Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

guinea pigs are fat rats! yeck! i have a pathological fear of rats. when i was 10, my older sis brought home a guinea pig in a cage and my smart cat figured out how to open it and get that damned rat! no more rats parading around as pets in our house after that! ha!

Awwww. It's a smell you never forget.

i am and will always be addicted to puppy breath.

I have no point of reference. I am scared of most dogs.:angry_smile:

What is the apple - Peanut Butter thing?

Slivers of apple (peeled) with Peanut Butter. YUM!!! Works well with Granny Smith or Braeburns.

Also - great news today. My daughter just heard that her band surgery has been approved! Yipee! She is scheduled for surgery on 12/26.

OMG, THAT IS FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!! How is she feeling about it? Did y'all have to kick BCBS's rear to get them to answer??

OMG, THAT IS FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!! How is she feeling about it? Did y'all have to kick BCBS's rear to get them to answer??

She has been hounding them on the phone so I guess they were tired of her! lol

She is sick today but VERY VERY happy! I am thrilled for her. What a Christmas gift! I will be staying the night with her on the 26th. She is really scared about the surgery part but she will do fine. Dance_by_pro_amateur.gif

She has been hounding them on the phone so I guess they were tired of her! lol

She is sick today but VERY VERY happy! I am thrilled for her. What a Christmas gift! I will be staying the night with her on the 26th. She is really scared about the surgery part but she will do fine. Dance_by_pro_amateur.gif

She will. You and I both know it was really a breeze. And what's so great is it she will have time to recover before she starts college in January!

I'm SOOOO happy for her!! Please tell her for me. And if there's anything I can do... I mean, after all, you are just her mom, right? :angry_smile:

According to the Mayans, the world as we know it is going to end 2012 anyway, so let's just party like its 2011! :)

Now THAT'S an idea I think we should all embrace!!

Luluc - ditto the puppy breath.

Guinea pigs....not so much. Although I do think that mice are rather nice, their tails are long...anyone else remember that poem?

Ceradad - only now learning the apple and Peanut Butter? It's cheese and celery though. Peanut Butter on spanish onion slices though is good!

Yeah Coloradochick - and to your chicklette?

SnT - scared of dogs? How unfortunate. Dogs are great!

I think mice are rather nice;

Their tails are long, their faces small;

They haven't any chins at all.

Their ears are pink, their teeth are white,

They run about the house at night;

They nibble things they shouldn't touch,

and, no one seems to like them much,

but, I think mice are rather nice.

(But then again, I like spiders and snakes, so who can take my word for it? :))

Whoo Hoo! Fanny remembers it too!

DH swears I make up these things when I can remember all these little poems and ditties.

So, did you play a game called YOGI growing up? (And it had nothing to do with a bear).

I have no point of reference. I am scared of most dogs.:)

hard to explain puppy breath - combo of mothers milk and all fluffy sweetness wrapped up together. been around dogs since birth & with no kids - they're sorta our kids.....

have you ever been around dogs - or just been scared of a few? they can be great companions!!!

mice - i can handle most things but mice ummm NO. we have field mice that show up and want a place to party....tempted to get a cat finally out in the stables to fend those little suckers off...

oh and i like cream cheese on my celery:)

I think mice are rather nice;

Their tails are long, their faces small;

They haven't any chins at all.

Their ears are pink, their teeth are white,

They run about the house at night;

They nibble things they shouldn't touch,

and, no one seems to like them much,

but, I think mice are rather nice.

(But then again, I like spiders and snakes, so who can take my word for it? :))

I love that poem!

PJTP: It's so rude of people at work asking me to review their contracts! Don't they know that I'm tired and cranky and the barometric pressure has given me a headache? All I want to do is peruse the forums and play on my fb! What's wrong with these people!

hard to explain puppy breath - combo of mothers milk and all fluffy sweetness wrapped up together. been around dogs since birth & with no kids - they're sorta our kids.....

have you ever been around dogs - or just been scared of a few? they can be great companions!!!

I don't really remember being scared of dogs as a child (I have been told I had at least one dog as a child). I started getting scared of them when I would go visit my MIL with DH. She always had these huge dogs that were taller than me in her little apartment. She wouldn't train them, so they would jump all over me every time I went over. She never tried to get them off of me, instead she would tell me that it was childish of me to be afraid of a "puppy".:thumbup: Puppy my butt! Then when my son was a toddler, she had gotten a new "puppy". It jumped on my son and scratched up his back with its claws. That was it for me. I try not to go near dogs that appear big. I will go near puppies, but don't ask my to pet one. I am sure that I have just built those things up in my mind, but to me the fear is so real.:)