Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

LuluC - sounds like you had a good time. Lots of wine and friends. Did you go to the gym, or crawl back into bed?

went back to bed, and just now getting up....in time for tonight's dinner party. these might just get the best of me, with 3 more next wk & up in weight. oh well, jan 1 is just around the corner.

colorado chick - you crack me up.!.

i could use some of taps fresh perked coffee about now:tongue:

if you don't want your child surrender them to social services... .

And then get yourself sterilized. If you do it to one child....

I started practicing my cotortion moves this morning and got my big toe caught in my earring. Ouch! That hurt! :biggrin:

So did snorting hot coffee out my nose! :)

And luluc - I think there is a lot of people anticipating that Jan 1 is 'back to band' time!

Now, I must get ready - dinner dance tonight and I'm planning on glamming it up - sequins/rhinestones/glittery threaded top with black pants, black patent leather hooker heel shoes with rhinestones...haven't done that in many decades and many more pounds!!!

Mac, let's be honest they are probly all unhappy and don't want to point out how great you look! They want you to be unhappy too, don't give it to them!

I think you're absolutely right, BBK.

PJTP~ I am getting ready to go to Cirque du Soleil tonight. I am thinking of joining! I am tired of being an accountant. I started practicing my cotortion moves this morning and got my big toe caught in my earring. Ouch! That hurt! :biggrin:

Oh wow, you're SO LUCKY!!! I was gonna nab you for a walk this afternoon, but my online test at the campus, which usually takes about 30 minutes tops (get in, wait for a computer, take it) took me over THREE HOURS. Seems everybody on the campus was there to take a final. :) By the time I got home (not long ago), I was starving and it was getting cold. Tomorrow, maybe? Haven't seen you or kiddo in a long time!

Now, I must get ready - dinner dance tonight and I'm planning on glamming it up - sequins/rhinestones/glittery threaded top with black pants, black patent leather hooker heel shoes with rhinestones...haven't done that in many decades and many more pounds!!!

I miss being able to wear hooker heel shoes. :) Maybe one day... But have FUN! This time of the year is so cool. Had two parties two nights in a row (Thursday, Friday). And two more this coming week. WOOT!

PJTP- Small NSV...I was able to buy very cute, non-plus size undies today (and they fit)! :) Of course, it just points out that I have completely lost any rear end that I had.

PJTP- Small NSV...I was able to buy very cute, non-plus size undies today (and they fit)! :biggrin: Of course, it just points out that I have completely lost any rear end that I had.

I consider that a HUGE NSV (no pun intended)! I'd LOVE to buy non-plus undies. Waiting for the day they are minus undies. :)

LJM, I am so jealous. I used to love going there with my kids. But now, they are of the age that Chuck E cheese is no longer the cool place to go to. So, without them, I don't have an excuse to go anymore.

Oh, and I can't wait to be small enough to buy all of my lingerie at Victoria's Secret!!

Oh, and I can't wait to be small enough to buy all of my lingerie at Victoria's Secret!!

Me too!:)

That what I thought too..lol...now I just think it is WAY too much money for WAY too little! :)

Probably, but to just be able to go into that store and not feel completely out of place and then walk out with one of those tiny bags with something that fits in it will be wonderful. And, once I look as hot as you do, I am going to do it!

i love vs

i watched the fashion show on you tube last night at work ...i only buy stuff from there when its on sale though its a pricey habit to have...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qft2xSDBr3c]YouTube - Victoria's secret fashion show 2008 2009 part 1[/ame]

Edited by smsmithart

Posting to say 23_11_55.gif. There is nothing going on at home, nothing going on here and nothing going on on Facebook. Sigh....