Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Luluc---my horses are the same way, whenever they tuck their heads to keep their noses out of the weather, you might as well just stay in the barn! Spoiled beasts!!! Good thing they are not actually expected to WORK in the weather!!! LOL

They actually do better in the snow than the wind.

Hoping for a ride tomorrow!

Kat

well the weather just all around SUX.

i snuck out for bit to ride my horse in the snow - he wanted no part....hope all are safe!

You have a horse??? I am sooo jealous!! I had to leave my two mares in Colorado when I moved to Virginia. I miss my girls so much!! :thumbup:

Jack is still here and posting. Just not much in this forum.

Kat, aren't those kind of friends just wonderful? At the time, I had suspected my ex was cheating on me, just not with my best friend. We lived next door to each other and I thought we shared everything. Well, actually, in retrospect, I guess we did, including the ex.

What really upset me was the day I sat out in my front yard chatting with her. I was quite distressed because I was confident he was cheating on me. I poured my heart out to her telling her how it was tearing me up inside, how it would affect the kids, how I never dreamed this would happen to us, blah, blah, blah. It wasn't but a few hours later that her then husband called me because he found her and my ex walking out of a hotel together. I couldn't believe it. Like you, I think I was more hurt by her than him. I poured my heart out to her, she acted all sympathetic, then left me and went to a hotel with him. Yeah, they deserve each other.

PJT brag: NSV: I put on a suit this morning I haven't been able to fit into since last year and when I was checking out myself in my 3-way mirror, my daughter walks into the bathroom and says "Mom! You've lost a lot of weight! You look skinny!"

Great NSV, but as for the 3-way mirror.......amateurish. You need a 27-way mirror like me (it involves 3 3-way mirrors)

Wowwww...

Somebody thinkin' theys gonna take the multipost title? No way.......

Anyway, just wanted to check in (even though no one seemingly missed me like you do plain when he misses a day :thumbup:).

It's just because I'm the resident "abuse boy". I don't mind....I'm kinda into it....but perhaps I've said too much...

tis' snowing - i always feel bad when its' cold out for the horses & longhorns.....hope the hay keeps them warm..

Don't worry about those 'horns, they're a hearty lot. Much much tougher than say......a sooner.

congrats on getting hit on! That has not happened to me yet - or least I have not noticed! lol

*lowers voice 2 octaves*

How you doin" ??

Has anyone heard from jack recently? I haven't seen him in a few weeks. Well maybe 1 post a week ago. I don't remember. Anyhow I miss him.

There's a few I haven't seen: RSG and a couple others (remember their avatars better than their names).

BizzyDiva - damn gul, that was some post!

Kat - that's so awesome about your NSV!

I hear ya! My ex was cheating on with me with my best friend (obviously she isn't anymore), whom he ended up marrying too. I am enjoying that for every pound I lose, she appears to find it. That is why I was so excited about losing 3 this week, in the hopes that she finds them as well!!

Forget living well - her gaining weight is the best revenge!!!

Anyway, just wanted to check in (even though no one seemingly missed me like you do plain when he misses a day :biggrin:).

Cera - we miss Plain like a cold sore!!! badabing!

I missed you terribly. I was so upset I was stunned into silence. I can't say anything about these other wimmin, though. I hear they are into Plain cuz he can lick his own eyebrows... :tongue2:

1. When have you EVER been stunned into silence? And yes i can talk b/c I'm only quiet when I'm asleep!

2. I really didn't need that visual w/ regard to Plain!:thumbup:

That's tough Kat. When a friend betrays your trust, it is almost as bad as a spouse cheating.

That's why I could never date a married - I couldn't hurt that other woman!

Any way, had a friend betray my trust over a promotion of all things. He started talking about me behind my back. Said things that had no business being said.

Did you tell him that he was a BITCH?!?

not surprising at all! DH has one rule - betray his trust, he'll never have a thing to do with you, including an explanation = DONE.

i enjoy a good sparing, lets me use them big SAT words....i've not had the friendship betrayal & hope i don't ... for their sake:tongue2:

I used to tell my former co-workers that they only had to really worry that I was mad if I started using big words!

Kat, aren't those kind of friends just wonderful? At the time, I had suspected my ex was cheating on me, just not with my best friend. We lived next door to each other and I thought we shared everything. Well, actually, in retrospect, I guess we did, including the ex.

What really upset me was the day I sat out in my front yard chatting with her. I was quite distressed because I was confident he was cheating on me. I poured my heart out to her telling her how it was tearing me up inside, how it would affect the kids, how I never dreamed this would happen to us, blah, blah, blah. It wasn't but a few hours later that her then husband called me because he found her and my ex walking out of a hotel together. I couldn't believe it. Like you, I think I was more hurt by her than him. I poured my heart out to her, she acted all sympathetic, then left me and went to a hotel with him. Yeah, they deserve each other.

Susan, m'dear, you definitely earned a great husband; damn!!! Karma just has to get those 2 some day!

Do it to me too?! :thumbup:

Beth, you naughty, naughty girl!!

Hey! I faithfully take my once-daily Valtrex!! (It's because I don't have time to take 4-5 pills a day. I have kayaking and hiking to do, just like those other herpes people on the commercial)

Oh, PJTP: I can access chat now. I think the IT folks at work ok'd a java update.

1. When have you EVER been stunned into silence? And yes i can talk b/c I'm only quiet when I'm asleep!

2. I really didn't need that visual w/ regard to Plain!:thumbup:

1. Hehe, it doesn't happen often, I can promise you. And you and I sound like two peas in a pod. I started talking young and never stopped. :tongue2:

2. Yeah, I've gotten that from a couple women so far. Sorry... :biggrin:

Beth, you naughty, naughty girl!!

Yeah, that's what hubby says too... and my co-workers... and the mailman... and the paperboy... and the guy at the meat counter... and the veterinarian... and the Starbucks people... and my folks... and the blacktop pavers... and the Redskins... A girl just can't get a break.

No matter how I wrote it, it sounded dirty. So I figured I'd just go with it. So how 'bout it??

zing.gif

*lowers voice 2 octaves*

How you doin" ??

This brings up images of a '70s machismo guy. I can soooooo picture Rocky saying that line. he he

Yeah, that's what hubby says too... and my co-workers... and the mailman... and the paperboy... and the guy at the meat counter... and the veterinarian... and the Starbucks people... and my folks... and the blacktop pavers... and the Redskins... A girl just can't get a break.

No matter how I wrote it, it sounded dirty. So I figured I'd just go with it. So how 'bout it??

*Lowers voice even lower....into Barry White range* Let's get it on......

Yeah I know that's a Marvin Gaye song. That's all I could come up with.