Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Don't want to sound like a bitch, but I would rather be asked about a fish recipe that might be helpful to my cause than to here about your pigs ( animals ). What have they got to do with lap band unless were suppose to eat them. I like animals but if I want to read about them I'll go to another site. This site is suppose to be helpful to post op and any one who wants help or information about the band and food. Just because you don't need it doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

We all go through tough moments and need encouragement now and again. Try sweet bourbon glaze on your fish and see if it will taste better. You can get it at specialty shops. I just rub the fish with oil and grill it and when it is about done I add the glaze for a minute or two on each side. Don't forget to spray pam first.

Oh by the way I am 8 months out and have lost 91 lbs. but still look for good recipes.< /p>

Remember this is a lapband website if you want to talk about other issues get the persons email and go that route.

Have a Blessed Day.

Grandmasandy

Oh my... :rolleyes:

I like how you incorporate the words "bitch" and "have a blessed day" in the same post. Interesting...

I love how they do that, but it's just too bad they can't manipulate the faces and necks in those pics. They look the same while the body changes, and I'm sure a lot of us have some "extra padding" on our cheeks and necks. :rolleyes:

Yeah :tt2: So far I have lost a ton in my face and neck area so it would be nice to see a real before and after... But I will in another 35 pounds!

I don't know about you people up north but down here pigs can be used for almost anything. If you grease them up then try to catch em thats one of the best cardio exercises there is. sorry I got to go, wife just called, the pigs is eatin the chickens. Here we go again.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Don't want to sound like a bitch, but I would rather be asked about a fish recipe that might be helpful to my cause than to here about your pigs ( animals ). What have they got to do with lap band unless were suppose to eat them. I like animals but if I want to read about them I'll go to another site. This site is suppose to be helpful to post op and any one who wants help or information about the band and food. Just because you don't need it doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

We all go through tough moments and need encouragement now and again. Try sweet bourbon glaze on your fish and see if it will taste better. You can get it at specialty shops. I just rub the fish with oil and grill it and when it is about done I add the glaze for a minute or two on each side. Don't forget to spray pam first.

Oh by the way I am 8 months out and have lost 91 lbs. but still look for good recipes.< /p>

Remember this is a lapband website if you want to talk about other issues get the persons email and go that route.

Have a Blessed Day.

Grandmasandy

Clearly I'm having a "Non-Blond" Blond Moment...:confused::tt2:

Oh my... :tt2:

I like how you incorporate the words "bitch" and "have a blessed day" in the same post. Interesting...

That's awesome! I had to reread it after seeing your posting...

That's kinda like my grandmother who would beat your ass then say... I love you!

Oh Snap.

I don't know about you people up north but down here pigs can be used for almost anything. If you grease them up then try to catch em thats one of the best cardio exercises there is. sorry I got to go, wife just called, the pigs is eatin the chickens. Here we go again.

Well I live in Oregon now but you wouldn't even wanna know what they do with em in Mississippi when I lived there :rolleyes:

That's awesome! I had to reread it after seeing your posting...

That's kinda like my grandmother who would beat your ass then say... I love you!

Oh Snap.

Yeah, it's something. Joined yesterday, and three of her seven posts have been telling people what to do and what to talk about. Musta been one of them mean grannies. :rolleyes:

Oh my... :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO:lol:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Note to self...if I am to talk about other people and be judgemental definately don't do it on a thread that is actually band-related...ahhem

Clearly this one isn't...titled posting just to post...I suppose it was named that for the hell of it...

Clearly I'm going to hell...damn what a ride! (okay I'm sorry that was uncalled for)

Clearly I'm having a "Non-Blond" Blond Moment...:rolleyes::confused::tt2:

We must go the same hair stylist because I'm definitely feeling blonde but the mirror says I'm a brunette!

Oh by the way I am 8 months out and have lost 91 lbs. but still look for good recipes.

Have a Blessed Day.

Grandmasandy

Yes this is a LAP BAND support site, and there are many threads devoted to support. Support for pre banding, post banding, fills, complications, ones devoted to where abouts you live, and others determined by how much you have to lose, or when you were banded. Some specially directed to men, and others to women!

On this site however you will also find a place we can laugh, debate, and discuss almost anything. There are threads made for those other discussions, and this is one of them. If you only want to read posts regarding support, then you can, you do not have to enter the lounge or the Rants and Raves sections to be a LBT member, it is not a requirement.

Look around the site, and I am sure you will find the support you want, and a place to encourage others so that they may be as successful as you say you have been.

This particular thread is a great escape and stress relief and a place to connect with friends we have made along the Lap Band journey. If you do not wish to participate in these that is your option as it is ours to do so.

Many grew up with someone telling them what to do and how to act and what to say and what to eat all their lives, and for some that resulted in their obesity--------here for the most part they are free to talk about almost anything, band related or not, without being told we should not be discussing this here.

Our mental health is as important as our physical health, and connecting on this level is important to us.

Kat

Clearly I'm going to hell...damn what a ride! (okay I'm sorry that was uncalled for)

I will save you a seat my dear :rolleyes:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Woot Kat! You go girl...okay I wasn't as refined (shame on me)

Great response, Kat!

i LUV kat!!!! i've told her before - best demeanor on the board!

i leave for an hr though - LOL....ninner - you cracked ME UP!!

i actually did have burbon salmon for lunch, no fishing involved & or poaching of my neighbors pond; it's stocked w/bass and mine catfish...YUCK to both.