Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

so... I just came acroos this

Don't be so hard on yourself- we are all in the same boat- I cannot stand looking at pics of myself-not yet anyway.. maybe someday

I know you you feel. My top weight was 320 preband. I am down down to a size 18 and 218. I love being banded. Have you just started looking into it?

We have all been there...we just had family pictures (they will be my official before ones). I seriously gross myself out!

Your daughter looks adorable...almost makes me want another.

Cut yourself some slack. You're hear which means you're going to do something about it.

And look on the bright side - you have gorgeous colouring. Lovely dark hair and your skin is perfect, like porcelain. I'd kill for skin like that.

I do not think you are disqusting in any way! You are still beautiful, so is your baby. If you do have the surgery, you will just be a better you. I had my surgery 9 months after I had my daughter and I think it has made me a better mom because I love myself now.

You are not disgusting. Get that out of your head.

So you need to lose some weight, that's why we are here. Get on track, get it done, and you'll look back at that picture and see how far you have come.

I appreciate all of your kind words. Im about to start the paperwork hopefully. Im trying to round up all my records. Oh yeah, the baby is my step sisters baby. I cant get pregnant now because of my weight, it has totally messed up my fertility. THAT IS MY MOTIVATION FOR THE SURGERY!!!!! THANKS ALL!!!

A baby is great motivation 2 lose weight.... I had 2 kids pre band and just had twins after losing 140 lbs with the band... I am now on the Quest to lose 38 pregnancy lbs and hope to have my band re-filled in the next month or so.

you look beautiful in that picture. Believe it or not, after you have the surgery and lose some weight you will be looking high and low in your house for the pictures of yourself when u looked in your eyes the biggest, just to show people how far you have come.

Indeed, having kids was a factor for me getting surgery. I want to have them :o

You are very pretty and so is the baby. Are you getting the band? I love mine. It really helps me to eat right. Donna