Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

What exactly do you do again?

I'm a sleep therapist and a respiratory therapist

PJTP: I am heading to a friends house for happy hour! I have a need for happy and I hope it lasts more than an hour! :blushing:

Happy hour!! Hells Yes!!

Dear lord, PLEASE let me be smaller than just one of my friends!!!

You're already smaller than me! Uh, we ARE friends, right?

pjtp - at Chuck E Cheese... fun times!!

On my beloved Bob and Tom radio show, they play a Tim Wilson song called "Chuck E. cheese hell" that is fantastic!

Now, I must get ready - dinner dance tonight and I'm planning on glamming it up - sequins/rhinestones/glittery threaded top with black pants, black patent leather hooker heel shoes with rhinestones...

Oh, fancy fancy....

I miss being able to wear hooker heel shoes.

Hey it's no big deal Beth....we all know you were young and needed the money....

Of course, it just points out that I have completely lost any rear end that I had.

My little sister is fond of saying " (he / she / it) has no ass.....just a crack in the back"

LJM, I am so jealous. I used to love going there with my kids. But now, they are of the age that Chuck E Cheese is no longer the cool place to go to. So, without them, I don't have an excuse to go anymore.

Yeah, it's just creepy to go there with no kids. Plus, security always looks at you funny. Trust me on this this.

some of the stuff they have is HOT! They go up at a D cup, right??

Whaaaaaaa?!?

I'm watching a show about the disappearance of Sabrina Eisenberg in FLA back in 1997 on TLC. These people supposedly left their garage door up and doors open. I can't imagine not having my doors/windows locked! They even had an alarm system. Why have an alarm system and not arm it?!?

Confession......I rarely ever lock my doors. Of course, I do live in the middle of nowhere.

Good afternoon everyone! Posting just to say I lost 3 pounds last week!!! Yay me!

W00t!!~

BBK, I posted on your fb and I agree with you that Plain sucks at it.

Hey! I've been internet-less people!!

Do I want to know what Plain sucks at? I'm guessing no.

I suck at a lot of things......Latin, doing "the charleston", charming the ladies.....There is one thing I don't suck at, however; Thumbwrestling.

i wouldnt know ... i've been snubbed... c'est la vie...

I've been INTERNET-LESS!!!

PJTP: Ok, here is my confession. I have not seen my ex since the day he walked out on me and my girls who were in Elementary school. He left me for the woman who he is currently married. I am hoping and praying that I look 10 times better than she does when I head to Texas for my daughters wedding next month. I know that is so evil!!

HA!!! That's what I'm sayin'!!!!! People would definitely think I was dying if I got down to a 2! I don't even have a desire to be a 2. My boobs would be to my knees!

I'd end up with those Aborigine pancake boobies, I just know it. :blushing:

PJTP: Ok, here is my confession. I have not seen my ex since the day he walked out on me and my girls who were in Elementary school. He left me for the woman who he is currently married. I am hoping and praying that I look 10 times better than she does when I head to Texas for my daughters wedding next month. I know that is so evil!!

Not evil in the least. You know what they say about looking good being the best revenge. :blushing:

Not evil in the least. You know what they say about looking good being the best revenge. :blushing:

I thought that making somebody slowly suffer was the best revenge?

I thought that making somebody slowly suffer was the best revenge?

No that is called marriage! lmao

You're already smaller than me! Uh, we ARE friends, right?

And I'm 5'4" and you are 6'4" right? Not something I'm proud of!!!

Hey it's no big deal Beth....we all know you were young and needed the money....

Soooooo glad I wasn't drinking anything. Primo....

My little sister is fond of saying " (he / she / it) has no ass.....just a crack in the back"

I would GLADLY donate. Seriously!

Edited by SickNTired

I'm a sleep therapist and a respiratory therapist

I remembered the sleep part.

Hey! I've been internet-less people!!

Me too. Off and on all weekend. It was trey annoying.

I'd end up with those Aborigine pancake boobies, I just know it. :blushing:

End up with? I *started* with them.

posting just to pick on plain ...

kidding ... SnT isnt the only one who likes to give you $#!t.... :blushing: :mad2:

oh ... and to say that i have another ultrasound this morning ... wahooooo

There ya go!! YAAAAY Susan!! :blushing:

Thank you!!! I am pretty excited about it.

I hear ya! My ex was cheating on with me with my best friend (obviously she isn't anymore), whom he ended up marrying too. I am enjoying that for every pound I lose, she appears to find it. That is why I was so excited about losing 3 this week, in the hopes that she finds them as well!!

oh ... and to say that i have another ultrasound this morning ... wahooooo

Are you going to post pictures? I love seeing the pictures.

I started a Facebook also ...hit me up

Shonda smithart

Welcome to the cool kids club!!

PJTP that I'm really happy I'm out of the 240's!:mad2::w00t::crying:

I hope never to see 240 lbs again...with the help of "Jillian" my band, who is named after the psycho trainer on Biggest Loser!:blush:

I am so happy that I made the decision to be banded - I have so much hope for my future now...had an appointment with my PCP yesterday...he says that I was the "best results" he'd seen all day!:crying:

I am gunning for the day when I can leave all my diabetes meds behind...initially after surgery my sugar was down really low, but it's rebounded. I'm back on the Lantus insulin, but still only taking one pill, and my goal is to be off the insulin by my birthday in February. My PCP says another 20 - 30 lbs should do the trick, so I'm revising my goal to get me to 210 by my birthday. That's another 20 lbs lost the rest of this month and in January.

Love reading all of you guys' posts!:blushing: