Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hey don't talk about my country its still great to me and yes were having a hard time right now but I'm still very proud to be american...this is not a political thread but if your so against my great country move the hell out....

Why should I move out?? It's like saying if your home is infested with cockroaches you should move out and let the roaches have it. I say instead it's time to exterminate.

Our country is great. However, those who run it are nothing but shit-filled pus bags.

not cool beth really not cool ...thats all i can say at this point...O and your f***ing up this thread and the other one........

You're entitled to your opinion, but prove me wrong. Show me where these guys are doing such a great job and have the people's interest at heart over their own skins.

Apparently all you want is smoke blown up your skirt. It's time you figure out the real world. These losers don't care about you.

So what can I say that will make you happy? That the world is full of cotton candy and is perfectlyl wonderful and joyful? Apparently so long as I sing the praises of certain people's beliefs, I remain in their favor. If I say something that makes you think, or is outside the lock-step of a select few, I am somehow a heathen or worse. Oh well... color me a cynic and a revolutionary.

we dont get into that stuff on this thread we come here to chit chat and used to get away from this bs...start a new political thread if u want ....i know your newly banded and hungry but stop picking fight with us on this subject ....

we dont get into that stuff on this thread we come here to chit chat and used to get away from this bs...start a new political thread if u want ....i know your newly banded and hungry but stop picking fight with us on this subject ....

Voicing my opinion is not picking a fight. I'm sorry you can't see the difference, but that's not my issue. You apparently had no problem with this topic until I voiced a different viewpoint than yours on the matter. What a shame that you are so keen to stifle the opposition.

Nor am I hungry. Would it be proper of me to tell you to get your life and relationship in order before you start telling me how to conduct my life? I would think not. Please do not make this personal. It's beneath you.

Edited by BethFromVA

Fight! Fight! Rope 'em off and sell tickets! :tongue_smilie:

Fight! Fight! Rope 'em off and sell tickets! :tongue_smilie:

Nope, no fight. I just refuse to have a select few demand that I walk in lock step with them or sit down and stf up.

i was giving u a out saying that maybe your hunger was making u act like this but if thats not the case fine .......and my relationship is crap and im dealing with it alot of us on here are bbk started a thread on it.....i only stepped up and got pissed when u started to taking digs at america..and calling people fugly and all i havent seen any pics of u yet maybe your fugly too.........

see where u made go...

i was giving u a out saying that maybe your hunger was making u act like this but if thats not the case fine .......and my relationship is crap and im dealing with it alot of us on here are bbk started a thread on it.....i only stepped up and got pissed when u started to taking digs at america..and calling people fugly and all i havent seen any pics of u yet maybe your fugly too.........

see where u made go...

Maybe I am fugly. That's my problem. :tongue_smilie:

we dont get into that stuff on this thread we come here to chit chat and used to get away from this bs...start a new political thread if u want

Understandable; however, this thread IS in the debate section, not the lounge. So long as it is in debates, it is likely to have things come up from time to time that ruffle the feathers -- on BOTH sides. I have not once gone onto another board that wasn't meant for debate and gotten into politics or some other hotbed topic. Maybe this thread should be moved if it is only for fluffy feel-good stuff 24/7.

I'm posting just to post.... :tongue_smilie:

Hey Bambam - welcome to the PJTP thread.

PJTP - my frail elderly mother was supposed to be en-route to California for Christmas, but the weather conditions have created all sorts of havoc on her flights. I sincerely hope she gets out on her re-re-scheduled flight on MOnday....her grandchildren will be so disappointed if she doesn't arrive for christmas. Here's hoping AA personnel aren't so frazzled by then that they forget the quiet sick woman in a wheelchair - she would never raise a fuss, or her voice, and would just sit there...

Gotta grab another java, and then go shoveling.

PJTP: Good Morning All! It is cold here this morning but I am a happy camper since the scale went down a smidge! Yipee!

Although I do not want to get into the fight I have to mention that since I know Beth in real life that she is a lovely person. She is beautiful and caring.

I am almost finished with a quilt I am making for my friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer. I had his wife and children come over last weekend. I took impressions of their hand prints on fabric in metallic paints. I am combining the hand prints with family photos to make the front of the quilt. I bought fabric that has a pirates treasure map along with coordinating prints of gold coins and overflowing treasure chests. I am calling the quilt Eric's Treasure's. I hope to have it completed by his next round of chemo so he can take it with him. I will post a picture next week when I have it completed.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!