Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone getting sleeved Aug 7th

Thanks so much for replying to me. I don't feel alone anymore. Thanks for the well wishes. How have you been coping through your journey?

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app

Pretty good for the most part...getting through the liquid diet it's a little rough not horrible

Thanks so much for replying to me. I don't feel alone anymore. Thanks for the well wishes. How have you been coping through your journey?

How are you doing are u getting nervous? I personally know people that had surgery with ur dr... you're in good hands

Same here the toilet kept me company last night I couldn't keep anything down for some reason. I decided not to go to work today because I felt so awful yesterday. Today would've been my last day at work before my surgery. I don't like the chocolate powdered whey Protein [emoji13]! So I spoke with my surgery nurse practitioner and she told me to try ensure clear Protein Drink.< br>

I've been on this app for 3 days and every post I've made no one has responded to me. I'm having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd. And I'm very excited and scared!!! I'm also having my hiatal hernia removed at the same time. I'm hoping to join your support group and anyone please feel free to call or text me. 1-708-571-9426. #hatedoingthisalone

I understand completely I haven't started the group yet but I think I'm just gonna add numbers to a group and go from there. My phone doesn't like to notify me but you got this just stay positive and keep steady.

Tiffani

How are you doing are u getting nervous? I personally know people that had surgery with ur dr... you're in good hands

Wow really?! That's awesome! Yes I'm very nervous but excited. I can't wait to lose weight. I've been able to fight the cravings. But it's the smell of the foods that makes it hard. The other day I was walking down the street and 3 people were outside the pizza place enjoying a huge pizza. I could only smell it and be happy for them. I know I'm making the right decision for my health.

I understand completely I haven't started the group yet but I think I'm just gonna add numbers to a group and go from there. My phone doesn't like to notify me but you got this just stay positive and keep steady.

Tiffani[emoji1528][emoji757]️[emoji175]

Thank you for replying I wasn't talking about your group, just in general. I don't like when people get clicks I like this app because we're all going through the same journey so it's good to know I'm not alone.

Thank you for replying I wasn't talking about your group, just in general. I don't like when people get clicks I like this app because we're all going through the same journey so it's good to know I'm not alone.

Definitely is not a click. Most people here are having surgery the same day so we wanted just to text each other on the day because of the replying issue. But welcome

Tiffani

Definitely is not a click. Most people here are having surgery the same day so we wanted just to text each other on the day because of the replying issue. But welcome

Tiffani[emoji1528][emoji757]️[emoji175]

Thanks so much! This group and app have been a life saver for me. It's really helped me!

I too am having surgery August 9th close enough for a buddy lol. On my pre op...handling it pretty well...not gonna lie tummy gets it's rumbling moments cuz it's hungry lol

Hi! I'm having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd. My tummy growls at me lol.

Hey, sorry I know it's late but my surgery date is 8/7 too. I'd be down for a buddy who doesn't flake lol, message me & we can text ! If you want haha

I'll be your buddy. I'm having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd.

I'm 8/8. I got the rumbles too! I keep thinking it will be easier post surgery 🤞🏼 GL!

I'm 8/3 and I'm hoping it gets better too! My tummy growls at me lol.

I'll be your buddy. I'm having my gastric sleeve surgery this Thursday August 3rd.

Cool inbox me !

I'm August 7th too! I have trouble getting PMs. They don't show up on my phone. But I'd love to keep in touch here.

I'm day 7 of the liquid diet. No solids not even yogurt. I've sort of adjusted but last night my family ate in front of the TV and I just had my shake and I just wanted a piece if cheese or a carrot. So hard!

I get full liquids after surgery so I'm looking forward to cream of mushroom Soup with the mushrooms strained out.

That's great! I'm August 3rd And I'm very excited and scared. My dad just made lasagna and the smell is to die for. But I will not give into temptation!!!