Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hey ladies!

Thanks Mac. That means a lot.

Lentil pizza. Mmmmmm ((((drool)))) Must put that on my shopping list for this week. I am glad it goes over as well in your house as it does mine.

I am going to try to be around more this year. I hav settled into work a little more, and now that Christmas is over, hopefully I will have a little more time on my hands.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2009 to all (I know, I know, almost a week late. But better than never, right?)

Lentil pizza. Mmmmmm ((((drool)))) Must put that on my shopping list for this week. I am glad it goes over as well in your house as it does mine.

Lentil pizza? Please share the recipe. Thanks!pizza.gif

Lentil pizza? Please share the recipe. Thanks!pizza.gif

Yes indeed. Love lentils, love the toppings on pizza - sounds like a winning combo!

And yes SMS, lots of new faces at the Y this morning.

Office is quiet; coffee is hot.

I hear you guys about the gym. We normally like to go around 8:00 in the evening as there aren't that many people there then. Not the past couple of nights, it has been packed. But, I am sure it will thin out back to normal before the end of the month again, at least I hope it does. I hate having to fight people for the equipment.

I started the five day pouch test this morning. So, I should be quite grumpy and unbearable to be around by this time tomorrow. Add that to the fact that for some reason, I couldn't sleep at all last night either. I think I maybe slept for an hour.

LJM, how ya doing? Be good and follow your doctors orders and stay in bed. Enjoy being a princess and being waited on hand and foot while you can.

On a side note...I will not go in the prostitution thread...I will not go in the prostitution thread!!!

Edited by *Susan*

I started the five day pouch test this morning. So, I should be quite grumpy and unbearable to be around by this time tomorrow. Add that to the fact that for some reason, I couldn't sleep at all last night either. I think I maybe slept for an hour.

LJM, how ya doing? Be good and follow your doctors orders and stay in bed. Enjoy being a princess and being waited on hand and foot while you can.

On a side note...I will not go in the prostitution thread...I will not go in the prostitution thread!!!

Susan,

good luck with the 5 day pouch test... i honestly dont know if i could do it!! (even if i had restriction!!)

im doing ok ... getting stir crazy(ier??) ... there is SOOOO much to do around the house and i just cannot ask DH to do it all ... ever since i (finally) got laundry caught up and baskets totally empty every week, i like it like that... its starting to build up and driving me bonkers. plus we have all the baby's clothes to wash... at least a FEW outfits, ya know??

ohhhh... a prostitution thread? to be honest, i really havent even ventured anywhere but my subscribed threads in ages unless im pointed somewhere ... maybe with bed rest, i'll have the time...? (but not much interest though...:wink_smile:)

36_1_31.gif PJTP....I'm sick...I have the crud. I think a Mac truck drove through my bedroom last night and hit me. I have been fighting it for days and thought I was winning. I felt really good yesterday. Then when I tried to sleep I started hacking up a lung. Took Nyquil and slept for a little while. Then woke up because my body is hurting. I don't have a fever so that is good. I am drinking hot tea right now. I don't want Breakfast, but probably should eat a little something hot. Then more Nyquil. I think it will be my new BF for a few days.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

Note to self: don't cross Susan tomorrow - tired, hungry and cranky!

Susan,

im doing ok ... getting stir crazy(ier??) plus we have all the baby's clothes to wash... at least a FEW outfits, ya know??

Forget the laundry - why do I think a 'FEW outfits' is a wardrobe full? I'm sure DH could throw in a few loads of laundry...

Relax...it may be your last chance to do so for a long time...18 years or so!

PJTP....I'm sick...I have the crud. I think a Mac truck drove through my bedroom last night and hit me. Nyquil. I think it will be my new BF for a few days.

Sorry to hear you are sickly. Stay in bed, bond with your new friend, and don't spread the germs!

I hate ants and bees why does sun tan lotion bring the bugs out yuck..don't tell peta on me I'm killing them like crazy

Killing bees? Bees are our friends - pollination for flowers and crops and creators of that nector honey...

I'm easing into work...a few emails, then pop into LBT, then repeat...

morning all - yes the gym has TOO many people in it; majority gone by EOM i bet....was reason enough to stay home this cold/rainy/sleet morning and do my wii yoga:)

lentil pizza - i pulled from chickie's blog many moons ago and this is how DH makes his individual ones:

whole wheat flat bread pizza dough (bought pre-made)

drizzle with olive oil

spread cooked lentils on top (like Tomato sauce)

then he adds: pickled peppers/calamata olives/red onion/feta cheese/little bit of pecorino....bakes till bubbly.

personally - i think you can make this anyway you want w/the ingredients you enjoy.

prostitution thread - hadn't been; but yesterday i got annoyed for the first time here on LBT and shut down said i wasn't coming back - DH bet me $50 i couldn't. i waited till he left this AM to jump on...

g4e - feel better; had the crud and it only got better w/rest.

ljm - isn't it funny when all you want to do is nap when you can't - then when your told NOT to move about you find all the things you should have done when you wanted to just nap:)

I told bf to move out and take his dbl cheeseburger eating ass back to alabama...this was on new years eve he's been on best behavior ever since..so now what???