Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

My small yippee for the day. I weighed first thing today and I'm down 18.5 since surgery and 25.5 since my biggest. Woohoo! Now to keep on track....!

And the band has opened a bit so I can eat a bit more. That's good and bad - ba!

WTG SnT! It feels awesome, doesn't it?

My small yippee for the day. I weighed first thing today and I'm down 18.5 since surgery and 25.5 since my biggest. Woohoo! Now to keep on track....!

And the band has opened a bit so I can eat a bit more. That's good and bad - ba!

congrats!!!!

Congrats :wub: Keep up the good work.

Now back to this damn profile thing on FB

i have 2 3hr courses (jd curriculum) a wk and just got nervous today, hadn't been in college since 1993.

hope i blend in w/the 20yr olds....LOL

You won't (in a good way), but you'll be fine. :wub: I'm older than you and I'm doing it. Once I get my basics out of the way (summer session should be my last one), I go back to university from community college to get back to the major work. When I was there, more people were closer to my age.

What is the JD curriculum?

I'm so envious of people who get up early. It just seems more in tune with what we were supposed to do, I've just never been able to do it. Well...guess I better learn PDQ!

LOL! Girl, I've already thought of that, but unfortunately it's not conducive to weight loss. :wub: I think I will have a glass of wine tonight though, just to relax a little. Maybe a glass of wine, a cup of sleepy time, one Tylenol PM, a run, and a warm shower. LOL!

I know what you mean. Tuesdays are going to be 16 hour days for me this semester! :tt1:

Thanks for all the advice! It's probably just going to have to work itself out. I have two weeks before it actually counts so until then, I'll just suffer through.

Since you have two weeks, maybe start now going to bed each night 15-30 minutes earlier and getting up that much earlier until school starts again. That way it's not so drastic.

Alright I gave into the freaking darkside and got a Facebook account... There is no way in hell I am giving them all the information they asked for lol.

Way to go!! That first 25 pounds is the best.

HURRAH!! HURRAH!!

Gitrdunnn girl! Great job :wub:

SnT - yay! congrats

Lulu - you'll do fabulously!

bed time .. hmmm ... depends on when DD actually goes to sleep (her bedtime is 8, but up til 11-12 sometimes)... normally 10ish... up at 3 due to insomnia - preg related - then back down from 4-7ish...

pjtp .... oopsie ... i was sitting (not laying down) for longer than i should have and i can actually feel my pressure rise...

bed rest SUCKS... im going to gain a bazillion pounds cause i can get up to eat and then back to bed - laying down...

SNT, you are doing awesome! I bet you are feeling fabulous.

I admire those of you going to college now. I wish I would have done it when I was younger. But, alas, I was young, foolish and thought I was in love and got married instead.

Day 2 of five day pouch test. I am ready to eat my fingers off I am so hungry.

LJM, take it easy. It sucks, but it won't be too much longer until he is here and you will be wishing you could be back in bed again.

SNT and luluc, congrats on the weight loss!

LJM-stay in bed. You have to take care of you and the baby.

Congrats to all of you starting school soon. I think it takes such courage to go back to school. You all have my admiration.

PJTP - sometimes it really takes the patience of a saint to work with people who cannot for the life of them think outside the box.

Congrats to all of you starting school soon. I think it takes such courage to go back to school. You all have my admiration.

Thanks! It's tough, but I am glad I'm not doing it while playing mom too. I had taken some of my courses years ago when DD was young and in school, and I was on a schedule where I got home right before she did. However, now I work full time and go at night.

My only saving grace THIS semester is that I found some one-night-a-week classes that will be about 3 hours rather than being two nights a week. Otherwise, just to take two classes would have me at school four nights a week and then taking all my weekend time to do homework. However, the trade-off is that my Monday class will go from 7:00 to 9:40, and my Wednesday class (which will be 12 weeks beginning 2/9) will go from 6:30 to 9:40. Ugh. BUT, it frees me up for this summer, where I will only need one more of my basic courses before I go to university, so I will try to take an expedited class so I can get out on the motorcycle this summer. I was hardly riding at all this past year. I doubt I put 2,000 miles on her, and some of that was riding to school. :thumbup: