Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Auto Eating

Cookie - the Red is nice! I especially like it with the tan top. Honestly I could have a whole fleet of them with all the cool colors they have . I haven't looked at the VW website lately because I know I'll a new awesome color ....

Can't wait to see Marsha.. I hope she's ok. My first bug got rear ended and I was so upset.. poor little girl.

Keep us posted on the purchase..

Wonderful pictures and I can't wait to see your new red Convert. Who would have guess we would have so much here to talk about. You both have me in the fever. I'm going over to the VW site to see their newest features and colors....if I can stick this liquid diet now for 19 days, I can be strong over on the VW site. Let's see.

OMG this is going to get expensive. If we are trading in our food addiction for a VW addiction. Woweee. I am from Canada and now that our dollar is trading higher than the US dollar I think we should pay less for our cars. Maybe I will have to come and buy one down there! VW.com here I come....vroom vroom vroom...

Cookie - where in Canada do you live? I'm in Ohio - and (other) Judy is from the Carolinas.

I can see us all next Spring. Arrange a Bug Band meeting somewhere centrally located and the three of us drive in with our new HOT, THIN selves in our adorable cars!! That sounds so cool to me!

I'm still honeymooning with my Shadow Blue Bug, so I'll be able to hold off for a couple more years before I get the "BUG" to buy another one. I'm making extra payments on her and since I lucked out and got a 0% interest loan (promotion from VW Credit) she'll be paid off a little earlier than planned.

I have to use my discipline with both my food AND my Bug buying now?? That's too much to ask a woman! ;)

I'm up in the middle of the night with darn reflux/burping again. I hate that feeling but its not gone away. I'll put a call in to the Dr tomorrow - just to see if there's something he wants me to do. Headed back to bed in a few minutes. Day #2 of 'back to work' tomorrow so I need my rest.

Take care.. Happy Tuesday BugSisters!

My doctor gave me Nexium straight out of the hospital. I only took it for a week. I worked like a charm. Good luck. Maybe other bandsters with join us and we will have a Beetle convoy!!! wouldn't that be amazing.

Beetle convoy...ok count me in the line-up. Toot-toot, move over world cause here we come!

Well, I went there and have the itch but so far this morning, I am strong. But if I drive close to a VW dealer, I might get into temptation. Only a triple-white limited edition convertiable might do it. But I can't go there in my current sweet beetle as that just would hurt her feelings.

Connie, my doctor did the same as you by giving me Prevacd SoluTab 30 mg to take 2x/day. I haven't had a problem I think because of that. Judy call your doctor ASAP.

I prey you all have a very Blessed day regardless of what may come. And remember if we are feellibg low because of the lack of carbs, we can always take a ride in our wonderful Beetles. Voom-voom and toot-toot my banded/bug-sisters.

Hey don't forget me!!! I'm in Massachusetts! I'll travel, I love driving my bug. It's mellow yellow with black top. I want to be apart of the bugtrain!

I've been taking nexium for years, my doc said to keep taking it for a while, maybe some day I can come off, but for now I don't have any problems with heart burn or acid reflux. Call your doc!

Babs,

You are so in the convoy. Anyone like yo who has lost that much weight in such a short time can be in our convey WITHOUT a beetle. OH my word, WHAT IS YOUR STORY. I want to do as well...what is working for you?

Babs,

You are so in the convoy. Anyone like yo who has lost that much weight in such a short time can be in our convey WITHOUT a beetle. OH my word, WHAT IS YOUR STORY. I want to do as well...what is working for you?

I've lost 20 lbs since Juneto my surgery date, 10/5. It was while on my 6 month program before my insurance would approve me. I've lost the other 12 since surgery. More actually, but I don't want to get on the scale again yet. But I feel it.

Thanks for letting me in on the convoy! :whoo:

I'm not sure it matters. I used my highest weight on my ticker. I had lost about 5 before the pre-op diet and 10 or so on the pre-op diet. I'm finally back down to where I was last week... so starting from there now.

Of course you can be in our convoy Babs! Your yellowbug is a cutie I'm sure.

Judy - I saw that Triple White.. I don't usually like white cars, but that one was pretty neat. Did any of the rest of you get the guitar that matches you car? I was lucky and got one. Its still in the box - figure it'll be worth some money someday .

Babs - Sweatheart...EVERY pound counts period. You are right to chart it as it directly did apply to getting to bandland. That is wonderful as you are ahead of the curve. That is great.

Judy - No I didn't get the guitar. I can see you playing it now. How funny.

CONFESSION--- I looked!!! Went to dealer and looked at a perty black beauty convertiable with cream leather. But could not get the guy to come to the terms I wanted. So now I am even happier in my Harvest Moon Sports Bug.. . til 2009 come out next summer.

post-203992-13813135720924_thumb.jpg

Judy- you're out of control! I'm lucky (I think). The closest dealership to me is at least 45 minutes away. I really think the Harvest Moon is one of the prettiest colors. I still miss mine.

I wonder what the new colors will be?