Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

ok ok... not REALLY political...

Palin's daughter's newborn son.. Tripp?? WTF is up with that family and the 'bizarre' names??

on the 'kids say the darndest things front...'

we are out to eat.. rather large man walks past... 'that man has a big tummy'.... oh dear... :frown:

Oh my goodness! You guys have been busy!

LJM-I loved your response in that thread, but you know that they were not listening.

Beth-Your response was so over the top hilarious.

Palin's daughter's newborn son.. Tripp?? WTF is up with that family and the 'bizarre' names??

Just as an FYI, I know some guys named (well nicknamed) "Trip" because they were the 3rd generation having the same name (derevitive of "triple", I think). It's the same reason I go by "Trey"....my real name is William.

On a second note, My son is William the fourth, and we call him "Ivey" (wordplay on the roman numerals IV......I thought it was clever).

But yeah, I agree some of those names are a little bizarre. Trig?!? And I have always thought it a little strange that some larger families name all the kids with the same letter.

And I have always thought it a little strange that some larger families name all the kids with the same letter.

You mean the 18 kids with names that start with J? If they keep going, they are going to run out of names with a J and have to make the rest up.:frown:

ok ok... not REALLY political...

on the 'kids say the darndest things front...'

we are out to eat.. rather large man walks past... 'that man has a big tummy'.... oh dear... :frown:

Nevermind... I should have actually read the post before replying.... I'm a dumba$$....

Brad

Edited by bambam31

You mean the 18 kids with names that start with J? If they keep going, they are going to run out of names with a J and have to make the rest up.:frown:

Yes the Dugger clan! They all begin with J. The last one born a little while ago name is Justanotherone Dugger. hahahahahah

Yes the Dugger clan! They all begin with J. The last one born a little while ago name is Justanotherone Dugger. hahahahahah

ROFLMAO! That is what they should have named that one! What is the now married son going to name his? Or should he just number them 1 to infinity?:frown:

plain - but your 'real' name is William... even 'Trey' is (italic) normal...

but the whole clan is just (italic) different...

-- I can't do italics on my iPhone posts...

SMS - can't wait to see new av!!

Already have - there's a Jinger. Never seen it spelled that way.

Already have - there's a Jinger. Never seen it spelled that way.

Are you ready for your fill tomorrow? I made an appointment for number 4 but can't get in until the 19th.

Are you ready for your fill tomorrow? I made an appointment for number 4 but can't get in until the 19th.

I'm very ready! Would it be wrong to ask to only be able to get down liquids? :frown:

Did you ever tell me what part of TN you live in?