Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

i want to start monday - like every other diet i've done, always started on monday...LOL

....think i can throw the cookie bouquet we got in the trash w/out dh complaining?? it was meant i'm sure for a family of 6 - not 2 who are both banded.

Monday sounds great! I am in!

so off to central market to get some crab legs...trying to be good today - doing a crab boil tonight & hope noboby brings dessert; i'll have fresh fruit salad..i HOPE!!!!

oh Central Market ... i just told DH yesterday that i wish they were closer - the closest one to us is in Ft. Worth, we're in Mansfield ... long drive .... enjoy your crab legs & fruit salad!

Monday sounds great! I am in!

Me too! I have yet to feel any real restriction. I was hoping that this last fill 2 weeks ago would kick in, but so far nothing!:hurray:

Great! We will make the pouch test "cool"! gathering.gif

nana-booboo....:tt2:I will be on day 4 of pouch test! I will be about done. :hurray: I knew if I didn't start it right away I wouldn't have done it. :devil_smile:That is why I started yesterday.. I am having carb and sugar withdrawals though. I have had a headache since yesterday afternoon. Going from no sugar and very little carbs to eating it every waking moment for 2 weeks then back down to normal has it affects. :cheated:I will survive though. I will not do this again! Once in a while is ok...but all the time....noooooooo. No wonder I stayed tired before LB. I was a carbaholic. I crave sweets more since banding than before. Probably just a mental thing. Good luck to all of you starting the test on Monday.

The carbs are what I need help with right now too. I am absolutely craving them.

Me too! I have yet to feel any real restriction. I was hoping that this last fill 2 weeks ago would kick in, but so far nothing!:hurray:

I'm with you Slim. I'm very excited about fill #2 hoping it will slow me down some. Every once in a while I will feel a little sliming and I have to sit up straight but that's it. Plus I am trying much harder to pay attention to feeling full. I have got to get with the "program"!!!

The carbs are what I need help with right now too. I am absolutely craving them.

Amen, gf, amen. I have been drinking a lot of juice at my parents' and haven't weighed up here so I'm sure it's gonna be ugly once I weigh Monday morning!!!

Ok, so here is the lowdown on my back. Nothing is broken. But my back is now straight...I guess we are supposed to have a natural curve and I don't because I have strained most of the major muscles in my back.

SO Dr put me on 2 muscle relaxers to take at once--it is THAT bad and a pain pill. Monday I will have to start physical therapy! UGH!

I had a pain in my ass taking all of my piercings out, even had to take the brand new belly button out. The freaking xray tech complained and told me I shouldn't have so many...wtf...I have 3 plus earrings! WHY is it his business anyways??

I'm with you Slim. I'm very excited about fill #2 hoping it will slow me down some. Every once in a while I will feel a little sliming and I have to sit up straight but that's it. Plus I am trying much harder to pay attention to feeling full. I have got to get with the "program"!!!

This was my third fill. This was supposed to be the one to make me feel it. Ha! I feel like I am still able to eat too much. I actually feel less restriction now than I did before the fill. I am trying to pay attention to that full/satisfied feeling, but it doesn't come until I have eaten more than what I think I should.

Ok, so here is the lowdown on my back. Nothing is broken. But my back is now straight...I guess we are supposed to have a natural curve and I don't because I have strained most of the major muscles in my back.

I am so sorry that you are hurt. I must have missed your post telling about what happened. I hope that you are better soon.

so, while shopping for crabs - i get a text that my hubby's sister is ill and she & her partner will not be coming to our place for dinner. fine - i put back the crab legs.

then i think - in the 8yrs of marriage, the 2 of them are not allowed to visit us "alone" w/out DH's parents tagging along (they were not invited) when in town. my guess - MIL fell ill and they are in the hospital .... better them than me; and i'm sure all she has is GAS.

the drama in that family is SO thick; makes my head hurt. anyway i got all i need to start the pouch test - bought a LOT of Protein (:hurray:)....

i am taking a nice saturday evening not entertaining - which is perfect for how i feel now...

SO Dr put me on 2 muscle relaxers to take at once--it is THAT bad and a pain pill. Monday I will have to start physical therapy! UGH!

I am so happy that nothing is broken! Hopefully the good drugs give you some quick relief!

Edited by ColoradoChick