Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

BBK - Oh, Brandy, I'm sorry. Hope your Migraine has abated. What was the style feature they didn't like?

Why would anyone throw cake around? :thumbup:

SMS - going darker - my hair is lightening naturally - grey and white highlights.

Happy Sunday morning.

morning all!!

PJTP - i took ONE freaking benadryl last night and i was GONE!! finally slept well!

PJTP: Omg, OH has a lot of really NASTY people over there! I visited for the first time and accidentally ended up in their Rants and Raves section and omg, they toss around the "C" word like it's going out of style! :thumbup:

ewww.. OH is eeeeeevil....

c word...chocolate?

mmmmmmmm chocolate.....

Hey all

PJTP--I have a horrible Migraine that will not go away. I am ready to call a cab and go to the ER for it.

C word! Are you kidding me? What kind of people throw "cookies" around in a public forum?

I am also really bummed.....ugh... pictures from the shoot were denied, they didn't like the style of them..... :mellow:

BBK - hope the migraine is gone by now.. i get em every once in awhile ... *hugs*

i dont understand about the pics either... :thumbup:

sorry bbk (((hugs)))

ljm - glad you got some zzzz's

snt - you should have gone shorter in my opinion.

sms - yes i'm super spy girl in my shades here on LBT...LOL i just lightened my hair recently - not much but around the face; still not sold on it just yet. i have been chemically addicted for 15yrs - grey be gone!!!

OH - i don't visit ; on purpose

pjtp - i can't say enough how great the pouch test was. dh looked at me last night when he got home and said "your done" - no more weight to go......so i'm DONE!! first time i've said that - whew:tongue_smilie:

pjtp - i can't say enough how great the pouch test was. dh looked at me last night when he got home and said "your done" - no more weight to go......so i'm DONE!! first time i've said that - whew:tongue_smilie:

Yay! And the fact that it came from your DH makes it even better. I don't always see things myself, so it is always nice when a SO says something like that. Way to go!

BBK-I hope you are feeling better today.

LJM-I am glad that you got some sleep.< /p>

SNT-you have gorgeous hair, but you should have gone shorter. I'm just saying...

PJTP-My DH is so disappointed that his Titans lost yesterday. He is walking around the house pouting. I don't know how much more I can take of him talking about "his boys" as though he actually has some money invested in this team.:thumbup:

morning all!!

PJTP - i took ONE freaking benadryl last night and i was GONE!! finally slept well!

Omg, YAAAAYYYY!!! That's fantastic!!

ewww.. OH is eeeeeevil....

Omg, it is. Some of those people are very disturbed. I haven't seen nasty like that since... well, I haven't seen nasty like that ever.

And I was met with a "F*CK YOU" post by two of them right off the bat. 'Course it probably didn't help that I said that a few people on there needed some SERIOUS therapy. And sure 'nuff, two of the ones I was thinking about showed me that I was right. :thumbup:

Go lulu go lulu

Doing happy dance for you....

thanks ya'll very much :wub::wub:

dh and i are celebrating this am w/the 3 B's:

bacon

biscuits

& bloody marys......:tongue2:

Omg, that's WONDERFUL!! I could never imagine being at that point -- DONE. I've either been losing or gaining for nearly 20 years, but certainly never "done." :tongue2:

PJTP-My DH is so disappointed that his Titans lost yesterday. He is walking around the house pouting. I don't know how much more I can take of him talking about "his boys" as though he actually has some money invested in this team.:tongue2:

Hehehe, the Nashville Ninnies are Houston's curse on Tennessee. Our gain is your loss. :wub:

PJTP: If Onderland is the description of weights that are in the 100's range - what do you call the 200's and three hundreds? I know that there are names but cannot find them for the life of me.

PJTP-My DH is so disappointed that his Titans lost yesterday. He is walking around the house pouting. I don't know how much more I can take of him talking about "his boys" as though he actually has some money invested in this team.:tongue2:

i'm sorry - i am married to the craziest cowboy fan EVER. he's still sad. i did get him convinced (sorry ceradad) to go for my NYGiants today - we have football watching party that started about an hr ago. LOL the crazies are here!!!!

pogo?

I love pogo. It has tons of great online games. There are ones you play against others, and ones that are singles only. My favorites are hearts, canasta and tripeaks solitaire.

Ok, why can't we turn off the internal clock on the weekends? I have been up since before 5. That would be great on the days I work, but I should be able to sleep in on the weekend.***stomping foot like a petulant child***

I have no problems sleeping in on the weekends. Up at 6 during the week, and never before 9 on the weekends.

SNT - I've been contemplating a cut too. My hair is halfway down my back but every time I mention cutting it my DH makes his "Nazi" face. Alas, sensitivity training only taught me to be an equal opportunity abuser. he he

What is it about men and long hair. My dh is all happy because I am letting mine grow longer again.

Hey all

PJTP--I have a horrible Migraine that will not go away. I am ready to call a cab and go to the ER for it.

C word! Are you kidding me? What kind of people throw "cookies" around in a public forum?

I am also really bummed.....ugh... pictures from the shoot were denied, they didn't like the style of them..... :tongue2:

I hope your migraine gets better. Who denied your pictures and why????

That is awesome news! I can't wait to be done. I did manage to lose a total of 7 pounds on the pouch test last week.

i'm sorry - i am married to the craziest cowboy fan EVER. he's still sad. i did get him convinced (sorry ceradad) to go for my NYGiants today - we have football watching party that started about an hr ago. LOL the crazies are here!!!!

Football, blech. I can't wait till February when Nascar season starts again.

What is it about men and long hair. My dh is all happy because I am letting mine grow longer again.

Mine is like that too. Didn't care that I looked like a freakin' homeless baglady when it was long since it is getting a weird "curl" to it as I get older...

That is awesome news! I can't wait to be done. I did manage to lose a total of 7 pounds on the pouch test last week.

OMG, SUSAN, THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!! WOOT!! :tongue2:

YAY!!!! CONGRATS! you need to change the text under your pic!! :tongue2:

PJTP: If Onderland is the description of weights that are in the 100's range - what do you call the 200's and three hundreds? I know that there are names but cannot find them for the life of me.

twoterville, threedom (i think)