Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hot coffee and a quiet house...all is right in my little world.

i'm sooooooooo jealous!!

'm just going to say that tylenol pm is my new BF

anyway tylenol pm - let me escape in a haze of sleep last night; no crud waking me up...

too bad you cant give it to 5 year old little girls who come out of their room 5 times a night...

even bribing didnt work... i promised the park today to feed the geese... its going to be 70 today and now i'm probably stuck at home... hmmm ... there's always Kids Park... but then i would want to come home and sleep not go out... zzzzzzzz

:party:Beth and LJM I read your post in the other forum....way to funny.....and so lost on them.

I am on day 5 of the 5 day pouch test and have lost 5 lbs. The 4 I gained over the hollidays and 1 extra....yay me! 36_1_75.gifI can really tell a difference in the feel of my stoma (sp) and on how much I eat. So whom ever else is doing this other than BBK good luck!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

I also hope that those of you that have "the crud" are feeling better.

Not quite "there" yet, but yes, QUITE a bit better! I don't know if it was the Z-pack or the NetiPot, but because my wanna-be-doctor nurse practitioner doesn't know what she's talking about, I'm inclined to give the NetiPot all the credit. Although I did wake up hacking and coughing at times through the night, I did NOT have the horrible drainage issues after using the pot like I did prior to it.

So YAY NETI!

I can't believe how good I feel just getting off my booty and exercising again. I plan on going to the gym tonight too.

I know... once I would get into the groove of it, it DID feel good.

What's so sad is this: I bought all new Richard Simmons workout dvd's (apparently my entire box of videocassettes, most of were my workout ones, never made it here in the move :blink:), and they have been coming in while I've been sick (no working out when I feel like this or I relapse worse). So I really WANT to start my affair with Richard again. But you know when that burning yearning will end? About five minutes after I feel good. :party:

too bad you cant give it to 5 year old little girls who come out of their room 5 times a night...

even bribing didnt work... i promised the park today to feed the geese... its going to be 70 today and now i'm probably stuck at home... hmmm ... there's always Kids Park... but then i would want to come home and sleep not go out... zzzzzzzz

psst, Benadryl. In high doses. :party:

:blink:Beth and LJM I read your post in the other forum....way to funny.....and so lost on them.

Yeah, I'm wondering now if they really went in thinking they got lap-bands but got lobotomies instead. I mean, they both start with an L, right? :party:

I am on day 5 of the 5 day pouch test and have lost 5 lbs. The 4 I gained over the hollidays and 1 extra....yay me!

Very MUCH so yay you!!

:party:Beth and LJM I read your post in the other forum....way to funny.....and so lost on them.

I am on day 5 of the 5 day pouch test and have lost 5 lbs. The 4 I gained over the hollidays and 1 extra....yay me! 36_1_75.gifI can really tell a difference in the feel of my stoma (sp) and on how much I eat. So whom ever else is doing this other than BBK good luck!

Congrats! That's awesome I am on day 2 of the liquids currently.

I am on day 5 of the 5 day pouch test and have lost 5 lbs. The 4 I gained over the hollidays and 1 extra....yay me!

G4E - Yeah for you!! Dance_revamp_by_Droneguard.gif

Not quite "there" yet, but yes, QUITE a bit better!

I am so happy you re feeling better! Nurse_by_Mizuhara_Kon.gif

So I really WANT to start my affair with Richard again.

_affairs_rj__v2_by_RJ815.gif

Yeah, I'm wondering now if they really went in thinking they got lap-bands but got lobotomies instead. I mean, they both start with an L, right?
See_Saw_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Susan and tap, THANKS!!

G4E, congrats to you! That is a tough test and you did it, you should be so proud.. I remember doing about 3 days and I did feel the difference in how much I could eat. Now if I could just get some of that WILL power... LOL

Not quite "there" yet, but yes, QUITE a bit better! I don't know if it was the Z-pack or the NetiPot, but because my wanna-be-doctor nurse practitioner doesn't know what she's talking about, I'm inclined to give the NetiPot all the credit. Although I did wake up hacking and coughing at times through the night, I did NOT have the horrible drainage issues after using the pot like I did prior to it.

So YAY NETI!

Where did you get your pot. Is that the thing that you some how pour Water up your nose?

:tt1:Beth and LJM I read your post in the other forum....way to funny.....and so lost on them.

w00t

Yeah, I'm wondering now if they really went in thinking they got lap-bands but got lobotomies instead. I mean, they both start with an L, right? :blink:

You are so right. :cool2:

LilMissDiva-I love your new avi!:party:

Where did you get your pot. Is that the thing that you some how pour Water up your nose?

That's the one. I got mine at Rite Aid, but it sounds like Walgreens or other drug store, and hubby thinks he saw one at the local grocery store chain. Seems they're easy enough to find.

It sounds weird to do it, but I had no problems. It's pretty interesting. And the stuff you put in it seemed to dry me up nicely.

Apparently a lot of people use it daily or regularly when they're not sick. I will likely do that since I am prone to upper respitory issues.

My BIL uses the pot everyday to clear his sinuses... He had horrible sinus headaches so the doc recommended it... He swears by it now.

Crap! When do you guys ever sleep?

I got to bed and settled by about 2am.

Hey, nude beaches are for everyone regardless of age or weight or size!

That's what they believe in Europe!

Where did you get your pot.

Um, should you really be asking her that out here in public. :)

My BIL uses the pot everyday to clear his sinuses... He had horrible sinus headaches so the doc recommended it... He swears by it now.

i just cant imagine myself doing that ... **shudder** but i heard it works...