Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2005 Vegas Bash

By the way.... there's tons of bullpoop hitting the fan here on LBT... but it's

COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM THE BASH! Nothing but love and fun once you walk through my front door. All kidding and arguing aside, EVERYBODY IS WELCOME. And I mean that from my heart. Bygones.

By the way.... there's tons of bullpoop hitting the fan here on LBT... but it's

COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM THE BASH! Nothing but love and fun once you walk through my front door. All kidding and arguing aside, EVERYBODY IS WELCOME. And I mean that from my heart. Bygones.

Shesssssss Bacccckkk!! What a sweet & generous thing to say! Coodos girl. So this bash is fri-sat-sun. Who is booking the hotel now? I assume we could come Thurs as well...Which hotel are we staying at? Is your house an all day/nite deal on Sat- how does it go down?? What can I help with??

Amen, DeLarla. I hope I can come to Vegas. I'm not much of a gambler, but I bet it'll be a blast. I can't help with arrangements but I won't pester anyone either. PS: My back has been wacked out for the last two weeks so I haven't been able to pack up the clothes I promised you; hope to be able to move again in another week or so.

To all interested in attending you might want to PM Lisa just to be on the safe side she gets your messages.

Okay, so am I under the understanding I am going to try and coordinate this thingymabob?

I can get on the horn with Lisa and start organinzing for her if she wishes. Plus, if anyone says I am a babe I am all for it. :) Hey, were you looking in my window last week during my "flashdancing" for my hubby? I tell ya, when I did that running move I almost ended up in the kitchen from the bedroom! oh, tmi.

Sooooooo Lisa, PM me with your tele # so I can bug ya.

Let's get this ball rolling!

Don't feel bad about the group pricing at the hotels Penni, it is a fine art of dealing with the hotels and finagaling a great price.

You guys aren't very good with counts huh? Is there a way to set up a poll thread or something? If anyone needs me to check for airfares, PM me. I can at least tell you what I see and how to go and get it, I can't actually book it anymore. But I can tell you where to go.

So, let's get this rolling... I reallyyyyyy need to get a count. Can we start a running thread or something? Ballpark room count?

Jenna

Jenna I will start a whole new thread just for a count. How is that???;-)

Okay, so am I under the understanding I am going to try and coordinate this thingymabob?

I can get on the horn with Lisa and start organinzing for her if she wishes. Plus, if anyone says I am a babe I am all for it. :) Hey, were you looking in my window last week during my "flashdancing" for my hubby? I tell ya, when I did that running move I almost ended up in the kitchen from the bedroom! oh, tmi.

Sooooooo Lisa, PM me with your tele # so I can bug ya.

Let's get this ball rolling!

Don't feel bad about the group pricing at the hotels Penni, it is a fine art of dealing with the hotels and finagaling a great price.

You guys aren't very good with counts huh? Is there a way to set up a poll thread or something? If anyone needs me to check for airfares, PM me. I can at least tell you what I see and how to go and get it, I can't actually book it anymore. But I can tell you where to go.

So, let's get this rolling... I reallyyyyyy need to get a count. Can we start a running thread or something? Ballpark room count?

Jenna

DONE! Anything else oh Princess n the P? No I don't do windows!! Or remove milkduds. LOLOL!!!!

is vvvvvvvonderful, thanks! I hope people see it! can we make it a sticky?

nah, that's it for now... you are a good servant of the all mighty princess and her p! :)

By the way, are you ever NOT on this board? I see you here ALL the time ha ha ha.

I'll never tell. Keeps people guessing. I do leave here on occasion. LOL!! Especially when I gotta pee. LOL!!!

nah, that's it for now... you are a good servant of the all mighty princess and her p! :)

By the way, are you ever NOT on this board? I see you here ALL the time ha ha ha.

Anyone? :)

LOLololol- Jonathan-clever man!

But unfortunately the dates are the same as my Mom's 70 B-day & I think we are taking her to Chicago where she grew up & of course to see Oprah!!

But I will know more soon- I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdon't want to miss this bash.

They do but at the top of the Forum they were made sticky in. Like this one is at the top in the lounge forum.

I thought sticky's were supposed to stay at the top of the postings???

I am def. going to Vegaas!!!! Whooohoo! It's my bowling weekend so I can't wait to meet all of you!

Hey and I just went to www.nextag.com to compare prices... they are a great resource for those of you who need rooms...I am staying at the Orleans because that is where my league bowls. And I love their spa!