Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I'm very ready! Would it be wrong to ask to only be able to get down liquids? :frown:

Did you ever tell me what part of TN you live in?

Chattanooga. Every time I passed a GA tag, I wondered if it was you going home.

luluc-You asked me somewhere what kind of Protein Powder I got. I picked up some vanilla something at Walmart. I am going to GNC tomorrow to get something different to have on hand. I just don't want to spend a lot of money on it only to get it home and hate it.

Chattanooga. Every time I passed a GA tag, I wondered if it was you going home.

Aww!!! If it was someone with road rage, that was prob me! Ha.

I lived there b/w 1970-1973, I think. My brother was born there!! And PS - whose crackhead idea was it to put 2 interstates through there? I hate Chatt topography for the traffic problems but it's SO pretty!

And it would be VERY wrong to ask to only be able to swallow liquids.

Aww shucks...yer no fun. :frown:

OK complete off-topic question:

Have any of you all known anyone that's allergic to toothpaste? If not, now you have. A year ago, I tried a new toothpaste for the first time and it burned my lips and upper lip...at least it looks like a burn. So I switched to plain ol' Crest and was OK. Last week, I forgot and used the small toothpaste in my suitcase over Christmas.

So yeah, I have the burn again. I think it took me 2-3 days this year to figure it out. Doh!

I did that with a face cream. I was using the face cream, but didn't notice until a few days later that my face REALLY burned when I put lotion on the following mornings. I wore my CPAP mask after putting it on and rubbed the skin off around my nose and mouth. It was so painful!

Yee-ouch, Slim! A gf at work figured out mine the first time. She went through the whole gamut of makeup, creams, lotions, etc until it dawned on me about the toothpaste. Why the H would I just up and develop a reaction to toothpaste. So weird!!!

I'm very ready! Would it be wrong to ask to only be able to get down liquids? :frown:

Did you ever tell me what part of TN you live in?

You joke, but I have a friend here at the hospital that brags that is her level of restriction. She's a nurse, so she knows better.......people do crazy things.

OK complete off-topic question:

Have any of you all known anyone that's allergic to toothpaste? If not, now you have. A year ago, I tried a new toothpaste for the first time and it burned my lips and upper lip...at least it looks like a burn. So I switched to plain ol' Crest and was OK. Last week, I forgot and used the small toothpaste in my suitcase over Christmas.

So yeah, I have the burn again. I think it took me 2-3 days this year to figure it out. Doh!

You sure it was toothpaste and not Preperation H ?!?

Beth-Your response was so over the top hilarious.

I had fun writing it. Was giggling like an idiot through the whole thing, too. Now I gotta go see what collateral damage there was. *cackle*

You joke, but I have a friend here at the hospital that brags that is her level of restriction. She's a nurse, so she knows better.......people do crazy things.

You sure it was toothpaste and not Preparation H ?!?

Eek, I was only kidding about liquids only....or wasssss I?

Fun-E.....woo, my side is splitting - not. Never owned any PrepH.

Edited by SickNTired

Good grief, I can't keep up with you guys anymore! I don't check in for a couple of hours and have 6 pages of catching up to do.

As for that thread you posted LJM, those kill me. I love the way you and Beth responded. Beth, I think your response to the person who has lost 10 pounds in six days was priceless, but completely went over everyone's head in that thread.

Plain, I repeat, nowhere near bikini ready and will never, ever be nude beach ready!!!

However, I am quite proud of myself. I went hiking with the family yesterday. We hiked for about 5 hours, and it was over rough terrain and a lot of uphill hiking. Then, I hit the gym for 1 1/2 hours tonight. I am feeling fantabulous right now. I forgot how good working out makes me feel.

However, I am quite proud of myself. I went hiking with the family yesterday. We hiked for about 5 hours, and it was over rough terrain and a lot of uphill hiking. Then, I hit the gym for 1 1/2 hours tonight. I am feeling fantabulous right now. I forgot how good working out makes me feel.

Susan - that is great!!! I am so proud!!! :frown:

Posting just to post and say hey! Look at my new avatar!!

Edited by LilMissDiva

Eek, I was only kidding about liquids only....or wasssss I?

Fun-E.....woo, my side is splitting - not. Never owned any PrepH.

I have the bestest spelling and grammer ever!