Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

so how did the workout go?

Challenging but I got through it all. Felt good to do something productive for a change. And I really enjoy him. I know he's as femme as they come, but he's so cute and energetic and seems to really care.

Then I realized some other work-out DVDs that I loved and which never made it to VA either. :wink_smile: And now I'm trying to get what it was I used to have.

I doubt they will be there that long...

True... guess I was thinking more about the ellipticals and treadmills that people got for Christmas that are up for sale by March.

I got a little carried away with my starvation diet today ...now I feel all sicky and weak...

I had 1 boiled egg today and some carrot sticks...note to self eat a little more...

I'm trying to give up the cheetos and fruitroll ups.

Guest Leslie2Lose

PJTP...Mental note to self - I'm not 12...ditch the hotpink sparkly nail polish from NYE. Why I don't even remember applying it myself...WTH? Second note to self - don't drink so damned much and we won't have these fashion issues...

I got a little carried away with my starvation diet today ...now I feel all sicky and weak...

I had 1 boiled egg today and some carrot sticks...note to self eat a little more...

I'm trying to give up the cheetos and fruitroll ups.

Girl... that is no easy task. I have a NYR for 2009... and that is to never eat chips of any kind, no pastries and NO more candies or ice cream (except skinny cow or Smart Ones). That's alot to give up all at once, but it's hurtful to me right for my psyche... however, since then (five days) I've lost a good 9 Lbs.

I cannot eat these. They are so bad for me, are a trigger food and just plain make me feel sick when I eat them. If I can give up Pop forever, I can give up these things too. I don't even think about Pop anymore.

But yes, do eat! Just eat healthy. Your band is there so you don't have to starve yourself, and of course you know that. :wink_smile: Just sayin'... BTDT.

I'm all for the hot pink nail polish...I have it in neon pink and orange ...orange is for my toes looks great in the summer and its fun....

Guest Leslie2Lose

sms - it's not summer (at least in this hemisphere) and the glitter will be stuck for days - lol...it's not coming off...I swore it was red when I applied it (well when whomever applied it)...Fun...yep that's what I'll call it. :-)

Guest Leslie2Lose

Girl... that is no easy task. I have a NYR for 2009... and that is to never eat chips of any kind, no pastries and NO more candies or ice cream (except skinny cow or Smart Ones). That's alot to give up all at once, but it's hurtful to me right for my psyche... however, since then (five days) I've lost a good 9 Lbs.

I cannot eat these. They are so bad for me, are a trigger food and just plain make me feel sick when I eat them. If I can give up Pop forever, I can give up these things too. I don't even think about Pop anymore.

But yes, do eat! Just eat healthy. Your band is there so you don't have to starve yourself, and of course you know that. :wink_smile: Just sayin'... BTDT.

Good for you...No cheetos or doritos...I can do it too! Those have added 12 pounds to me in the past couple of months...those are my trigger and bad foods too. Okay they are just plain EVIL.

Leslie you crack me up.

I have chip issues as well....but I have a one bag limit per month in the house.

If I give up completely .... Whew, not a pretty scene.

It was 85 on saturday, 75 yesterday....freezing rain today , gotta luv a dallas winter .

If I give up completely .... Whew, not a pretty scene.

I know it. TOM is really bad for cravings for me. I can only imagine... I'm gonna be bitch of the Earth come that time. I just gotta be strong, and God help anyone who even says the word Chip during that time... :wink_smile:

I am allowing myself things like Chex Mix, Reduced Fat Cheez*Its and pretzels. So, I can still satisfy that salty craving - and my sweet tooth with anything SF or Reduced Fat and Sugar.

GL to me. :thumbup:

note to self - don't drink so damned much and we won't have these fashion issues...

Giggle giggle....

Girl... that is no easy task. I have a NYR for 2009... and that is to never eat chips of any kind, no pastries and NO more candies or ice cream (except skinny cow or Smart Ones).

But yes, do eat! Just eat healthy. Your band is there so you don't have to starve yourself, and of course you know that. .

Never? That word is not in my vocabulary! Of course I am jealous of you that can do that, but alas, it is not I.

I'm all for the hot pink nail polish...I have it in neon pink and orange ...orange is for my toes looks great in the summer and its fun....

With my skin, orange anything looks positively ghastly.

I'm way down south its 82 here today...its always summer

Sure, rub it in!

It was 85 on saturday, 75 yesterday....freezing rain today , gotta luv a dallas winter .

Trade ya - forecasting 3 more days of snow this week with only 'scant' accumulations (2-5" per day).

TOM is really bad for cravings for me. I can only imagine... I'm gonna be bitch of the Earth come that time. I just gotta be strong, and God help anyone who even says the word Chip during that time... :wink_smile:

Let us know when that is; would hate to accidently say the word...even in another context like 'poker chip', 'chip off the old block', chipping ice off the windshield...

I'm home with a major headache. It was definitely worse this morning and right now, I'm just chillin' watching Oprah about her weight. She thought she had her weight under control at 50 but then had the thyroid diagnosis. As someone having been diagnosed with thyroid disease 16 years ago, I wanna scream, "Yeah, welcome to the club, sister!"

PS - I got down some cheddar cheese today - yippee!

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm home with a major headache. It was definitely worse this morning and right now, I'm just chillin' watching Oprah about her weight. She thought she had her weight under control at 50 but then had the thyroid diagnosis. As someone having been diagnosed with thyroid disease for 16 years, I wanna scream, "Yeah, welcome to the club, sister!"

PS - I got down some cheddar cheese today - yippee!

OMG you cannot tell me with the "doctor's that woman has seen that she was just diagnosed with a thyroid disease...my goodness...I have one doctor and he caught mine...

It's always someone elses fault huh...Oprah open your eyes sweetheart - perhaps she needs cataracts surgery as well? OMG that was mean...(snicker snicker)...just shoot me...