Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Vi's Bandiversary Blow-Out Planning Post #1: Who Wants to Come?

Tracy - you are funny today. I'll take the cabana boy... sign me up

Remember you have options where you are going to fly. I'm going to map it out later my quickest way there - I know I can swing past the city. Newark NJ airport. Hartford it only 1 1/2 hr away and a good one. I think Bradford is good too.

I'll map a couple ways and post airports that I can pass along the way.

ME ME ME!!! I think I am #9....right? I have never flown anywhere except Vegas, so, I have no idea what airport to go to....just call me "lost".

OK, so far its:

1. Michelle

2. Kat

3. Terri

4. Pamela

5. Jennifur

6. Judy

7. Haydee

8. TracyKS

9. TracyK

10.Laura

Hah just read the thread. Confused about the bribe for Secret Santa.. bribe so you can get her and buy her alcohol?

And if all yer bringing is cottage cheese and blueberries.. I'm bringing my own food LOL!!

I'm going to see how far it is to drive from here, I *HATE* flying.. Anyone else thinking of driving from the southern area? Would be nice to have a roadie in the car with me if I decide to drive!

Isn't someone in Florida? (EDITED REALLY QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE NOTICED MY IDIOCY?!)

Note to self: Leave axe at home!:bandit I am too excited about this. I have just mentioned it to Susanne. That is one problem being a lesbian...no "girls only" weekends apply. Though, she know you guys are NOT strangers off the internet. You are so much more to me than that!

I know I am a teacher, but I have no clue as to what airport, etc. I just know I am going to DC, right? I am going to DC?

Another note to self: Buy purple tights!:)

Hey Laura~

I am in California. Hoping Denise and/or Kat can hook up w/ me and travel together. Too freakin excited!

p

Darn I was discovered. Hah.

Well it's 11 hours from here to drive, which means about 8 with how fast I go. I think I'd rather do flying, even though I hate it. It's non-stop and less than $200. Do I need to a rent a car in DC or do we have enough people going to have cars?

I'm so excited that you all are so excited!!

Yes, Pam, you are going to DC, and then to Western Maryland to Deep Creek Lake.

Cars... we have time to coordinate that one... a rental may be needed, we'll see.

TracyKS-- You're a freaky mind-reader! I *was* thinking of doing an exercise class, but only if we get a house w/a pool! I was going to offer one of my much-loved and -discussed AQUA pilates/ai chi/&/or aerobics classes!! Even better than us in purple tights is us in our suits!! (of course, we'll be lookin' good by then!)

6 months to go... I'm too excited to wait that long!... It's like dreaming of Christmas as a kid!

Count on it Pamela---I would normally fly out of Albuquerque but can work with going out of Denver too if we can connect in one of the 2. I would really like that, not a big fan of landing somewhere where I know NO ONE!!! I mean being lost together would be much better than lost alone!

And as for being an axe murderer---they won't let me take my axe on the plane.........dang rules.

This is going to be so much fun!

So Ms. Organizer (aka Michelle) what else is going on in that area, fill us in on some things to do, besides yack a mile a minute without typos!!!

Kat

Cool, I always wanted to go to DC. I hate our current dumb ass MoFo president we have (sorry to all my Texas sistas ;)...but I'll behave! (Secretly, I'd love to slap his stupid dumb ass face...but I'll keep that to myself!).

Michelle~ You rock it on the plans honey. I just wanna pay and go, not plan anything. I also drive a Toyota Highlander Hybrid! A girly SUV...I like that!

xoxoxox