Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How many calories?

I was banded Oct 22nd started at 219 and I am only at 207 the last time I went to the doctors office for a fill. I think that I totally suck at my food choices maybe because I can't really eat real food and I eat very little. I am going to see the dietician today so we will see how much hope she gives me. I do exercise not much but I do and here is a sample of what I eat.

AM - Yoplait yogurt

lunch - Mushy Masa basically this is corn mill cooked with onion, tomate, and chille it is a mexican dish anyways I eat like a cup maybe.

Sample LUnch- Canned Soup, Canned Raviolis, Canned Chef Boy R D stuff, grilled chicken

Snack- sometimes whatever I find

Dinner- Cereal, Pasta

Drink only Water always.

I have noticed that sometimes when I eat I get this freaking pain in my stomach. I get a lot of slimy nasty saliva also.

Please if you have any suggestions please share them with me. I will post what the dietician gives me later today.:biggrin:

I was wondering how many calories people are getting in at this point. I have been banded for 3 weeks today (Oct. 5) and I am getting in between 700-900 calories per day. I eat only about 1/4 cup at a time and still am not hungry. How is everyone else doing?

Please tell me your secret...give me a sample menu of what you are eating through out the day. I totally suck and haven't lost but a few pounds. I was banded 10/22/07 started at 219 and I am at 207 with 6cc in my 10cc band. I can't eat very much food at all so I just don't get it.:biggrin:

I'm so jealous! I was banded Oct 07 and have had three fills. I have to be careful to chew but I can still eat! I'm hungry if I eat less than 2000 calories/day.

When I started this thread it was shortly after surgery. But now I am eating over 1,000 calories. I am not at my desireable restriction. I eat what I want now but only in smaller quantities. I don't feel deprived in any way. My weight loss is still happening, but very very slowly now. I need to excercise in order to really get the scale moving. Now that it is spring, I can walk now. Yahoo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches