Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

First and most importantly, Fanny, I am so glad that you weren't hurt. That must have been very upsetting.

PJTP: A passenger arriving at Dulles International airport was found to be carrying three charred monkeys in his luggage.

Did it say why on earth he was carrying them?

Wow-------he must REALLY hate airline food......

Kat

I cannot believe you went there!!! sick3qx.gif

i dont know about plains but at my hospital myspace Facebook and victoria secret is blocked....

Wow, they don't want you guys to have any fun. IT has blocked myspace, but they use facebook too, so it is still accessible. Thus far, LBT is fine as well. If they ever do block it, I have my trusty G1 to post from. Ya gotta love smartphones!

Yeah there are maybe 10 "friends"/people on my FB that know about my band and and 170 that don't....and I want it to stay that way too.... :tt1:

I think most of the banded people on there keep quiet about having it. I seldom mention mine, because a lot of the people on there don't know I have it either. If another of my friends comments themselves about their band, I may reply back. But if they don't mention it, neither do I.

At work, I can get to LBT home but can't get threads to load. :tt1: I'm shocked I can get to FB esp with the virus threats that have been going around. I usually sneak and FB on my bberry!

Modern day technology is the best. Just try and keep us away from FB and LBT, I dare ya!!

picphp2pz.gif

I guess I will just have to create another fb account so that I can join the 'cool' kids.

Now your talking!

Speaking of work, I should really be running my November reports right now.

Also a good peice of Seafood (fish) just has to be broiled with a smiggen of butter or evo ...who needs a recipe?

Ugh, the only seafood I eat is Alaskan Snowcrab legs, yummy. I don't like any other kind of fish or seafood.

Did it say why on earth he was carrying them?

CHANTILLY, Va.—U.S. Customs officials at Dulles International Airport discovered the charred carcasses of three monkeys in the luggage of a traveler arriving from Central Africa. The monkeys have been confiscated are being examined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Customs spokesman Steve Sapp said a trained dog alerted authorities to the man's bag on Friday. The luggage also contained deer meat and dried beef, which has been destroyed.

Sapp said it's not unusual for foreign visitors to bring exotic foods to the U.S., but he says the discoveries were "a first." After the confiscations, the man was allowed to enter the U.S.

The monkey carcasses were inadmissible under U.S. law. Monkeys can transfer infectious diseases to people.

So, that was an exotic food then? Ewwwww!

They call it Bushmeat. I wrote a paper on it in college. It is a big and BAD business! Double Yuck!!

all Protein i'm sure...:eek:

There's the band spirit! :(

Fanny I am glad you are alright. I don't know what I would have done in that situation.

The dancing horse was absolutly great! The baby powder incedent, I would have been taken to jail for murder;)

I tell everyone about my surgery. I'm just a big mouth. :(

GAH! Bloody P-plate drivers! GRRR!!

So I'm driving down the main highway on my way to lunch with Chris. I'm on rightmost lane of three, next to the centre concrete road dividers (we drive on the left here) and there's a big truck in the middle lane to my left. All of a sudden, this young kid in the far left lane cuts in front of the truck, the truck slams on the skids and leans on the horn, the kid panics and, instead of pulling back into his lane, goes right, straight into the front of me and forces me right into the concrete divider. I hit the divider doing roughly 110kph (70mph), skim along for a bit with the front wheel going up the side of the wall. The kid takes off in front of me at full clip, I fight the wheel back onto the road, the car's still running so I chase the little bugger down, honking my horn like mad and shaking like a leaf.

About 2km later, he finally decides to pull over and give me his details. He's around 18, all apologetic and scared (HA!! HE was scared!!! You shoulda seen me!!). No damage to his car but mine had around 2ft ripped off the front right bumper panel and a bloody big ding on the left. Luckily no other damage, even the indicators and lights are still working and neither of us hurt. Quote from the panel beaters to fix (cash job through a mate of my brother's) is $1000. Damn, I didn't need that right now!!

Man, I thought I was dead for sure when the car hit the concrete at that speed frown.gif I hate that feeling!!

Man, you were lucky, Fanny. That could have ended very badly indeed.

I'm doing okay - only lost a pound last week - :eek: - but the transition from mushies to "real food" is going well. No fill yet - that's coming in January, so I'm trying to keep in control until then...wish me luck!:(

Hey, you're right on track, Ebony.

They call it Bushmeat.

Very big in Africa, right? Or am I confused? And.......you wrote a paper on the edibility of monkeys?!? Awesome.

Posting just to post that is has been over two hours since anyone posted here.

posti.gif

You know, I'm actually quite proud of myself for controlling the car through that and not losing it. I thought I was a goner for sure... still shaking a bit.