Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Gallons of Milk!!

I just hit 50 lbs lost!!! (doing the happy dance) I started to think about what weighs 50 lbs and it would be like carrying 5 gallons of milk with me wherever I went! I love my band.....I have 5 more gallons of milk to lose, 6 would be my stretch!

I am proud of me.....not something I am used to saying!

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm doing the happy dance with you!!!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I am proud of you too, what a great accomplishment! CONGRATS!!

Group happy dance!

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks everybody.......group happy dance and the floor isn't shakin!

I like the bags of potato's......that is about what I lost, all the french fries, home fries, baked and mashed!!!

Hooray for you, joining the half century club, isn't it great to be able to move around without all that extra weight!!!

Hooray for you, joining the half century club, isn't it great to be able to move around without all that extra weight!!!

Yes it feels great....you must feel like a new person! 95 lbs already!

Well done!

Metalband - congrats!

I am hoping to hit that 50 pound mark with you sometime soon :rolleyes:

Someone just said 'isn't it great to move around without all that weight?'. I know this is crazy, but I've only lost about 16 pounds (including pre surgery) and I feel like I'm 'light'! Its hard to describe but I know the rest of you know what I mean. It's like I can get places and do things without feeling like I'm dragging another person along. And that's with only 16 pounds gone !!! I can't wait to see what 30 and 50 and 75 feel like !!

Congrats to all of us. We are truly courageous people to do this for our health and our loved ones.

Happy Saturday

Judy

Congrats Metalband!!!! :whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2:

I bet that is an awesome feeling to have lost 50lbs!!!! I can't wait to join you. I get my first fill on 11-3, so hopefully the scale will start moving DOWN again after that. <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_597666", true); </SCRIPT>

Margie....I had my surgery with Dr. Schneider too. You will be at the 50lb mark before you know it!

Carol.....You will be a big loser soon!

Judy....I know what you mean about feeling light with such little weight loss, its like anything under our heaviest feels light! When I was gaining and I was this weight, I felt like a house....now when I am losing and I am at this weight I feel light??????? Mind games I guess!

Wannabe......your first fill will help and you will be thin. You will have to change your ticker to I am thin!!!

Thanks for all of the encouragement.....I love this place!

that is awesome-can't wait to join your club hopefully soon!!great accomplishment!!you are almost halfway there!!!

I was watching Dr. Oz on Oprah a month or so ago (I just love him) and he wheeled in something like 12 pounds of fat on a tray. It was the most horrific thing I ever saw, and it was only 12 pounds! BLEAGH! Okay, think about it this way. I used to bowl many years ago. I had a 10 pound ball. My extra weight was the equivalent of strapping SEVEN bowling balls onto my body and walking around. Okay, those of you who are better bowlers probably use 15-20 pound balls. Think about strapping those puppies on your shoulders and hips! How the HELL have we been able to walk around all these years??????????