Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here We Go Again!!

Well, I have cut bait with PHCS..UCK!!!! And now I am with United Health Care. IF ANYONE IS WITH PHCS OR PACIFICARE.........DUMP THEM! All they do is treat you like a circus animal........JUMP, SIT, STAY, ROLL OVER, YOUR DENIED PORKY!!! BACK TO THE END OF THE LINE!

I am startin all over, SQUARE ONE! and hope that I will get approved this time. I was thinking about not getting it done all together. If it had not been for the love of my GiRl I would not be able to get back up and try again. She was approved for this month. So, I can't let the monster get me because I am angry, or stressed out........

Wish me luck!

WillPower,

I love your quote. Always gives me a laugh.

Don't get discouraged. It took me two years and 2 appeals to get it taken care of. Like you, my insurance changed and I got lucky. The old insurance was through my hubby's union and they did nothing but give me grief but thankfully, they changed over to BCBS and in a matter of months, I was approved. It can be an overwhelmingly frustrating process but in the end, it is all worth it.

Here's keeping the fingers crossed!!

Hang in there. Please check with your health benefits coordinator to see what exactly your UHC policy covers (and if they have specific weight loss exclusions). Different companies have different contracts. Best of luck to you!

I have checked with them and there are not any exclusions, or hoops to jump through on WLS. Only that the thin may not apply! Finally something that they can't have done to look better!!! :laugh

That's great! Now be patient and follow all of their rig-a-ma-roll. My UHC originally denied me, I appealed, 8 months later got my band. It was definitely worth the wait! But hopefully you won't have to wait so long!

Will power you sure are standing up to that name of yours. You sure got the willpower to keep going for the band and I wish you and your girl lots of love and weight loss

I have UHC as well, and they are the ones who gave me the name of my Dr. I still havent heard anything back yet. Good Luck to you!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches