Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

No, I wasn't talking about you!!! :sad: It is actually about me - I had just finished sales and use tax filings for two states and the district and well..... felt a little special in an accountant kinda way! lol

YAAAY... I think... lol. You lost me after sales. The rest was just whaa-whaaaa-whaaaa-whaa-whaaaaa-whaaaaaa. :biggrin:

;)

I don't have a sweet tooth, that was never my problem. I guess you could say I have a salt tooth. I have major issues with the crunchy, salty stuff. I can't leave them alone.

This is my downfall too :biggrin:

spacer.gif?7:11

PJTP: I am going out Christmas Caroling! Christmas_Caroling_by_UluvM3andIluvU.gif

Since I cannot carry a tune in a bucket it will serve as a horrible Christmas gift for my new neighbors! Frosty_by_melonhead_emotion.gif

ROTFLMAO!!

You can come here and make my dogs cry! lol

I have to admit, I think Barrack is prettier than Michelle.

But his ears are SO BIG.

Mac- all the more reason it's funny he's prettier than her. he he

Fanny - good to see you back. I've missed your posts.

I really don't have any issue with the way either of them looks, what amazes me is to look back at past presidents and first ladies, and to see how the office ages them! They go in looking one way and finish up looking waaaaaaay haggard and old and frumpy!

Kat

I love RuPaul. And I gotta say, he makes a MUCH prettier woman than Michelle. *shudder* That hag is SCARY fugly!!

Um looked at McCain or Cindy the Stepford? This is what we have to talk about??

I have to admit, I think Barrack is prettier than Michelle.

One R. Again, the pic was supposed to be about RuPaul and his faboo dragginess. I think Michelle is pretty and has a great figure esp for having had 2 youngins.

adding - PJTP ... i hate it when i order something online cause there's a great sale (20% off everything), then get a notification that it's shipped and the next email i get from them is 25% off everything... grrrrr...

oh well, at least i got free shipping.

You definitely need to contact them. LB did that to me once so I emailed. Got a credit posthaste!

I wish I were so lucky. I have a sweet tooth. Heck, I am sure that I have more than one. Sweets are my downfall.

Me tooooo unfortunately. This week has been a killer!

S'okay, they know she's fugly too. :lol: And yes, I think Barack drew the short stick on that one. Must have been some good coke back then. :laugh:

God, really?? Way to stay in the season.

I really don't have any issue with the way either of them looks, what amazes me is to look back at past presidents and first ladies, and to see how the office ages them! They go in looking one way and finish up looking waaaaaaay haggard and old and frumpy!

Kat

I definitely agree!!! Barack has but a few grays now. In 4, he'll probably be half gray! Clinton went from gray to white-headed! Bush was looking pretty run down until the shoe-throwing incident. What a quick duck!

PJTP - I'm sure this isn't going to mean anything to anyone ('cept EbonyRose maybe!) but Anthony Hamilton has such a good voice.

PJTP - I'm sure this isn't going to mean anything to anyone ('cept EbonyRose maybe!) but Anthony Hamilton has such a good voice.

What about me?!?!?!?!

Um looked at McCain or Cindy the Stepford? This is what we have to talk about??

God, really?? Way to stay in the season.

Sorry, I don't play the PC games. I don't like them, and I find her scary-mean looking. Last I checked, we're still entitled to our opinions... until Barack ends that, that is. :lol:

And I "stayed in the season" by not calling her a bitch. :laugh:

Can we not go there? Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, but we don't have to be so down right mean and mean spirited. I have enjoyed a lot of the things in this thread, but lately it seems just plain ugly. Now I recognize this is a rants and raves part of the forum, but this thread hasn't been about that for a while. Can we keep that out of it please?

What about me?!?!?!?!

Slim, are you chocolate!?! I so haven't even paid attention that your avatar is "of color"! I beg your pardon!

Do you like Anthony Hamilton? I just love his voice. :lol:

re: the other topic - I've decided to just ignore. Let 'em be haters! Bitter...party of two... :laugh:

Edited by SickNTired