Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

When it rains, it makes my 45 minute commute stretch out to 1 hr and 15 minutes and that's if it's just sprinkling. If it decides to really rain, then it's a 3 hour nightmare. *sigh*

OK, let's change the subject--I can feel my blood pressure rising.

The real freak out occurs if the TV weatherman even mentions a minute chance of show.....If there is even a 1% chance of snow flurries, the elderly will descend upon the grocery stores and clear out all bread and milk.

I think Nostrodomus wrote about it.

The real freak out occurs if the TV weatherman even mentions a minute chance of show.....If there is even a 1% chance of snow flurries, the elderly will descend upon the grocery stores and clear out all bread and milk.

:cursing::lol::thumbup:

Are cheeks and tongues band friendly?

Well, they are Protein.< /p>

** stands and applauds** At least somebody on here has their priorities straight...

Hey, where's my applause? Come on, my boobies are waiting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat817 viewpost.gif

So I think what you need to do is make a concentrated effort to SHOW him what a REAL woman is like!!! That being a woman, and using your womanly ways has nothing to do with size of anything other than your imagination!!!

Something tells me that telling Fanny this is akin to throwing petrol on a fire!

I do have a BIG imagination - positively obese!! :cursing::thumbup:

Who else has shrinking boobs I went from a big D to small C

Wtf? I love my boobs they better not shrink anymore.

I was already a card carrying member of IBTC (Itty Bitty T*tty Commitee). I filled out a D with back fat. :thumbup: Now, my Ds look like I need a pair of socks to help them out. My husband (a card carrying breast man) is VERY upset.:cursing:

I have never understood the bread and milk phenom. Do your tastes supposedly change with the snow so that you ONLY want bread and milk? WTF?

PJTP-Hello everyone. Back to the dismal court trial. I hope every one has or has had a wonderful day.

When the snow is real (not just forecasted) and there is a good inch of slush overlaying black ice...THAT'S a fun drive!

It's Thursday morning and the only coffee in the office is hazelnut - why oh why must people have flavored icky stinky coffees. What's wrong with good old strong black 'normal' coffee??? By next week they will be having the mochafrappa-eggnoggy-cranberry-whipcream-steamed-nutmeggy- slop.... Note to self: bring an extra thermos of coffee to work until this phase is past.

PJTP - I am having a terrific morning!:cursing:

Congrats on being 'carded', BBK - that must have felt great!

Traffic woes - I had to drive to work the past two days and I'm soooo glad I'm back on the train today! I HATE driving in rush hour traffic - people abandon their courtesy and goodwill and drive like maniacs! I have a fairly powerful car, and can drive in triple digits if I need to, but dang - every single day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:wub:

I stay out of the fast lane unless I'm passing - I don't want to be in the way, and I don't want anyone else in my way when I'm trying to pass...plus you get noticed by the state troopers less when you're in the slow lane :thumbup:

My dad drove semis and a taxi for a while - talk about an *ahem* adventurous driver! My mom said she wore holes in the floorboards of the passenger side of our family cars because she was forever 'putting on brakes' when riding with my dad. My hubby says I inherited his driving sense...:hurray:

Though I grew up in Michigan and CAN drive in snow and ice, I don't particularly like it...the SUV drivers who think they are invincible make it dangerous for those of us who know that no matter WHAT vehicle you drive, you lose contact with the road and it's all over...

NSV - My size 18 pants fit beautifully this morning...no pulling, no gapping and no stress. Looking forward to dropping down to 16's for the first time since high school - maybe by the end of the month!:cool2:

Have a terrific day, everyone!:tt2:

Just wanted to give a big shout-out and woohoo to EbonyRose for her pants NSV today! Doesn't it feel awesome?!

woohoo.gif

teamwin4zk.gif

Just wanted to give a big shout-out and woohoo to EbonyRose for her pants NSV today! Doesn't it feel awesome?!

Thanks, Susan :cursing::girl_hug::thumbup::girl_hug:

It does feel great!:wub::tt2::lol::cool2: And I :hurray: the little woo-hoo smiley that's running back and forth - where do you veterans find all the cute smileys?

CONGRATS Ebony!

Hey everyone! Hows life?

Been sick here... so sad - but now Im on vacation so I think I can try to get over it quick now.. hehe