Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

guilty of too much sleep here last night.

crashed on DH while watching TV around 830.....and slept in:rolleyes:

gone - i'm always cold, suppose to get in the 70's today - but right now it's a cold 37.

Morning all.

Good news - I got my long awaited, much needed fill. Bad news - from my last fill to yesterday (a period of 3 months) I gained 1 pound. ARGHHH!!! As I was told, I need to be more vigilant about coming in for fills....but I REALLY need to work on my self-control/head hunger.

Having the right level of fill really helps with the self-control/head hunger issues. When you are not physically hungry, you're much less likely to think of food. At least that's been the case for me.

Is anyone else tired today?

Exhausted. I'm bored with winter. I want to get back in the pool.

Exhausted. I'm bored with winter. I want to get back in the pool.

we're really only a month or so away.....

PJTP

Today is my Bandiversary!

I have been more of a slow loser (down 30ish lbs. in the year) but I am kicking myself into high gear and getting on track to make year 2 better than the last one!! :thumbup:

PJTP

I have been more of a slow loser (down 30ish lbs. in the year) but I am kicking myself into high gear and getting on track to make year 2 better than the last one!! :thumbup:

congrats on your bandiversary!

30ish loss is much better than 30ish gain!!!!

I'm bored with winter. I want to get back in the pool.
we're really only a month or so away.....

GRRR!!! We are REALLY a lot further away than one month...

Congratulations! And as Luluc says, 30 pounds down is far better than any gain!!

PJTP

I have been more of a slow loser (down 30ish lbs. in the year) but I am kicking myself into high gear and getting on track to make year 2 better than the last one!! :biggrin:

No problem! I'm almost a year out and only at about 40 Lbs. lost. Oh well. I'm resigning to just taking it one day at a time. Maybe 5 years down the road I'll wake up and weigh myself and realize I finally made it to goal. :thumbup:

PJTP

I have been more of a slow loser (down 30ish lbs. in the year) but I am kicking myself into high gear and getting on track to make year 2 better than the last one!! :biggrin:

congrats! That is still 30 pounds gone forever!

PJTP-My doctor cut my blood pressure medicine in half today!

PJTP-My doctor cut my blood pressure medicine in half today!

slim, that is a HUGE nsv!

when DH got off his BP meds and no longer needed his CPAP was a great victory for him. sometimes we rely too much on the scale for success....much congrats!

happy bandiversary Amy! i agree 30 pounds down is better than 30+ pounds up. keep up the great work.

snt - how great is that! congrats on the meds cut!

PJTP - im having very irregular contractions... i think he wants out!!

slim, that is a HUGE nsv!

when DH got off his BP meds and no longer needed his CPAP was a great victory for him. sometimes we rely too much on the scale for success....much congrats!

Thanks. I hadn't even thought of it that way. That makes it even better!

snt - how great is that! congrats on the meds cut!

Thanks LJM.

PJTP - im having very irregular contractions... i think he wants out!!

I am sending good thoughts your way. Keep us posted as you can.

Thanks. I hadn't even thought of it that way. That makes it even better!

Heck YEAH that's a great NSV!!! I think that is fantastic news, SnT! I bet it feels good. :biggrin:

Heck YEAH that's a great NSV!!! I think that is fantastic news, SnT! I bet it feels good. :biggrin:

It really does. I am on cloud 9.:thumbup: