Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

AHHH, now I know why "those people" looked familiar!!

I love RuPaul. And I gotta say, he makes a MUCH prettier woman than Michelle. *shudder* That hag is SCARY fugly!!

Heehee...Beth has a RuPaul crush!!

AHHH, now I know why "those people" looked familiar!!

I love RuPaul. And I gotta say, he makes a MUCH prettier woman than Michelle. *shudder* That hag is SCARY fugly!!

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't believe you said that! The liberals are going to get a posse after you! She made the 4th or 6th hottest woman on some list--maybe fan club of fuglys?

I have to admit, I think Barrack is prettier than Michelle.

ugh, beth. wish i had other words other than 'been there done that' (and subsequently quit).... there were a select few that my manager would talk to (for a looooonnnnnnnggggg time - 30-45mins) then either turn to me and say 'oh hi' or simply walk away. and heaven forbid if i did something that overshadowed the SUPREME GHC... oh dear..

keep your chin up, looks like people higher up are noticing you. congrats on getting the certification!

adding - PJTP ... i hate it when i order something online cause there's a great sale (20% off everything), then get a notification that it's shipped and the next email i get from them is 25% off everything... grrrrr...

oh well, at least i got free shipping.

Edited by losingjusme
added stuff

PJTP - Thank heavens it is Friday because this week had at least 3 Wednesdays in it! Took a look outside and now must go wake DH to go shovelling or we aren't going anywhere. And as I created 6 different sweets and a cheesecake for todays luncheon at work, I HAVE to go...

And as I created 6 different sweets and a cheesecake for todays luncheon at work, I HAVE to go...

Yes, you MUST get those out of the house. My DH has been complaining because I haven't brought as much sweet into the house like I normally would. I had to explain that I haven an addiction to those and have a hard time having them in the house right now. He didn't get it, but since I do the shopping...:huh2:

Well, I don't have a sweet tooth - in fact, I don't like sweet things at all. I just love to cook and bake. BUT, as DH does have an issue with over-indulging if the sweets are in sight, I need to remove them from temptation. (The fact that one of the freezers is almost completely filled with baked goods is immaterial - DH won't raid a freezer)

I wish I were so lucky. I have a sweet tooth. Heck, I am sure that I have more than one. Sweets are my downfall.

i hate it when i order something online cause there's a great sale (20% off everything), then get a notification that it's shipped and the next email i get from them is 25% off everything... grrrrr...

Call/email the company and express your concern. I have, and they ended up crediting my account with the difference.

Of course, my whole hospital might shut down soon, but that's a whole 'nother issue.

That's not good. I have managed the transition of services from one hospital to another as one hospital was closed...a very difficult time for everyone. It is a good thing that most employees acted as the professionals they were, and truly did care about the smooth transition for patients and those staff who were going to be employed in the remaining hospital. But still a very trying time; some people just never got over it or could not accept that those of us managing the closure did not make the decisions to close the hospital. 2 decades later there is still (for a small percentage)unfounded resentment.

pjtp - tgif.

i bought a new wii on ebay 15 days ago for my brother & his family for christmas. money in sellers hand, wii - not in mine. the UPS tracking number says the item has not shipped - seller says it's lost.

i want to post a crappy review of this seller NOW on ebay - hubby says i should wait till he makes a refund.....already bought another wii. hmmmm, what to do????

Wow, you guys have been busy since I last posted here at noon yesterday!

Beth, congrats on the certification and the article. Just keep showing them you are the better employee. Golden-hair's irritate the bejeebers out of me. We have one here, and the only reason they seem to treat her so special is because she has worked here five years and says she plans to retire here. So, I have worked here three and have no plans of leaving either. Fortunately, we don't work in the same department so it is pretty easy for me to ignore her existance.

Just peeked out the window, no snow here. Kind of tough to imagine there will be either, I think the 80 degree sun today would melt it. I do hope it cools down some for Christmas though. I really like it to be chilly on Christmas with a fire going in the fireplace. It just makes everything nice and cozy.

As for who is prettier, Barrack or Michelle, I really don't have an opinion there. As for RuPaul, he does look pretty as a woman.

I am not TGIF'ing here. I haven't started my shopping, which means I will be hitting the malls this weekend with the scary, mean people. Normally I order online, but I just never got into it this year for some reason.

I wish I were so lucky. I have a sweet tooth. Heck, I am sure that I have more than one. Sweets are my downfall.

Me too. Once I start with just a bite, I end up with just one more bite and on and on and on until either it's all gone or I'm back to feeling like the kid at a party who gets green around the gills overindulging in sweet, rich treats.

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't believe you said that! The liberals are going to get a posse after you! She made the 4th or 6th hottest woman on some list--maybe fan club of fuglys?

I have to admit, I think Barrack is prettier than Michelle.

S'okay, they know she's fugly too. ;)

And yes, I think Barack drew the short stick on that one. Must have been some good coke back then. :biggrin:

S'okay, they know she's fugly too. ;)

And yes, I think Barack drew the short stick on that one. Must have been some good coke back then. :biggrin:

Their oldest girl is very pretty but it looks like the younger one got all the personality. Kinda like the Bush twins, the prettier girl seems quiet while the other one is seems brimming over with bubbly enthusiasm.