Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

maybe you could score some lidocaine and drink a few glasses of wine first! :)

More like general anesthesia and a morphine drip afterwards! :tongue_smilie:

Omg, I can't even think about how horrible that would feel. I get all woozy just trying to get my mind around it! :tongue_smilie:

I agree although there must be people who do it. It is offered at the spa I go. They offer two or three different forms with the brazillian being the complete deal. :) I havent heard any screams of pain while getting my nails done so they must offer lots of wine or something!

Oh, CC, and though I am so glad DD got her surgery and wouldn't want it any other way, I wish she could have had a chance to hang with the daughter of hubby's friend who is here through next week. She's 16 and very mature for her age too. I think they would really hit it off.

I'm thinking of laser hair removal but I hate to spend that kind of cash its like 1500 and it hurts like hell ..like a rubber band popping u over and over again.

Hey, CC, know what I just noticed? You are officially more than halfway past your goal weight loss!! You da bomb!!

Thanks! I have come a long way! Now I need to get my butt in gear and get moving!

Oh, CC, and though I am so glad DD got her surgery and wouldn't want it any other way, I wish she could have had a chance to hang with the daughter of hubby's friend who is here through next week. She's 16 and very mature for her age too. I think they would really hit it off.

Well Chelsbels will be here on the couch! She has already had visitors! She is doing so well! Who knows how it she will be tomorrow! They should meet! :tongue_smilie:

8_6_50.gif Beth, are you feeling any better today?

Brazillian wax...NO WAY JOSE! What's there will stay there! I hated the itching from having kids and being shaved there.

CC.. glad your daughter is doing good.

Have a great day everyone!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

PJTP-I am on day 6 of 9 days straight at work plus being on call. I am so tired. My only bright spot has been coming on here and trying to catch up on everything.

I have a stupid question, how long did it take for your hormonal/emotional overload to level out when you started losing weight? I am feeling like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I skipped Breakfast (not on purpose) yesterday and then was really late trying to get lunch. The place I wanted to go was crowded and I actually started to cry because I was hungry! WTF? I am losing what is left of my little mind.

I'm thinking of laser hair removal but I hate to spend that kind of cash its like 1500 and it hurts like hell ..like a rubber band popping u over and over again.

my best friend did laser hair removal (arm pits/ bikini line)....she swears by it - but it was PAINFUL & costly. however it's ALL gone. really works

i'll take the pain of waxing - while i don't get the "brazillian" i do like to be "neat"...LOL. one caveat; they need to be careful w/the wax. if it drips too far south - you may have bathroom issues....not that i know anything about that:sneaky:

ok - my kitchen now looks like my post op science project.

i have my magic bullet, 4 kinds of Protein Drinks, smoothie machine, fresh fruit......i caved and got on the scale this AM; needed to know what i was working with 129.8...whewww, ok almost 7lbs to go. i can lick that!!!

I have a stupid question, how long did it take for your hormonal/emotional overload to level out when you started losing weight? I am feeling like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I skipped breakfast (not on purpose) yesterday and then was really late trying to get lunch. The place I wanted to go was crowded and I actually started to cry because I was hungry! WTF? I am losing what is left of my little mind.

I cry at the drop of a hat too! It can be so embarrassing! I just thought I was well.....going a little wacky! The_should_be__cry__by_crystaltiger52.gif

I have a stupid question, how long did it take for your hormonal/emotional overload to level out when you started losing weight? .

still waiting on mine to level out, my OB thinks i may be perimenopausal...hubby thinks i need a rubber room a few days a month.

:crying:I am ready to commit myself at this point. Passing the restaurant yesterday crying almost did me in. :unsure:I could not believe I was crying because of that. I am glad I am not alone, but I sure wish it would go away.

ARGGHHHH!!!!

Around 6am I heard a huge C-R-A-C-K sound, felt the house shake, the cats when racing for the basement and I jumped out of my skin! I searched the inside of the house - nothing unusual. Dressed in my outside gear, went outside....a HUGE tree has cracked in half in the back yard, and one main branch although still attached at one point to the trunk is on the roof. From the ground - I can see damage....did I mention it is pouring freezing rain?!?!?

DH is at work. Called the insurance company. Their words - don't try to remove it until the adjuster sees it. WTF? What makes them think I am going to get out a 50' extension ladder, prop it up in the ice/snow and go climbing?? When is the adjuster coming? Tap asks nicely. "We don't know; it is difficult to find an adjuster working on this weekend. It's the Xmas break" says the insurance person. Tap is a little agitated...there is the potential that the roof is badly damaged; I can't see it from the ground, but I do know that Water and ice falling would not be good if the roof has a hole. Perhaps sooner rather than later would be a good idea. Adjuster: well, I will see what I can do.

Still waiting for an adjuster - almost 5 hours later.

I have a stupid question, how long did it take for your hormonal/emotional overload to level out when you started losing weight? I

I'll let you know when/if it happens!

Tap-I am so sorry to hear about the tree. I can also understand your agitation. They want you to be in a hurry when it is time to make the insurance payments, but when it is time for you to need something from the insurance companies...it can be like pulling teeth. I hope that the adjuster shows up soon, and that you don't have further damage because of Water and ice.