Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP-I know that there are more important things to talk about right now, but I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!:thumbup: I know I am only barely out of it, but it is so nice to see a 3 instead of a 4. Now if I can just get below 200.
I know this is completely random but I HAVE BICEPS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Just sayin'

Congrats you guys! Take some time in front of the mirror and admire your progress - you deserve it!

Brad

great inaugural speech by obama. The content is not only something that we as a nation should embrace, but also as individuals. If we can strive every day to treat each and every person we meet with that level of respect, imagine what kind of a world this could be.

amen!!!

i know this is completely random but i have biceps for the first time. Just sayin'

woohoo!!!

Southerners are known to be passive-agressive; I love it! Haven't looked at postsecret yet. Should I be skeered to?

And all of that aside, I love and am attracted to my husband as much (if not more!) that I did when we first met irrespective of how much he weighs now or how much hair he has lost since then :tt1:

What a good wifey!

PJTP-I know that there are more important things to talk about right now, but I AM NO LONGER MORBIDLY OBESE!:w00t: I know I am only barely out of it, but it is so nice to see a 3 instead of a 4. Now if I can just get below 200.

Y'all have GOT to call us "Slim" and "Sick" - I can get so confused sometimes!!! WTG Miss Slim - I hope to be not too far behind you! Hmm, guess I need to exercise, huh? :thumbup:

OK how is Michelle Obama not freeeeeeeezing? Brr! I do love the yellow tho esp with Dr. Biden's red.

Congrats slim! That is truly a good point to get to. :thumbup:

Can we say pneumonia? That is what thousands of people at the inauguration is going to have. Including Michelle, loved her dress and coat, but not winter friendly.:thumbup:

Even comfortable heels hurt like stilettos when the air temperature is cold - on pavement, no less!

Makes my feet hurt to think about!!! The girls are just too doggone cute!

Wow - how does one get a ticket in the reviewing stand? That would rock!

Congrats Slim!! What site do you use for the BMI charts? I haven't found a great one that I like yet.

Thanks. I have been using my digital scale/body fat analyzer along with ticker factory.

that is truly great news slim!!!!

much congrats!!

congrats SnT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know this is completely random but I HAVE BICEPS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Just sayin'

woohoo

Congrats you guys! Take some time in front of the mirror and admire your progress - you deserve it!

Brad

Y'all have GOT to call us "Slim" and "Sick" - I can get so confused sometimes!!! WTG Miss Slim - I hope to be not too far behind you! Hmm, guess I need to exercise, huh? :thumbup:

Congrats slim! That is truly a good point to get to. :w00t:

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I was so excited!

Edited by *slim*

Even comfortable heels hurt like stilettos when the air temperature is cold - on pavement, no less!
Makes my feet hurt to think about!!! The girls are just too doggone cute!

Wow - how does one get a ticket in the reviewing stand? That would rock!

Dr. Scholl's baby... that's what I'm talkin about! He's a genious with his little heels pads... hehehe

Dr. Scholl's baby... that's what I'm talkin about! He's a genious with his little heels pads... hehehe

Ha!!! I've been gellin' in my flats but haven't tried the heel pads!

I have the heel pads in a pair of shoes that NEVER get worn outside of the house.:thumbup: They do work quite well.

I have the heel pads in a pair of shoes that NEVER get worn outside of the house.:thumbup: They do work quite well.

flip flops & uggs don't require heel pads:tongue:

i'm a mess when out w/dh who is a ft +3 inches taller than me. he ends up carrying my heels while i walk barefoot by nights end, when out & about.