Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Guest Leslie2Lose

i'm not allowed to post negatively to him - DH says my potty mouth will get us kicked off.....so he'll slam the person.

And this is a problem because??? oh well girl - I'd have your back...DH is no fun...

PJTP--

I was originally going to offer a free son in law to anyone who wanted him...then realized I liked you all far to much to saddle any of you with the likes of him!

As I said yesterday they were inducing my DD today. My older DD was induced when my granddaughter was born as well, and we were there from the beginning, and knew there was a lot to be done and too many people only made it more confusing. While they get her vitals, and admitted, and the probes in, and the monitor on, and the IV's started etc. So they were to call us as soon as she was settled.....they never called. Finally we hear from my son, that he got the SIL to answer his phone, and they got her hooked up, realized the baby was in distress and took her for an emergency C section! Son in law---now known as SOL son out law.....or SOB, and y'all know that one! He never called anyone but his family. Finally we get through, find out our DD is ok we guess, he refuses to tell us anything about the baby--as that is something he and our daughter will do as a couple, because she is afterall HIS wife, not just our daughter. He is such an asswipe! So not long after she gets out of recovery she calls us----and is trying to tell her Dad all the details and a nurse come in, so he took the phone and said she would call back. She never did...so we call again he says she is sleeping. So we tell him we are on our way up, and he said no, his family was with them now, that maybe this evening would be better, this was afterall their first and only grandchild and they deserved some uninterupted time with him---he would not even tell us the baby's name. We found out through a nurse that he has requested to calls to the hospital phone, and no visitors without checking first.

This is technically my step daughter, but I love her dearly, but her mother is somewhat psycho, and this is pushing her close to the edge! She is crazy over wanting to know about her daughter and the baby. But until she comes out of the anesthesia and morphine enough to call and figure things out he is running the show.

So I have a new grandson! He was in distress so I am praying he and my DD are ok......all the while wishing terrible things for my husbands SOL .

Kat

What a d*ckweed!!

I just love that word! Something about saying it to an A$$ is just so satisfying!

KAT - your SOL is a d*ckweed!!

My BP started going up reading your post. I can't even imagine what you, your DH and his ex are going through! Want me to call someone? I know a couple of Sicilians...

He is such a mama's boy, it is unbelievable, we have always wondered what in the world DD saw in him. He is Mr. conservative, and is OCD, with germaphobic tendencies (cannot wait for new baby to poop ALL over him!!!!) Which is so bizarre because his Mama he is still umbilically attached to, is a hippie deluxe! Not was, but IS. Long frizzy hair, striped bell bottoms, gauzy shirts with no bra, braided vests.....and has like 9 dogs and 14 other assorted animals in the house! She is ALWAYS a mess. Seriously flopped a boob out of her demi bra at DD's baby shower!!! And had to be told, she did not notice! Son Out Law, however is creased pants, and dress shirt to camp in! He refuses to sit in our house or eat our food. He actually left our house one day when we were BBQ'ing, and went to Sonic and bought a burger, because he saw DH handle the hamburgers he was laying on the grill.....not sure how else you get them there....but doncha know Sonic never touches your food!! HAH!

As mentioned before DH's ex is a bit psycho, certifiably so, several psyche ward stints, and heavily medicated.....so we kind of think his lack of personality, and lack of highs and lows emotionally is the draw for DD, who lived through her Moms manic outbursts.

He has always been wierd, but we accepted it, this was/is too much. I hope there won't be bloodshed when we go to the hospital, but what better place??? We will go on good behaviour for our DD, and for no other reason, I had issues with him before, now I cannot even stand him.

Shocked he was man enough to father the child!

Thanks for the support, being able to vent to y'all here, and friends in other threads, keeps me from riling up DH further, and yet lets me get it all out.

I do appreciate you!!!

Kat

KAT - your SOL is a d*ckweed!!

Yes I second that...

Kat, have your DH string that SOB up by his balls! What nerve! Congrats on the grandson!

i'm still stuck back on the post where Beth was waiting for ColoradoChick to come over to do Richard with her....hmmm...i didnt know tag-team was allowed here

a hippie deluxe! Not was, but IS. Long frizzy hair, striped bell bottoms, gauzy shirts with no bra, braided vests.....and has like 9 dogs and 14 other assorted animals in the house! She is ALWAYS a mess. Seriously flopped a boob out of her demi bra at DD's baby shower!!! And had to be told, she did not notice!

Kat, Plz don't speak of my wife on here. Thanks.

i'm still stuck back on the post where Beth was waiting for ColoradoChick to come over to do Richard with her....hmmm...i didnt know tag-team was allowed here

Richard cries too much to ever engage in such carnal activities....

PJTP: Spicy chicken fajita Soup (Asian inspired spices) in a can SUCKS!!! Now I'm asking myself, why would I buy Mexican soup that's Asian inspired...Want me to call someone? I know a couple of Sicilians...

Um, Donna, have you taken a diversity class m'dear??? :cool:

PJTP: I think my fill is over tight. I just tried to eat cottage cheese - two bites and back up it came. I am bummed.

Girrllll, we are both so there! I finally ate some solid food yesterday after a week. Today I tried to eat a salad w/ chicken. OMG I didn't think I was going to make it to the loo in time to PB. Hurt like a murf!!!

I don't have a Facebook or myspace account. I don't want the people from my past to find me. I'm a good girl now.:angry:

Then don't put up a recognizable picture or put in your school names. I haven't had anyone find me that I didn't want to! :thumbup:

That's what happened to me for about a week after my fill. Luckily the doc couldn't get me in right away and then it loosened up. Plus I find if I am all stressed out and worried that it will come back up it does lol.

Good to know about it loosening up!

Kat - your SOL (aka shit outta luck) should thank God that my father is not your DD's father. If I'd given birth, my parents would be there! That trick was unbelievably shitty and inexcusable. Karma's a bitch tho!