Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

If you post pics, I will ban you quicker than you can blink that creepy eye of yours!!!!!! Ewwwww...just ewwwwww!

Yeah, no FLACCIDS here. :thumbs_up:

Down six pounds good, down six pounds since Monday, not so good. Sounds like you definitely needed that unfill.

Oh wow, my brain is fried. I wasn't thinking it was since THIS Monday... wow...

Speaking of being gracious, I cannot believe that thread where the "nurse" ate a hamburger two days after surgery. I see many of you posted there. I couldn't, I just couldn't. I started to at least three times, but nothing I would have said would have come out sounding gracious or polite. So, for now, I refrained.

S'okay, I've taken care of the not-so-gracious stuff. Omg, it just chaps my butt the way the some people are -- moreso the ones that say it's okay than the ones who admitted what they did! That could REALLY hurt newbies who come here and decide to listen to peers over doctors.

I read that one. I couldn't believe what I read, so I re-read it. I still couldn't believe it. I was scared to drink koolaid 2 days after surgery. There is no way I would have eaten a hamburger!

AND tortellini, AND smaller "meals" in between. :thumbs_up:

Speaking of being gracious, I cannot believe that thread where the "nurse" ate a hamburger two days after surgery. I see many of you posted there. I couldn't, I just couldn't. I started to at least three times, but nothing I would have said would have come out sounding gracious or polite. So, for now, I refrained.

do i want to go??

moreso the ones that say it's okay than the ones who admitted what they did! .

i think that's more disturbing.

i generally have nothing of interest to say in those threads that people want to hear & keep to myself on those threads....of course i read them, but i did respond to this one.

i made a lot of stupid posts early on and had a lot of questions - i wanted the truth, not sunshine & rainbows, if i wanted a lie i would ask my husband if my ass is smaller? really.

i kindly let a sympathizer know she might need help from some that are giving straight up facts to down the road....i'm sure it went out the window....

goes to check hummmburger thread...

Do you mean to say that my state of constant flaccidness is offensive? I haven't even posted the pics yet....

Flaccid -- saying the word out loud makes my face scrunch up in disgust. Females must be programmed to think of flaccid as bad.

Okay, what's up with that? Everyone getting on those of us who drove up to Carl's Jr. for a Six Dollar slice of heaven drenched in BBQ Sauce and topped with a three servings of Onion Rings dripping it that sweet necter also known as fish grease, sided with those salty delights called crisscut fries dipped in Ranch Dressing and a 32 oz. wash down of Coke? Hey two days is like an eternity!!

C'mon guys... jump off that high horse will ya, a girl has got ta eat!! :thumbup:

:w00t:

You are too funny!

What no dessert? Come on! If you are going to kill yourself you might as well have dessert...

Amen sister!

AND tortellini, AND smaller "meals" in between. :thumbs_up:

I must have missed that part. Once I saw hamburger, I was done!

do i want to go??

I guess it is too late for me to tell you no.

i think that's more disturbing.

i generally have nothing of interest to say in those threads that people want to hear & keep to myself on those threads....of course i read them, but i did respond to this one.

i made a lot of stupid posts early on and had a lot of questions - i wanted the truth, not sunshine & rainbows, if i wanted a lie i would ask my husband if my ass is smaller? really.

i kindly let a sympathizer know she might need help from some that are giving straight up facts to down the road....i'm sure it went out the window....

goes to check hummmburger thread...

I am going to check the thread myself after I finish typing this response.

The plumber has come and gone. He wanted $2200 to replace my existing pipe with a larger pipe. He wanted $1600 to replace my existing pipe with the same size pipe. I told him that there was NO way I was paying that.:glare: Then he said it would be $1000 to replace my existing pipe with the same size pipe. He claims that he will try to knock that down more, but he can't do it today. I have to take another day off for him to come back! OMG!

Guest Leslie2Lose

LJM - in your honor hun...

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f178/portion-size-question-85063/

OMG I'm done trying to "help" people that obviously don't like my "help"...stupid fill question...OP only liked the newbie responders that don't understand sh**...ok done venting....and I honestly was speechless (which is rare) at the hamburger thread - WTF? (on this is response to a different thread I actually responded to)

Edited by Leslie2Lose

PJTP - it only took me just under 9 hours to get rid of my head-exploding headache today...

i read a lot here, but didnt really READ it ... sorry if i missed stuff ...

gahhh, im so bored and my old laptop is about to bite the dust ... ok, the sound/video card ... and the way i've been spening my time - wont admit what - SHE - BE QUIET!! - needs at least a good video card... **sigh**

i have wayyyyyyy too many programs installed where i dont have the installation exe (downloads that were forgotten/lost) to reconfigure everything ... so im bummed... and rambling....

OMG Leslie, I was just about to post this here too... wow is all I can say. I sincerely thought this person was joking at first. I had to keep reading to find out, but nope - they weren't.

As I write this post, I've just finished one Double-Double Cheeseburger from In-N-Out, and that was my meal. It was satisfying and I'm full. I didn't drink with it either, which I *have* realized makes a huge difference in how much I can eat in a sitting.

Now... Notwithstanding that this is not an ideal food choice (though even with this indulgence I'm still on track to be under my calorie limit for the day, promise! :) )...

I love this response the best though:

In my humble opinion if you can down a DOUBLE DOUBLE cheeseburger your not properly filled.

Richard might even deny plain.:)

Well now that he's admited to his flaccid issues, sure.

Hi guys today I went grocery shopping I saw this huge ribeye I swear I just stopped and stared ....good thing I got a fill yesterday...

Hi guys today I went grocery shopping I saw this huge ribeye I swear I just stopped and stared ....good thing I got a fill yesterday...

oh YUM... i LOVE ribeye - my fave steak there is ... (except prime rib, but thats not really 'steak')....