Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I told bf to move out and take his dbl cheeseburger eating ass back to alabama...this was on new years eve he's been on best behavior ever since..so now what???

Well, if his usual behavior/attitude/personality are the problem, he can't maintain a 'best behavior' forever. Is this a one-time thing, or long-standing? Do you want him in your life or not?

If ever I got to the point that I told DH to leave, it wouldn't be an idle statement, and would have been built over a long time. Then when said, I would mean it. If he didn't pack, I would pack for him, and change the locks.

I know that's the thing I had made up my mind..but now I don't know?

sending mixed messages won't help.

if you made up your mind and said hit the road - like tap, if he didn't get up and go - i would be packing for him.

personally speaking; i can only be on my best behavior for a day - then my inner voice becomes vocal.

Susan,

good luck with the 5 day pouch test... i honestly dont know if i could do it!! (even if i had restriction!!)

im doing ok ... getting stir crazy(ier??) ... there is SOOOO much to do around the house and i just cannot ask DH to do it all ... ever since i (finally) got laundry caught up and baskets totally empty every week, i like it like that... its starting to build up and driving me bonkers. plus we have all the baby's clothes to wash... at least a FEW outfits, ya know??

ohhhh... a prostitution thread? to be honest, i really havent even ventured anywhere but my subscribed threads in ages unless im pointed somewhere ... maybe with bed rest, i'll have the time...? (but not much interest though...:wink_smile:)

I am going to do my best to make it the full five days. I think days one and two with liquids only will be the worse of it.

Glad you are staying in bed. I agree with the others, let hubby do a few loads of laundry, or have him drop some off at a laundry service.

The thread I am talking about is the "should prostitution be legal" thread.

36_1_31.gif PJTP....I'm sick...I have the crud. I think a Mac truck drove through my bedroom last night and hit me. I have been fighting it for days and thought I was winning. I felt really good yesterday. Then when I tried to sleep I started hacking up a lung. Took Nyquil and slept for a little while. Then woke up because my body is hurting. I don't have a fever so that is good. I am drinking hot tea right now. I don't want Breakfast, but probably should eat a little something hot. Then more Nyquil. I think it will be my new BF for a few days.

I hope you get to feeling better, get lots of rest.

prostitution thread - hadn't been; but yesterday i got annoyed for the first time here on LBT and shut down said i wasn't coming back - DH bet me $50 i couldn't. i waited till he left this AM to jump on...

Hey, you can't leave us hanging like that! What annoyed you, you have to share! :thumbup:

Susan and LJM - do NOT go to the prostitution thread. Do not. I went...and am sorry I did. I have now removed it from my listing...although I am SO fired up I could rant. But, no, I am just not participating.

on to other things....plese someone, distract me.

Now Lulu, I'm sure your inner personality is as radiant and pleasant as your 'best behavior'!

that made me smile...LOL - HA!!

susan - just some BITC& on the board; asked me a question - i answered - then got a PM saying i was a know it all & that i should get a life with as many posts as i've made.

REALLY, no REALLY ???

got pissed - told DH i hope she PB's every meal for the month of january - then was reminded my inner voice was speaking. so i shut down and walked away.

ummm looked at the prostitute thread. see someone came out from the political mess & is bored?

re: Facebook - that is my space; i have several former colleagues / DH is in the same industry and we overlap friends on facebook - i don't get TOO personal; but i do post some pics that i wouldn't post here. so that's more private then what i say.

I am going to try to be around more this year.

Yeah! And don't let the jealous bitches chase you away!

On a side note...I will not go in the prostitution thread...I will not go in the prostitution thread!!!

The last time I was in there, it was pretty boring. Oh, I see pettygreen is running rampant. Well, I bet she isn't going to like what I had to say. :shuffling feet:

I think a Mac truck drove through my bedroom last night and hit me.

I swear I was nowhere near her bedroom last night!!

Killing bees? Bees are our friends - pollination for flowers and crops and creators of that nector honey...

Plus they have nasty stingers and things that can get you, if you aren't careful.

I told bf to move out and take his dbl cheeseburger eating ass back to alabama...this was on new years eve he's been on best behavior ever since..so now what???

Kick him to the curb! There's a reason you told him to leave and that reason hasn't changed.

Sorry I haven't posted today. I have been busy painting! Beth was a life saver since she lent me a BIG ladder! Yeah! Now - to try and catch up on the pages and pages I have missed! _Yikes__by_Dragonz_the_cat.jpg

You painted -- I did Richard. :wink_smile: I had to do it to keep from crying. Hard to do aerobics while doing the wubba-wubbas.

Holy freaking cow, people!:wink_smile:

I'm gone for a few days over the holiday and I come back and have to read sooooo many posts! I missed y'all!:mellow:

Doing okay - the holidays got me a bit - gained a few pounds, but I'm scheduled for my first fill tomorrow, so I'm hoping for big things.

NSV's - smaller jeans, swing dancing with hubby and no I'm-so-out-of-breath-I'm-going-to-die feeling, and hit a couple of personal bests at the gym during my time off.

Back to work after a 10-day holiday recess (bless my employer) and having a tough time concentrating...

Nice to see everyone - Happy New Year!:thumbup:

I am going to have to check out this prostitution thread when I get home. Cannot even think about looking at it while at work.

luluc-I am glad that you are around answering my questions. I will hope that whoever that was does PB everyday. I don't have your inner glow.

prostitution thread - hadn't been; but yesterday i got annoyed for the first time here on LBT and shut down said i wasn't coming back - DH bet me $50 i couldn't. i waited till he left this AM to jump on...

Whoa, which thread?? :wink_smile:

You painted -- I did Richard. :wink_smile: I had to do it to keep from crying. Hard to do aerobics while doing the wubba-wubbas.

so how did the workout go?

NSV's - smaller jeans, swing dancing with hubby and no I'm-so-out-of-breath-I'm-going-to-die feeling, and hit a couple of personal bests at the gym during my time off.

YAY ebony. Those are great NSV's.

They'll be gone by March. :thumbup:

I doubt they will be there that long...

Help him pack. :wink_smile: