Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Sometimes I don't even go to bed until 3 or 4 AM. What time do you go to bed?

Usually 9 PM, but I've been known to be knocked out by 7PM... LOL

Usually 9 PM, but I've been known to be knocked out by 7PM... LOL

sounds VERY familiar.

usually asleep by 10 - up by 5.

Does this work with Brownie Batter too? Damn I missed the boat on that one...damn surgeon actually gave me rules to follow.

Good thing I didn't think of that while on liquids. But btw I was watching a show last night on weight loss and the chick really did mix the batter and just eat it like that... raw eggs and all lol

Nsv warning!

my sis said I'm too thin...

Good luck with the fill and congrats on the NSV!

Okay, I need your help. You guys are always so full of widsom and advice so I'm hoping you can help.

First of all, I'm a night person. I get more done at night and would rather work that way; however, I start nursing school in two weeks and have to be up before 5 a.m. to get to clinicals several times a week. During the holidays I got totally out of whack staying up late and then sleeping in.

My plan was to get back on track when my kids went back to school. So I thought I'd get up at 6 a.m. this week and then next week go to 5 a.m. to try to ease into it. It's not working!!! I haven't been able to sleep the last two nights. I was really tired last night since getting up early, but couldn't sleep. I tried one Tylenol PM and I slept worse and didn't feel rested at all. :wub:

So who has an old family remedy or advice on how to switch back and get back into the swing of things. I feel terrrible today and have no energy. My head is killing me. I have tons of stuff to do, but I'm dragging! Thanks for your input!!

Bea- Margarita. That would be my solution! JK but if you want and old family remedy... I think my grandma got sauced on Brandy before bed lol

Dang this threads hard to keep up with. I dunno how I am gonna continue to work 50 hours a week and keep up with this thread lol

bea, i start school back up on thursday (only 2 courses) - however i am an early bird...DH is the night owl.

Ugh, I realized I am starting up again on Monday. However, my second class doesn't start until February 9 and will be a 3-hour, one-night-a-week, 12-week course. Those Wednesdays will be looooong days!

WOW! To me 9pm is early, but 7pm??? I haven't even had dinner by 7pm! :wub:

Dinner in my house is at 5 PM. I don't eat past 7 PM - I get nightmares if I do... ROFL!!

Ugh, I realized I am starting up again on Monday. However, my second class doesn't start until February 9 and will be a 3-hour, one-night-a-week, 12-week course. Those Wednesdays will be looooong days!

i have 2 3hr courses (jd curriculum) a wk and just got nervous today, hadn't been in college since 1993.

hope i blend in w/the 20yr olds....LOL

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm usually asleep by 9:30 or 10:00...once the kiddos go to sleep it's nighty night time for me!

Dinner in my house is at 5 PM. I don't eat past 7 PM - I get nightmares if I do... ROFL!!

ok same again - i try to make it a rule not to eat after diner which is around 6pm.

i'm typically hungry during the day & after workouts......not so much a night eater like DH is .... he likes his Snacks at nite.

sounds VERY familiar.

usually asleep by 10 - up by 5.

I'm so envious of people who get up early. It just seems more in tune with what we were supposed to do, I've just never been able to do it. Well...guess I better learn PDQ!

Bea- Margarita. That would be my solution! JK but if you want and old family remedy... I think my grandma got sauced on Brandy before bed lol

LOL! Girl, I've already thought of that, but unfortunately it's not conducive to weight loss. :wub: I think I will have a glass of wine tonight though, just to relax a little. Maybe a glass of wine, a cup of sleepy time, one Tylenol PM, a run, and a warm shower. LOL!

I know what you mean. Tuesdays are going to be 16 hour days for me this semester! :tt1:

Thanks for all the advice! It's probably just going to have to work itself out. I have two weeks before it actually counts so until then, I'll just suffer through.

ok same again - i try to make it a rule not to eat after diner which is around 6pm.

i'm typically hungry during the day & after workouts......not so much a night eater like DH is .... he likes his Snacks at nite.

I am not very hungry during the day, it's nighttime eating for me. Have always been that way.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Me too Donna...I do great during the day. It's at night and the weekends that I have issues. I need to keep myself busier and I wouldn't have that problem.

I think I will have a glass of wine tonight though, just to relax a little. Maybe a glass of wine, a cup of sleepy time, one Tylenol PM, a run, and a warm shower. LOL!

I learned the hard way... Have the glass of wine AFTER the run... My coordination sucks.