Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hahaha, right?? (Is that a Wizard of Oz quote?) :):thumbup:

Only if her little friends are also dogs. :cry_smile:

will go back in if i cant follow complete bedrest orders

So is that likely?

I do clean them more if there has been something particularly nasty swept. And of course there are different brooms for different areas of the house to minimize potential cross-contamination. If you ever want to be really grossed out, swab your brooms and have them analyzed.

Walls and ceilings like every other surface get dirty - particularly if you have children and/or pets - the oils from their hands/fur touching the walls. AS for messing the paint, nope, you aren't scrubbing with a brush, just washing with a mild detergent solution. Twice a year. You would be amazed at the dirt...

Mom? Mom?? Is that you? :)

I never clean my brooms. By the time they get dirty enough to clean, they are also a mess, so I just throw them out and get new ones.

im ok... home for now... will go back in if i cant follow complete bedrest orders

I was offline when you were experiencing your troubles and went into the hospital. I'm hoping you are doing a lot better and continue to do so. Hospital stays SUCK!!!

Thanks for all the hugs, y'all. I've been crying since yesterday -- every time she would smile at me I'd start sobbing. She has a smile that can break your heart. I'll read up on here for a while to try to get my mind off things. And I promised Richard (Simmons) a date today. First real exercise since being banded, other than walking.

Miztr - happy belated!

LJM - stay your fanny in bed and behave! :)

Lulu - I need to tackle my office as well. I did some yesterday but it's still a mess! I always have hated filing!

Susan - maybe it was your son, haha

Tap - I don't have pets or kiddos but I'm sure my 48 yo house has dirt I haven't thought about!

Ticker tutorial-

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f5/ticker-tutorial-pictures-41782/

Edited by SickNTired

Mom? Mom?? Is that you? :thumbup:

Busted!:w00t:

Mac - a broom doesn't have to look dirty to be dirty - filled with the contaminants from one sweep in a bathroom!:cry_smile::)

LJM - Go to bed. Stay. Let hubby take care of everything. Be a pampered lady of leisure.

Beth - You have a grand time with Richard...

So is that likely?

all depends on what we can do with DD for the next few weeks... ideally, DH can work from home, but i dont see that happening on a full time basis... probably going to have to throw her in daycare if they will take her just for a few weeks... who knows how much that is going to cost...???

I never clean my brooms. By the time they get dirty enough to clean, they are also a mess, so I just throw them out and get new ones.

me too....

someone mentioned cleaning walls... yeah, we soooo need to do that - and it was on my list to do... now its on DHs

I was offline when you were experiencing your troubles and went into the hospital. I'm hoping you are doing a lot better and continue to do so. Hospital stays SUCK!!!

but i got WAYYYY more 'rest' there...

Mac - a broom doesn't have to look dirty to be dirty - filled with the contaminants from one sweep in a bathroom!:sneaky::scared2:

ok - that is the reason we are having our downstairs done with textured concrete (heated).

even thought DH and i had a kennel built on the property - TV's / heating / Air conditioning.....the dogs make their way into the house, and i would love nothing better than to take a power wash to the floors and throw every damn mop/broom in the trash......in my dreams:wink:

my office is CLEAN - i can find stuff finally!!!! was offline for 4hrs, and had DH move furniture around......now i can actually look out the window when i post...LOL

LJM - glad your home; do you have a "mothers day out" place by you? my BF drops her son off for a few hrs a wk - pretty cost effective vs day care.

ok - off to pack for DH...he leaves for a wk:biggrin::):biggrin::cry_smile::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::w00t::biggrin::lol::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LJM - glad your home; do you have a "mothers day out" place by you? my BF drops her son off for a few hrs a wk - pretty cost effective vs day care.

i have a place, but i need something full time...

have fun with your hubby away.... :)

We use the Roomba for most rooms. The brooms are rarely used and, as long as they sweep up the dirt, I don't really care. The world is full of germs and that's okay by me. :)

. The world is full of germs and that's okay by me. :)

ARGHHH!!!!! Where's the lysol????

Actually, I'm not a "sterilize the bejaysus out of stuff" kinda gal; I just like cleanliness...

ok - off to pack for DH...he leaves for a wk:biggrin::):biggrin::cry_smile::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::w00t::biggrin::lol::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But you are crying on the inside, right?:scared2:

But you are crying on the inside, right?:)

i actually adore DH - but i LOVE my downtime.

it's just the 2 of us on a ranch, which i have grown to love.

we are however glued to the hip most days - he hasn't gone and done a guy trip since he lost weight......he needs boy time, and i need my girlfriends for a slumber wk party...LOL