Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Vi's Bandiversary Blow-Out Planning Post #1: Who Wants to Come?

I agree---give me my friends---I can yak for hours!!! I also like the nature walks, not sure it will be the best time of year for scenic attraction---although spring might be trying to pop through----I won't hold my breath!!!

The horseback riding is not a biggie to me, it is available to me all the time!!! Wonder if they rent scooters anywhere or even bikes....could be fun. With the temps Tracy found, count me out for any rafting!!! If it is only 35 at night, that Water is going to be icy!

Don't think we will have trouble filling our time.

The main issue with spouses is the sleeping space, the way I see it. I realize they could find things to do...but it would change the dynamics of the sleeping arrangements. But I don't have issue with it---if someones spouse wants to come--let them, mine will demure I am sure----unless I let him ride---and I am NOT riding the bike that far! LOL

Kat

Spouses??? I thought this was Violets only. Let me know, as I am in a tricky situation.

No spouse for me........ with him having a new job he only has 2 weeks of vacation and those weeks are already booked.... me on the other hand will be hitting 26 days of PTO in 2008! :)

The scale flashed on 209.8 this morning but settled on 210....

Still haven't broached the subject and don't plan on it for quite some time.

We decided no spouses/sig. others... just Violets for this one.

Re: separate bedrooms... I doubt it. Depending on the final number + what house we get, rooms most likely will need to be shared &/or perhaps dare I say it some couches may have to be slept on! Yikes!

But let's not worry about all that just yet... we still need a final count... I see only 10 firm "yes's"... who's missing?

This is the list so far:

1. Michelle

2. Kat

3. Terri

4. Pamela

5. Jennifur

6. Judy

7. Haydee

8. TracyKS

9. TracyK

10. Laura

Who else wants to come & share in the fun??

Kat- I know they don't rent bikes around me but down south they do. hmmmmmmm. but I have not been on one in a year, never put mine on the road this year and now it is gone :)

I don't care where I sleep. I know I use to snore very loud but my dd tells me I have not in a long time... so i am not as freaked out about sharing a room... and I have bathroom issues when around people so i don't have to worry about that either. LOL

just a bunch of cheap drunks (I know I am these days) having a great girls weekend.

I am so excited.

Michelle. I was checking out that link. where are the cabins? are they the condo's? I was so confused. either way it looks so nice.

April in MD /DC is beautiful.

Don't be confused... I'll take care of it... don't worry your pretty little heads about all that detailed stuff yet...

We need to FOCUS on the task at hand... step #1 (some of you are already up to step #87!)...

WHO ELSE IS COMING??

That's probably about it, Michelle.

Denise ?

Gina?

Ms jen?

And don't forget...the ability to have a pvt. room might be a deal breaker for some people and that's why they ask the question.

As for me, I snore off and on, AND I'm an early riser...so i'm more than willing to take a couch....and I'll bring ear plugs for everybody! But I refuse to sleep on the porch or in the car. LOL

LOL - that about sums it up for me too Terry

I am so tired working nights and having energy during the day I sleep like i"m dead for the first time in my life.

Private room is an issue with me, I use a c-pap and it is ugly and embarassing! I know nobody really cares, but for some reason it bothers me. Even when I was in the hospital I didn't wan't anyone (medical professionals) to see me with it on! I have spent the night at my parents house with surgery so they are the ONLY ones who have seen me with it. I hide it under my bed so no one ever sees it. I am weird I know.

Jane

Jane - we can work something out... and it is understandable...

we all have our issues... shoot, i didn't go to the bathroom for 10 days because I was sharing a condo with some friends, I even had my own bathroom. so see... LOL

I've shared a bedroom with a c-pap'er for about 10 years now. Doesn't bother me at all. Matter of fact, I find it easier to get to sleep with the lull of the machine in my ear!

I think Laura is going to be our problem child.. picky eater, picky sleeper..:)

I know, I'm the middle child. I have all these abnormalties that make me a 'princess'!

But but.. for the most part my picky stuff only affects people in my personal life (re: DH). If I go to a restaurant, even if it's mexican and I HATE mexican, I can find something to eat and I don't bitch and moan to anyone about it wink.gif

But sleeping, the last time I tried to be with a snorer (my dad--who also uses cpap), I was up ALL NIGHT listening to him, I kept throwing things at him to try to wake him up long enough for me to fall asleep. It takes me about an hour of quiet to fall asleep.. I guess I could take my sleeping pills and take a couple.. and go to bed before anyone else :)

DH only snores if he sleeps on his back, and he only rolls onto that position by accident. It wakes me up when he starts snoring, so I push him so that he rolls back onto his side.