Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easy Canned Meat Recipes

Things I've come up with on lazy days and for work lunch.

Tuna Salad- 1 can of tuna, 1tbsp of miracle whip, 1tbsp of relish or chopped onion. Mix well. (Makes 2-3 bandster meals)

chicken Salad- 1 can of chunk chicken, 1tbsp of miracle whip, 1tbsp of relish or chopped onion. Mix well. (Makes 2-3 bandster meals)

Egg Salad- 1 hardboiled egg, 1/2-1tbsp of miracle whip, 1/2-1tbsp of relish, dash of salt & papper. Mix well, sprinkle paprika on top. (Serves 1)

Ham Yum Yum- 1 can of chunk ham (I really advise cooking the ham first, via microwave or skillet.. its very gellatenous(sp) otherwise). Mix with 1tbsp of applesauce. (Makes 2-3 bandster meals)

Turkey Yum Yum- 1 can of chunk turkey (cold or hot), mix with 1tbsp of cranberry sauce (jelly). (Makes 2-3 bandster meals)

Ham Salad- 1 can of chunk ham (again, do yourself a favor and heat this up!!), mix with 1tbsp of miracle whip (or mayo, but MW is lower in calories), chopped onion (as much as you like, I love onion so I put a good amount in there..and red onion is best in this recipe), 1/2tbsp of relish, salt & pepper. (Makes 3-4 bandster meals)

Chicken & Dumplings- 2 cans of chunk chicken (or 1 big can from Sam's), 2x 14oz cans of chicken broth (I used 3c of Water and 2 chicken bouillion cubes). Bring broth to a boil in a pot, add chicken, cook for a little bit till its all nice and hot- add salt, pepper, garlic salt (and I like a dash of thyme). Mix 2/3c of biscuit mix (I prefer bisquick) and 1/3c of skim milk. Drop in small balls of dough into the broth. Sprinkle with more garlic salt, and a dash of paprika. Cook 10 minutes uncovered, then 10 minutes covered. I add a little corn starch to the broth to make it more of a gravy and in retrospect we had way too much broth, so maybe try cutting that in half. (Made approximately 4 unbanded servings)

All of these things reheat well. They don't all LOOK good the next day but once you nuke it, YUM! So I eat 1 ham salad for example over 3 days at work.

That's great! I'm trying hard to stay away from processed stuff, but as my husband says...healthy food is so inconvenient! I've started stopping by Wendys for a slald and then eating most of it over several meals. I'm so pleased to be able to eat lettuce and raw spinach!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches