Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Susan - of all of the things I thought you might *expose* us to, I neva eva thought you'd teach us about an Eiffel Tower. EWWWWWW

OMG look up alaskan pipeline. WTH are people thinking?

Susan - of all of the things I thought you might *expose* us to, I neva eva thought you'd teach us about an Eiffel Tower. EWWWWWW

OMG look up alaskan pipeline. WTH are people thinking?

:wink2:

repeat that about 10,000 times

I had to go look what it is too Susan (thanks for posting the link!)....so do you think your friend has done one? LOL

What the heck? I just learned a dutch oven is not what I thought it was. I guess I need to go see what an Eiffel Tower is now too. lol

What the heck? I just learned a dutch oven is not what I thought it was. I guess I need to go see what an Eiffel Tower is now too. lol

dont go ... you'll be tainted forever!!!

Oh wow, never mind! And Alaskan pipeline?? :wink2:

OK LJM to change the subject (!)...does anyone watch the TV show, "Leverage"? It really is good!

Sleepytime....

PS - I got an additional 2.5 cc's today, FYI.

So, I was doing this friend quiz on Facebook and it kept asking me if I thought whatever friend's name they brought up had ever done an Eiffel Tower. I was like, wtf is an Eiffel Tower? I asked my son, who did not know but quickly referred me to Urban Dictionary, and now, not only do I know what an Eiffel Tower is, I am becoming quite educated on many other phrases that I had no idea of their meanings. I feel so Enlightened.

I've always heard this called a "spit roast".....And BTW, don't explore Urban dictionary TOO close ladies. The "tower" is very very mild compared to some stuff.....*throws up a little*

Alaskan pipeline and Eiffel Tower....it's too early in the morning to be reading these things!!!

Good morning everyone, and to those on this side of the dateline, welcome to the last day of 2008!

Tap, I hope they hurry up and get your roof repaired. Do you have a fireplace? If so, at least you can put all that wood to good use.

Fireplace yes, but the wood has to be cut and of course dried. More snow last night...so I guess I will spend NYE playing 'find a roof repair guy and the insurance adjuster'...fun times.

You lean your head over to one side and pour in the other nostril, so it just runs through the sinuses. The thought of pouring Water up your nose sounds horrible, but I did it without a problem.

Um, ewwww.

That's what my wife said on our wedding night!

:)

I don't like that kind of pot I like the kind the neighbor kid brings...

You mean, the kind you cook with, right?:wink2:

I love the urban dictionary! I have learned so much from that site!

As much as I use and love dictionaries, I don't think this one will be my desktop reference...I think I will stay with the Oxford English

.does anyone watch the TV show, "Leverage"? It really is good!

Never heard of the show.

Good morning everyone. So glad I could provide you with some educational reading. She, I am pretty sure that particular friend has not done an Eiffel Tower, but if she has, I obviously don't know her as well as I thought I did. LJM, sorry to gross you out, I hope I didn't upset those pregnancy hormones.

Tap, that sounds like a really lousy way to spend NYE. I hope you get this mess straightened out soon.

Plain, your new avatar is kind of freaking me out.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Plain, your new avatar is kind of freaking me out.

Okay have to chime in here. Susan it's better than the naked cartoon freak he had forever...please let's not resurrect him.

Hope you are all doing wonderfully! Happy New Year's Eve!