was a "dead head" back in college and made magic brownies all the time~!!!

dh has been complaining of a sweet tooth lately and that i have nothing in the house (by design)....so i thought i'd give these a try and see if he can tell they are made w/protein powder/ls brownie mix & pumpkin... we'll see:)

HYSTERICAL!!! Hopefully they/she was so mortified that they won't do that again. I didn't think "wife" tho; I thought "mistress"! Perhaps you all should put a "no trespassing" sign up! :w00t:

The last thing she ate was some of those wonderful brownies her nephew had brought home from college. The nephew left the room in a hurry. Turns out, she was high from those "wonderful brownies". I laughed so hard at that episode.

That's awesome and pitiful all rolled together!

Ok, so the pizza ads are back.

luluc-that is too hilarious. I have to admit I thought mistress too.

I have never had any of those "special brownies", and now I am too old to experiment. Darn it!