Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been out of touch for so long, but it has been a hectic Christmas and New Year period. Hope everyone else's was good too. I've had lots of family time and had a girlfriend over from the UK for the past 2 weeks, so have been doing the tourist/hostess thing - it's been a blast!!

Some pics for those of you who are interested:

FarmRuinSue.jpg

LeightonBeachSue.jpg

My friend Jo, at Mundaring Weir (near Perth):

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Monkey Mia about (800km north of Perth):

First night at Coral Bay (1200km north of Perth):

Day 2 at Coral Bay - Glass bottom boat & quad biking:

Day 3 at Coral Bay - Catamaran sailing and snorkelling:

Wow, where do y'all keep finding these stupid people?! Is there a gaggle of them flying around or something?? :confused:

Um, it's the internet. They breed out here.

I still think Anne Hathaway is very pretty. <shrug>

I think I she is starting to look too processed lately. I don't think she's ever been pretty; but beautiful, yes.

"i'm a stomach flu away from my goal weight"........best line - love that movie.

lol...best movie line ever! :confused: I LOVE THAT movie!

Losing--rest will do you some good. Just enjoy it! :)

Fanny--you LOOK GREAT! Woo hooo!

Stupid people seriously suck....

Welcome back Fanny! As always, I loved your pictures.

Good morning everyone!

. we have the whole cow cut as steaks except for the brisket. everything else gets ground into hamburger.

mmmmmm.........cow. my children like to eat raw hamburger.

No roasts? I always order a selection of roasts, steaks, and ground

if I meet it I don't wanna eat it....

Kat

See, that's why I try to convince myself that meat grows on trees....

i have longhorns on our ranch, and i've been told i can't call them pets - i do; cause they are.

That would be my problem...and once a pet, you are safe!

as for the stupid people they hold weekly meetings that include keg stands and Water bongs ..

Incredible! Age=IQ??

Hmmm... Yah, can I get extra e-coli on that burger please?

Snort!

"i'm a stomach flu away from my goal weight"........best line - love that movie.

Fabulous line! Didn't really like the movie.

Fanny - Welcome back. I am going to view the pics shortly. May be the closest I get to Australia.

Thank heavens it's Friday! Good morning one and all.

Good morning all.

Fanny, you look fantabulous!

fanny - you look great; the ocean is calling my NAME!!!

unsubscribing from a thread - my new favorite pastime here

*question* has anyone here had a hernia repaired after banding, not part of plastics? my port pain issue turns out to be one; it's pretty big apparently, my trainer can see my port as well thru my workout tanks. i can literally put my fingers around it through my skin and "hold" it - it's that raised & now i get a "stitch feeling on the side where it is when working out or eating sometimes.

i see my surgeon later on today to see what he plans - just curious before hand.... thanks.

good morning everyone!!

PJTP - this is the first morning all week i've woken up with my head not exploding... :confused:

im out of bed eating Breakfast then i will sit up for a little bit (my poor pouch is going to be all wonky if i keep eating and laying down) and start reinstalling windoze on my big laptop... fun times!

i have a BP check at 1050, wish me luck! yes, im still unsure what i want to do ... ask to be admitted or not...

happy Friday everyone

oh and ColoradoChick .. ummm thank you very much, i'm now addicted to MobWars!

Is anyone else not receiving e-mail notifications from lapbandtalk? I haven't received any notifications since yesterday afternoon.

GM everyone!

Fanny, Great pics and you look awesome!

Lulu, I can't wait until I can pinch my port... :confused:

ljm, best wishes for the BP check - hope all is well.

Is anyone else not receiving e-mail notifications from lapbandtalk? I haven't received any notifications since yesterday afternoon.

I had to turn all of mine off, I got so tired of em. I do get them for PM or profile messages though, and should have gotten one but didn't. Oh well... I found out anyway.

Niether have I Donna. I wondered if it was just me. I also had trouble getting on here today.

Same here with the notifications, and inability to get to the site earlier.....new things on the way apparantly, Alex must be doing his thing!!!

Kat