Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

First coffee rak - several loads of laundry done; Xmas gifts put away; kitchen tidied...

Next tasks: sort recipes (got all jumbled over holidays); box of books to used book store; bank; vacuuming; dusting; cleaning....why oh why don't the house cleaning fairies ever visit me??

good morning all... god, is it STILL morning??! 'bed' at 12, sleep about 2:30, BP at 4 & they flipping WAKE me from a dead sleep to step on a fing scale!!!!!!! grr... of course I can't fall back to sleep til 6, and they come in to take blood at 7! WTF??!

good news is my BP has been GREAT (120/56 last read) when I'm on my side here... on my side at home was about 145-50/85... I'm petrified that they'll keep me here for that reason alone... 3 weeks in the hospital 'suite' (HA!) is wayyyyy too long.. I'll go bonkers!

oh and Breakfast? ? 2 sausage links that literally look like crap and 2 rock hard biscuits.. umm

thank you no.. guess DH is bringing me starbucks... (and LOTS of movies).

thanks for the well wishes... I do feel fine... :thumbup:

good news is my BP has been GREAT (120/56 last read) when I'm on my side here... on my side at home was about 145-50/85... I'm petrified that they'll keep me here for that reason alone... 3 weeks in the hospital 'suite' (HA!) is wayyyyy too long.. I'll go bonkers!

oh and breakfast?? 2 sausage links that literally look like crap and 2 rock hard biscuits.. umm

thank you no.. guess DH is bringing me starbucks... (and LOTS of movies).

LJM - great to hear you are doing good. I hope DH is bringing some food along with the starbucks...your breakfast did not sound too appetizing!

Morning all. I can't believe I actually slept till after 8:00. I haven't slept that late since I don't know when! My norm is between 4-5 a.m. I feel out of sorts. Like I am behind. I have my Gazelle back! Yay! I started using it last night. Long story short, Gazelle was DD's, she moved left it here. She traded it for my DS's because hers was smaller. DS didn't like this 1 cause it was to big for her place. She gave it to me. So it is home and I am using it again. Technically it wasn't mine, but for 2 yrs. I had used it on and off. More so after surgery.

LJM...glad your feeling good. You don't get rest in the hospital. I think it is a rule! LOL

Susan... good luck with the sweet 16 party.

CC...love your pic.

So far no binge eating with oldest DD and DGD living here. So that is good. I guess we haven't gotten on each others nerves yet. LOL

Everyone have a good day.

why oh why don't the house cleaning fairies ever visit me??

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning! In order to get prepared to continue w/ the weight loss, I organized my master closet. I didn't realize how many pairs of pants I have an in 4 different sizes! Yea!

good morning all... god, is it STILL morning??! 'bed' at 12, sleep about 2:30, BP at 4 & they flipping WAKE me from a dead sleep to step on a fing scale!!!!!!! grr... of course I can't fall back to sleep til 6, and they come in to take blood at 7! WTF??!

Thank goodness! Don't you wonder why in the world they needed to know how much you weighed at 4am?!? Craziness!

Do u guys watch damages?I love the show...

Love it and can't wait for it to come back on! That show is SO well written and Glenn Close and Rose Byrne are excellent!

So far no binge eating with oldest DD and DGD living here. So that is good. I guess we haven't gotten on each others nerves yet. LOL

Everyone have a good day.

Not getting on each others' nerves is great! Ha!

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning! In order to get prepared to continue w/ the weight loss, I organized my master closet. I didn't realize how many pairs of pants I have an in 4 different sizes! Yea!

i spent 2hrs cleaning my pantry / cabinets / freezer / fridge....

i am wasting $$$ on too much of stuff (food) that i need to get organized & shop like i have a band.

has anyone seen that show on TLC "clean sweep" - where they have some guy come and organize your house....OMG i need him.

i am the MOST unorganized person on earth; drives DH insane - i don't put something away in the same place twice.....love doing laundry, hate putting it away. get all ideas to cook for a day - then hate unloading the diswasher.....

ok - complained enuff.....back to posting.

ps - i have NO idea of the shows ya'll talk about, i just know biggest loser starts back up on tuesday & i can't wait.

I recorded Leverage. I haven't watched it yet. I am going to watch it because SNT and LJM said it was good.

luluc-you are not alone in the unorganized department. I am that way. I try to put things up, but it just never happens the same way trice. I wash clothes like my life depends on it, but I now have a couple of basked of clean clothes that I just refuse to fold and put away. I keep waiting the cleaning fairies or the gnomes to come out at night and do some work. So far, it isn't happening.

:tongue2::thumbup::der::thumbup: PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

sorry...i had to get it out. Working at a golf course is NOT as easy as people would think. haha.

Mr Mac never puts anything away in the same place twice either. Assuming he puts it away at all, of course.

Drives me crazy.

Lulu - I love "Clean Sweep"! Those people are beyond gross though. I'm cluttery but OMG living with all the mass of crap the people on that show have would make me nutters!

Slim - glad you're jumping on the "Leverage" boat. Maybe we can keep the show on! (No knowledge of it being cancelled; just saying.)

One of my gf's is an organizer but lives in another state. We talked today about her coming down to help me organize and my payment would be a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Sounds pretty cheap to me! She's gotten me motivated so today I have:

- done 2 loads of laundry. I'd start #3 but #1 is still drying. Hate putting up clothes too.

- organized a 2nd closet w/ my clothes. Good to see what all I have!

- organized some in my office. It's been a hot mess since I moved so any and all small dents I can make help! How I wish i could snap my fingers and it would be organized. Gah. Now I need to fire up the shredder!!!

One of my gf's is an organizer but lives in another state. We talked today about her coming down to help me organize and my payment would be a dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Sounds pretty cheap to me! She's gotten me motivated so today I have:

- done 2 loads of laundry. I'd start #3 but #1 is still drying. Hate putting up clothes too.

- organized a 2nd closet w/ my clothes. Good to see what all I have!

- organized some in my office. It's been a hot mess since I moved so any and all small dents I can make help! How I wish i could snap my fingers and it would be organized. Gah. Now I need to fire up the shredder!!!

DH has offered to get me a cleaning person again......i had one when i worked FT & traveled - just thought i could do it on my own. NOPE, i suck at it.

he had someone come a wk ago and i sent them away because i didn't know where i wanted stuff / organized / etc.

**i should mention, i'm still in the midst of a remodel; and while upstairs was completed...we moved up there to start the downstairs next wk** it's been tough living in/out of boxes - for a yr....so i am more than discouraged to really start when i can't finish.

i agree those people are SLOBS on clean sweep, i would just like to find a pair of scissors when i need them:wink: