Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the one thing

That you are most excited about doing/being/fitting into when you achieve your goal weight?

Me... I am looking forward to playing with my VERY active 4 year old neice and not getting tired and wearing a BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whoo:

Belts are good!

I look forward to feeling better, looking younger, shopping in normal sizes, and never looking back.

The clothes. Definitely the clothes. I see so many things want to buy but can't fit into and it hasn't always been that way, so I am looking forward to the freedom to look great in clothes again. :D

CLOTHES!!!! I am looking forward to being able to go into ANY store and find clothes & know that I am going to look good in them!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

I am so excited now that I can go shopping in regular, hip stores. I don't even know what to do with myself! I love buying clothes that don't have an X in the size!

Oh, today my 3 year old told me I had a new butt! It was awesome! Finally some honesty from a child that I like to hear!

Clothes!!!!!!!

Is not easy to find modern clothes in big sizes, and also was no fun to enter a store to find out nothing in there fits you.

I'm only 19 pound away from my goal, and i am soooo happy when I go out shopping with my friends 'cause I can try on the clothes, and don't feel ashamed, and actually find really nice things to buy.

And also have my selfsteem up to the roof is a good thing too.

The clothes for sure. Shopping in a regualr store I can't wait. And travelling. I fly alot so one day the seatbelt will not a struggle anymore....Just going out and doing things instead of being on the sidelines.

<p>I thought about this a lot before surgery, clothes were a big thing for me too and they still are. Now that I'm getting closer to my goal it's the little things that mean the most to me. Things like being able to cross my legs comfortably, fitting in the car comfortably, being able to bounce up the stairs instead of being in pain while I drag my big butt up, and the BIG one for me is my legs not rubbing and slamming together when I walk. It's amazing how easy it is to just walk now without that, I can jog now, which is a miracle in itself. Good luck to all of you!</p>

<p>I Things like being able to cross my legs comfortably, </p>

That one, meant a lot to me!!!!!!

<p>I was banded 10-10-07, anyone around this stage??? What are you eating now, about how much? Were you told you band could slip if you over ate, when were you told to get a fill? Can't wait to hear feed back!!!!!</p>

I'm 25 lbs from goal so I would say I am going to be excited about wearing a size 14. I haven't been a 14 since high school. Also like when the plane seat is too big now.

<p>I was banded 10-10-07, anyone around this stage??? What are you eating now, about how much? Were you told you band could slip if you over ate, when were you told to get a fill? Can't wait to hear feed back!!!!!</p>

Here's the thread for people who were banded in October. http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f98/we-tenacioustens-40011/

Remember, the best advice comes straight from your very own surgeon!

Good luck!